PDA

View Full Version : Now Accepting Applications: M4C Mental Health Provider

26 Inf
11-28-17, 15:33
After reading the threads about some of your dreams, I'm thinking this might be a line item budget expense for the forum.

I've taken the liberty to begin a job description:

Wanted: Mental health professional to deliver services to a diverse group of post adolescent (mostly) male 2nd Amendment enthusiasts. Must be capable of convincingly suspending disbelief during counseling sessions. Especially during sessions involving split times, range, and mil-spec.

The ideal applicant will be a female, who possesses the following traits:

Well what attributes do you think our group counselor ought to have?

glocktogo
11-28-17, 16:05
After reading the threads about some of your dreams, I'm thinking this might be a line item budget expense for the forum.

I've taken the liberty to begin a job description:

Wanted: Mental health professional to deliver services to a diverse group of post adolescent (mostly) male 2nd Amendment enthusiasts. Must be capable of convincingly suspending disbelief during counseling sessions. Especially during sessions involving split times, range, and mil-spec.

The ideal applicant will be a female, who possesses the following traits:

She should definitely be hot and willing to PM pics. You know, so we feel a solid connection while baring our souls to her. :)

militarymoron
11-28-17, 16:10

She'd need to post pics of her Glock 19 and 6920.

Circle_10
11-28-17, 16:13
I'm afraid if I list what I'm looking for in a female "service provider" I'm *really* going to look like I need treatment for mental health issues.

ramairthree
11-28-17, 18:19
She needs to be a hot mid thirties professional, intelligent, into classic muscle cars, cool guns,
Feeling her biological clock ticking ticking,
With enough student loans and Daddy issues that she would find a 50 year old guy with a lot of money and a moderately cool background her soul mate for his mid life start a second family crisis.

I dig red heads,
Strawberry blondes,
Blonde hair with blue eyes,
Blonde hair with green eyes,
Blonde hair with brown eyes,
Blue eyed raven haired beauties,
Well,
Come to think of it,
I pretty much like good looking women.

Intelligently discussing the merits of a Devo cover of a NIN song, vs a NIN cover of an Adam of the Ants song, and how much different a longer lasting Joy Division would have been from New Order, while recognizing The Terminator, Predator, and Aliens as the holy triad of the greatest masterpieces of film history, appreciating the greatness of the venerable action trio of First Blood, Die Hard, and Lethal Wespon,
While willing to dance with drunken abandon to Living in America from Rocky IV a plus.

Kain
11-28-17, 18:40
Why do I need a shrink? I in perfectly sane. It the rest of you mother****ers who are out of your minds. All my delusions agree with me, well except for Boris, he never agrees since I refuse to drink Vodka straight, ****ing Russian drunk.

Firefly
11-28-17, 19:47
It doesn't matter as long as she makes me feel as big as a damn mountain and restores some of my dignity

https://justarezchick.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/chief-broom.jpg

Firefly
11-28-17, 20:11
how much different a longer lasting Joy Division would have been from New Order,

This is where I am going to have to pull your card. New Order is pretty much Joy Division.

Aside from substance, Republic is their watershed album that shows the final best evolution of what the band would have been.

Joy Division was only good because of Ian Curtis' (Peace Be Upon Him) crippling depression. Unknown Pleasures was literally his suicide note.

I just don't see Joy Division c. 1993 putting out Europop, Eurodisco, or Prog Rock. I also dont see them going "goth" like anybody else because they weren't "goth". They literally wore their work clothes to concerts. Ian Curtis (Peace Be Upon Him) would have quit in abject disgust if he hadn't martyred himself. That was a lightning bug in a jar with no air holes.

I mean.....this is Joy Division. Not....Aerosmith.

Nobody understands

Kain
11-28-17, 20:32
Nobody understands

I think you may be right my brother. I mean you just took a bounding running leap at me, went over my head, and your feet didn't touch ground behind me. You just continued to rise, sore up like a bird. Like a leaf on the wind.
Of course, this could be over my head since as much music as I know, you just completely eclipsed, or because I just had two rather strong Jack and Dr Peppers. I am not sure.

Firefly
11-28-17, 20:45
Dr Peppers.

See, now I gotta pull your card.....

Either that or you forgot how to spell MR. PIBB.

Everybody is crazy and wrong.

The Bell Jar/Girl Intertupted: M4C edition.

Before you know it some clown will be along to offer incorrect opinions about Sega Genesis.

It was the only real way to play FIFA. Plus it had the better Contra game.

The_War_Wagon
11-28-17, 20:50
Think of this exercise, in VA Hospital terms. You can REQUEST the redheaded playmate of the year; what we'll GET... is "Nurse Diesel." :blink:

http://filmfanatic.org/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/High-Anxiety-Leachman.png

Kain
11-28-17, 20:53

Everybody is crazy and wrong.

The Bell Jar/Girl Intertupted: M4C edition.

