PDA

View Full Version : Valerian Review

WillBrink
11-26-17, 08:30
In a word, disappointing. A couple of teenagers are the elite police of the future, and it's all downhill from there. Other than some impressive CGI, which beats you over the head with it non stop so you don't realize the plot is total rip off from Avatar, it lacks everything needed for a movie. The Fifth Element, another sci fi by Luc Besson, became something of a cult classic. We don't have to worry about that happening with Valerian...D+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNrK7xVG3PM

rero360
11-26-17, 13:47
I knew is was going to be a stinker the moment I saw the first trailer for it and right off the bat they had the actors saying that a percentage of the profits would be going to some charity or something like that.

grnamin
11-26-17, 15:12
The only reason my daughter and I didn't walk out of this movie was that my wife really wanted to watch it.

WillBrink
11-26-17, 15:48
The only reason my daughter and I didn't walk out of this movie was that my wife really wanted to watch it.

Even the cute half naked blond and the (over the top) CGI couldn't save that POS. It's the worst of about 3 different movies thrown together.

WillBrink
11-26-17, 15:51
I knew is was going to be a stinker the moment I saw the first trailer for it and right off the bat they had the actors saying that a percentage of the profits would be going to some charity or something like that.

That explains all the cameo appearances then.

Buckaroo
11-26-17, 18:45
Why does she need black chrome boob protection? So tired of this, she is probably rattling around in her "suit." It's enough that I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch more than about 5 minutes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk