PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut Tactical stole my money

FF750
12-15-17, 18:42
Hello everyone. I'm posting this as a word of warning to anyone looking to buy from Juggernaut Tactical. The story isn't really about an AR since it's regarding an M1A bullpup conversion but Juggernaut's main business right now seems to be AR-centered so I thought this might interest the people here as a cautionary tale.

My story begins November of last year. I'd always wanted a Juggernaut Rogue chassis since seeing one in a magazine a long time ago and finally had the chance to order one. A couple of weeks go by and I don't hear anything from Juggernaut so I tried calling. To my surprise their phone went immediately to a message that said "Due to unprecedented demand we are not taking calls at this time" and says to email them. I probably should have taken that as a bad sign but the reviews for the Rogue had been good so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

So I email. After some time they reply and say they're revising the design but hope to have it ready come January. January comes and goes and nothing. Email again. Only after repeated tries do I get a reply that says "maybe mid-year". In hindsight I should have asked for a refund then or called my credit card to do a chargeback but stupid me, I trusted they were an honest company.

Mid-year comes and still nothing. Email again. It's still "awaiting approval but hopefully in a few months". At this point it's too late to do a chargeback so I just keep trusting in them. November this year comes around and still nothing so I ask nicely for an update. Again only after repeated tries do I get a response that says "no updates at this time". So finally I ask nicely if they can just refund my money and I'll just reorder when the product is ready.

Guess what? NOT A SINGLE RESPONSE AFTER THAT to six different emails from two different email addresses to both their sales and info emails. Left a voicemail to no avail as well.

So long story short, these guys cheated me out of my hard-earned 875 bucks. I know I was stupid for trusting them for so long but at this point I'm going to chalk it up to experience and hope I can warn others not to deal with this unscrupulous company.

Thanks Juggernaut Tactical for shafting a guy during Christmas time. I hope there's a special place in Hell for people like you.

Merry Christmas to everyone else who's not busy cheating people out of their money lol.

wigbones
12-15-17, 19:11
I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. Have you considered contacting the ATF or local police?

VARIABLE9
12-15-17, 19:13
That is a bummer. Do they have a social media page you can try to contact through? Otherwise a drive to their shop? I’m not familiar with them.

Vegas
12-15-17, 19:38
Did you attempt to resolve with your credit card company or did I miss something?

Diamondback
12-15-17, 20:09
Good to know. I *had* been looking at an EPL jig from them that came highly recommended on TFB, but No Mas...

"We got a Burn Notice on you. You're blacklisted."

joeg26er
12-15-17, 20:13
Sorry to hear about that
Sounds similar to my experience with stag arms right now

MegademiC
12-15-17, 20:52
Credit dispute.
Small claims court.

Iraqgunz
12-15-17, 21:01
A. You gave them way too much time to solve the issue.

B. Have you attempted to contact local LE or the BATFE?

C. Have you tried to work with your bank or credit card company to get resolution? This seems like fraud.