Before you know it some clown will be along to offer incorrect opinions about Sega Genesis.

It was the only real way to play FIFA. Plus it had the better Contra game.

Come on man Pepper is the OG. It got the 23 flavors. More like 29 once you throw in come Jack. ;)
And everyone knows the NES Contra was king, I mean, it was so hard you had to cheat to win!!
And before you start sending the guys in the white jackets for me to stack in my foyer, just remember, I know the golden rule... sanity is relative.

Firefly
11-28-17, 21:07
Come on man Pepper is the OG. It got the 23 flavors. More like 29 once you throw in come Jack. ;)
And everyone knows the NES Contra was king, I mean, it was so hard you had to cheat to win!!
And before you start sending the guys in the white jackets for me to stack in my foyer, just remember, I know the golden rule... sanity is relative.

Actually Contra NES wasnt that hard. Like once I say some Lets Plays where dudes were beating it in like 15 minuted with no code and no Turbo, just standing in the right place...I felt pretty dumb. The only sketchy part is the last part with the little face huggers running the floor.

But Contra Hard Corps had like multiple endings and an interesting story and a helluva soundtrack.

Also Super Street Fighter II Turbo was prettier on SNES but had better gameplay on Sega. I was a hardcore Cammy player in tbe day. She was faster at sticking and moving than Chun Li. Had she gotten a projectile, she woulda been a game breaker.

Dennis
11-28-17, 22:46
I am married to a hot blonde haired blue eyed Psychologist and she's still trying to find a way to help me...

She does have a G19 and access to a true 6920!

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mr. Goodtimes
11-28-17, 23:10
I think that she shouold have tigglebitties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondback
11-29-17, 00:16

I'm brand agnostic... either Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb will do, since the only thing with more caffeine is Jolt and I can't get that any more. :(

My ex used to tell people who asked that if that caffeine twitch WASN'T happening, it meant there was something wrong with me...

Diamondback
11-29-17, 00:20
Think of this exercise, in VA Hospital terms. You can REQUEST the redheaded playmate of the year; what we'll GET... is "Nurse Diesel." :blink:
Have there ever BEEN any ginger PMOY's?

Simplest answer would be to get Victoria Zdrok hooked on EBR's: Playmate AND Penthouse Pet, degrees in both Law AND Psych, not to mention a serious naughty streak... and somewhat sane, since she saw the horror of Communism firsthand as a kid and made up her mind to GTFO of Commieland ASAP. I'm not usually into blondes, but with both hot and smart, if I had the chance to knock her up and raise kids with her... well, she wouldn't be worth leaving the girlfriend for but if the two of 'em couldwork something out I'd be on board with it.

26 Inf
11-29-17, 00:45
Well, I think she should have that hot librarian thing going on.

Maybe lisp a little when she talks, and has a habit of moistening her lips with her tongue before she speaks.

I hate perfection, so maybe a chipped tooth, or a gap - http://seriesandtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/lauren-hutton.jpg

She also needs to have no knowledge of the top two buttons on any blouse/shirt - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/a8/37/f6a837156d83fbd7859273dac4d5016d.jpg

But, we'll probably need to settle for this:

http://www.unsungfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Nurse-Ratched-Unsung-Films-5.jpg

or this:

http://basementrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mash-season-5-5-the-nurses-hot-lips-margaret-houlihan-vs-the-nurses-loretta-swit.jpg

Diamondback
11-29-17, 00:55
Hmmm... idea: the GF has been talking about changing directions in life, so if I can nudge her to consider a Psych-related degree would M4C putting her on staff include the benefit of green-card help? :p LOL

Arik
11-29-17, 08:50
Have minimum of 5 year plow experience!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171129/44f3807a198847ee646fa4bea658d0fc.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WillBrink
11-29-17, 08:58
She should definitely be hot and willing to PM pics. You know, so we feel a solid connection while baring our souls to her. :)

I believe Matt Lauer just got fired for requesting the same thing.

Firefly
11-29-17, 09:57
Why do you think you would be having sex with her? That would break so many ethical standards.

Why not just hire a whore or find some strange that will listen to you whine about your personal problems, if you are going to do all that?

glocktogo
11-29-17, 11:21
I believe Matt Lauer just got fired for requesting the same thing.

Buzzkill. I guess we'll have to settle for someone who wouldn't get harassed and knows more about mental health problems than anyone on the planet. Here's your prize!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.3vwXmbyy1dqHBq4VjfloTwEsDV&pid=15.1&P=0&w=226&h=162

26 Inf
11-29-17, 18:15
Why do you think you would be having sex with her? That would break so many ethical standards.

Why not just hire a whore or find some strange that will listen to you whine about your personal problems, if you are going to do all that?

Brother, you do understand this is tongue-in-cheek, correct?

And this is the place of 'strange' that listens to folks whine about their personal problems.

'What do I do for the rest of my life, come on internet strangers, tell me what to do.'