PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: TWO NIB BERETTA M9A3 - PHOTOS UPLOADED

Maverick07
12-11-17, 19:30
Fully intended to go with these pistols as my primary (two is one, one is none) but I soon realized I just need to stay with G17 platform from years of carrying them. $870 includes shipping from my FFL to yours. I inspected them once and then placed them back in their original plastic carrying case and shipping box.

MO or discreet Paypal plus 3%. Personal email is [email]michel_antony@yahoo.com. You not be disappointed with brand new M9A3 quality at an excellent price! PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED 12/12/17.

- Never fired. Inspected once and secured
- Three (3) 16-round magazines.
- All original packaging, gear, accessories
- All original paperwork, lock and boxes
- Still have original factory light lube on them

I literally checked each one, handled it and then secured as originally shipped and stored.

Maverick07
12-13-17, 16:37
Fully intended to go with these pistols as my primary (two is one, one is none) but I soon realized I just need to stay with G17 platform from years of carrying them. $870 includes shipping from my FFL to yours. I inspected them once and then placed them back in their original plastic carrying case and shipping box.

MO or discreet Paypal plus 3%. Personal email is [email]michel_antony@yahoo.com. You not be disappointed with brand new M9A3 quality at an excellent price! PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED 12/12/17.

- Never fired. Inspected once and secured
- Three (3) 16-round magazines.
- All original packaging, gear, accessories
- All original paperwork, lock and boxes
- Still have original factory light lube on them

I literally checked each one, handled it and then secured as originally shipped and stored.

PHOTOS ATTACHED!

Maverick07
12-16-17, 16:40
Will consider full trade for full size USP 9mm with hi-cap mags.