PDA

View Full Version : 15:17 to Paris movie trailer

AKDoug
12-14-17, 13:10
Man I hope this movie is good. Clint Eastwood is telling the story of the three young Americans that thwarted a terrorist attack on a French train in 2015... using the actual three men, who ultimately subdued the shooter, to play themselves in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=IC_lnyn2R2Q

RazorBurn
12-14-17, 13:33
It's a damn good story that'll be buried on page 11 like it was in 2015. I'm not big on going to the movies, but I'll go see this one if for no reason other than to support Eastwood and those three hero's.

Firefly
12-14-17, 13:41
Say what you will about Climt Eastwood but he does try to make movies aimed at the everyday person.

I didnt like the revisionism of American Sniper but viewed on its own merit; it was a good film.

I could deal with a lot of the Hollywood and half truths but dammit man...

I wanted to see the Beach Ball scene

austinN4
12-14-17, 14:02
Man I hope this movie is good. Clint Eastwood is telling the story of the three young Americans that thwarted a terrorist attack on a French train in 2015... using the actual three men, who ultimately subdued the shooter, to play themselves in the movie.

Thanks for the heads up - just put it in my NF Q.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-14-17, 14:10
Clint's movies sometimes have an AfterSchool Special kind of feel compared to say someone like Ron Howard or Peter Berg. But for something like this, especially with people playing themselves, that may work out well. Hopefully some better acting than 'Act of Valor', which I really enjoyed, but the acting was a bit wooden.