PDA

View Full Version : blackrifle.com

bobbytucson
11-24-17, 21:30
has anybody ordered from blackrifle.com? would like feedback to make sure i give my card info to them

Stickman
11-24-17, 22:12
I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t just go with a known good company?

Dalton
11-24-17, 22:43
I was in Columbia Missouri just last week and spotted their store. I had not heard of them till then.

I WILL go back. Nice folks and a nice store... My opinion...

bobbytucson
11-25-17, 03:49
I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t just go with a known good company?

Super low prices

Tigereye
11-25-17, 07:06
I've never heard of them but the website looks pretty cool. The few items I looked at had similar prices to most other sites.

Stickman
11-25-17, 08:00
Super low prices

I can understand that. Low prices on items, or low prices on known good items? I ask because there seems to be a glut of low quality cheap stuff on the market currently.

SavageBrew84
11-25-17, 09:28
Super low prices

Exactly what are you buying from them? I didn't see any prices on their site that blew my skirt up enough to not go with a known vendor.

Stickman
11-25-17, 09:50
Exactly what are you buying from them?

If someone is buying a legit Vltor MUR, Magpul CTR, or other item, and are getting it as substantially cheaper, it begs the knockoff question. If they are saving five bucks an item over other vendors, that becomes a different case, which is why I am also curious.

GH41
11-25-17, 11:37
Super low prices

For what? Like SavageBrew said... The BCM and DD rifles they list are priced higher than other known vendors. The other rifles they sell are just cheap rifles. What are you looking at?

bamashooter
11-25-17, 13:38
Not to poop on a parade. Two Vortex items I purchased elsewhere yesterday were 329.00 shipped. At this place they're 431.00 plus any shipping unless it's free.

grizzman
11-25-17, 13:56
I was in their store a couple months ago while in Columbia for work. For a business named Black Rifle, LLC, their AR selection was pretty lame. Every one was a CMMG, which makes some sense since CMMG is located close to Columbia.

Having said that, if a product they offer is priced well, you can buy with confidence that it's not a scam.