PDA

View Full Version : I really dont like obama

yoni
12-18-17, 07:22
Seems obama not only did a deal to make sure Iran will get nukes, but also assisted Hezbollah in running drugs and money.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-18-17, 07:56
Look, RUSSIANS....

Isn't this like reverse Iran-Contra.

The Justice Department declined requests by Project Cassandra and other authorities to file criminal charges against major players such as Hezbollah’s high-profile envoy to Iran, a Lebanese bank that allegedly laundered billions in alleged drug profits, and a central player in a U.S.-based cell of the Iranian paramilitary Quds force.

And QUDS force assets in the US should always be in the past tense. Official extermination, ex-officio or whatever. Dead.

platoonDaddy
12-18-17, 09:39
This story is posted on the leftist site politico and imagine them printing a hit piece on obama & his band of criminals.

obama, holder, hillay & boltNeck will have a very special place in hell!

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

tb-av
12-18-17, 09:49
This story is posted on the leftist site politico and imagine them printing a hit piece on obama & his band of criminals.

That's the first thing I thought. Haven't had time to read it all but damn, when I saw this thread the last place I thought it would go is Politico. That's like Feinstein opening up an online Magpul Shop or something.

docsherm
12-18-17, 11:35
This is my surprised face........

Averageman
12-18-17, 14:21
I'm not sure why someone hasn't started hearing yet, but this needs to be highlighted in the media to make sure it happens.

But as Project Cassandra reached higher into the hierarchy of the conspiracy, Obama administration officials threw an increasingly insurmountable series of roadblocks in its way, according to interviews with dozens of participants who in many cases spoke for the first time about events shrouded in secrecy, and a review of government documents and court records. When Project Cassandra leaders sought approval for some significant investigations, prosecutions, arrests and financial sanctions, officials at the Justice and Treasury departments delayed, hindered or rejected their requests.

The Justice Department declined requests by Project Cassandra and other authorities to file criminal charges against major players such as Hezbollah’s high-profile envoy to Iran, a Lebanese bank that allegedly laundered billions in alleged drug profits, and a central player in a U.S.-based cell of the Iranian paramilitary Quds force. And the State Department rejected requests to lure high-value targets to countries where they could be arrested.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4325664-Hezbollah-Money-Laundering.html

docsherm
12-18-17, 14:24
A little late to the Party........ https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?202734-The-secret-backstory-of-how-obama-let-Hezbollah-off-the-hook

Honu
12-18-17, 14:54
just like the plane with $400 million to iran the day some prisoners were released ?
tradiing single traitor for a bunch of hard core high level terrorists
the call to prayer is the most beautiful thing
how dare they question my muslim faith slip up and to anyone denying this most likely they are not religous cause I know I would never say how dare they question my muslim faith or hindu or anything it would be Christian

yeah if folks do not wonder that he was a muslim to destroy within and he is still in to do so
hear people say muslims cant do that kinda stuf lie and fake you tell them about the hijackers and strip bars drinking they say that was a lie and bush did it ?

sadly our country is a mess from within right now and really wish we could just find out who hates this country and is here and deport them to afghanastan or somewhere nice

have said it before the CIA is scary with the capture torture and murder of people

Doc Safari
12-18-17, 15:12
Bro...all people want to hear about is how bad Trump is. They don't want to hear that Obama made the US and the world a more dangerous place.

NYH1
12-18-17, 16:41
http://i.pinimg.com/736x/dd/4c/1b/dd4c1bcec9a876c30ac7811b018fcd33.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-18-17, 17:14
Replace:

Obama with Trump
Iran with Russia
Hezbolah with Russian mob

and you would not have heard about ATL or a train wreck today.

Doc Safari
12-18-17, 17:16
Replace:

Obama with Trump
Iran with Russia
Hezbolah with Russian mob

and you would not have heard about ATL or a train wreck today.

That's not true. You would have heard about it, but they would have tried to claim it happened because Trump had done something to cut funding, or something.

platoonDaddy
12-18-17, 17:21
Seems obama not only did a deal to make sure Iran will get nukes, but also assisted Hezbollah in running drugs and money.

Didn't read this thread before starting a new thread on the same subject. The mod's are on the ball, thanks for concatenating the threads.

26 Inf
12-18-17, 23:28
Didn't read this thread before starting a new thread on the same subject. The mod's are on the ball, thanks for concatenating the threads.

concatenate. /kɒnˈkćtɪˌneɪt/ verb. 1. (transitive) to link or join together, esp in a chain or series.

Damn, I'm going to drop Reader's Digest. Who needs Increase Your Word Power when you have General Discussion.

I'm thinking of a sentence in which to use 'concatenating' at coffee tomorrow.

The guys I hang with all thought I was outing my daughter when I told them she had hopes of being a thespian.

Firefly
12-18-17, 23:42
I dont like Obama either.

He probably doesn't like me.

He was the first sorta black president who wasted a lot of opportunities.

As it stands, Bill Clinton remains our first truly Black President.

Fried foods, malt liquor, jazz on the Q, and liked fat ass white girls AKA waterbeds.

I bet man like...if me and Billy hung out like we'd catch more clap than a Broadway show. I bet we'd be all like laying up with our nekkid black chicks asleep in our arms at Camp David talking about like philosophy and shit. Like what does it all mean, man? What does it all mean?

Obama would be too square and he's like the one guy from boondocks. The neighbor.

RetroRevolver77
12-19-17, 11:37
I dont like Obama either.

He probably doesn't like me.

He was the first sorta black president who wasted a lot of opportunities.

As it stands, Bill Clinton remains our first truly Black President.

Fried foods, malt liquor, jazz on the Q, and liked fat ass white girls AKA waterbeds.

I bet man like...if me and Billy hung out like we'd catch more clap than a Broadway show. I bet we'd be all like laying up with our nekkid black chicks asleep in our arms at Camp David talking about like philosophy and shit. Like what does it all mean, man? What does it all mean?

Obama would be too square and he's like the one guy from boondocks. The neighbor.

Bill Clinton is a shitbag. Of all the things he did, all the people that got killed because of him, all the corruption, the one thing that bothered me the most was that he wouldn't even acknowledge his black son. That poor kid was just trying to get his father to talk with him, get to know him yet they deny Danney simply because it doesn't fit the narrative. He wasn't even man enough to stand up for his only true blood child. Chelsea isn't even his kid either. Danney is Bill Clinton's son.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4618118/Bill-Clinton-gets-Father-s-Day-message-black-son.html

platoonDaddy
12-19-17, 13:59
In a demonstration of their unwavering devotion to the former president on Monday, all three of the major network news outlets (ABC, CBS, and NBC), and the Spanish-language networks (Univision and Telemundo), had a blackout on the revelations uncovered by Politico: The Obama administration sabotaged efforts to damage the financial operations of the Hezbollah terrorist group all so he could have his precious Iran nuclear deal.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/12/18/nets-cover-obama-omit-sabotage-anti-terror-efforts-iran-deal

Firefly
12-19-17, 18:16
Bill Clinton is a shitbag. Of all the things he did, all the people that got killed because of him, all the corruption, the one thing that bothered me the most was that he wouldn't even acknowledge his black son. That poor kid was just trying to get his father to talk with him, get to know him yet they deny Danney simply because it doesn't fit the narrative. He wasn't even man enough to stand up for his only true blood child. Chelsea isn't even his kid either. Danney is Bill Clinton's son.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4618118/Bill-Clinton-gets-Father-s-Day-message-black-son.html

Like I said......
;)

soulezoo
12-19-17, 21:57
Like I said......
;)

Billy is reputedly a pretty smart fellow. Rhodes Scholar and all. Smart enough to not stick Hillary... right?

That Chelsea is one ugly broad...

Laying with black chicks indeed...

sundance435
12-20-17, 09:29
I check Politico often for the behind-the-scenes intrigue rather than their take on anything - I was genuinely surprised when this showed up as a top story. Most people's understanding of Hezbollah is limited to direct terrorism, but they are also one of the most well-organized criminal organizations in the world, terrorism aside. Unlike many narco-terrorists, they have an actual state that they can hide behind (Lebanon) and use as cover, as well.

elephant
12-20-17, 17:56
I think Obama was the first "MBA" type of president who thought a handful of diverse book smart ivy league educated intellectuals could manage this country better than the past presidents who relied heavily on successful corporate CEO's and seasoned business professionals. I think Obama had a the mind of a politician but lacked to mentality. He simply did not know how to stand his ground and say "NO". That's why the whole world loved him. Obama was not tough enough to deal with Iran, N Korea, Hezbollah, Syria or ISIS (ISIL). Obama lacked street smarts to size people up from afar, lacked the courage to discuss foreign policy with other world leaders and lacked the strength to fight our enemy. He took the easy route and avoided confrontation, avoided responsibility, avoided having to make hard decisions, avoided taking action. He, for a lack of better words, was a talker. He won the Nobel Prize for talking. The whole world loved him because he was easy. He was like a substitute teacher that didn't have a clue.

I don't think Obama purposely tried to sabotage the US or give money to terrorism to continue acts of terrorism. I feel as though he lacked courage to stand up to them and relied on financial power to motivate people to see things the way he saw them. He was hopeful that all things would come together for good if enough money was involved and he would be respected as a leader who chose not to go to war over political differences.

Obamas lack of professionalism had worked its way throughout his entire administration. Like yeast working through the dough. Almost every one of his cabinet members were incompetent at there job, Hillary being one of them, Holder/Lynch were complete idiots, Moniz needs to be in a nut house, Emanuel was as incompetent as Obama.

But thank God, that he is no longer in the White House!!

yoni
12-20-17, 19:59
Hezbollah is a multinational, multibillion dollar a year, terror organization that has taken over Lebanon in a big way. It has been identified as the single biggest political power in Lebanon.

soulezoo
12-20-17, 20:07
Actually, Bush 43 was your first M.B.A. president.
Obama wasn't even your first academic president. That was Wilson.
Obama was your first Alinskyian president. All of what he did was purely ideological.

The_War_Wagon
12-20-17, 20:11
Actually, Bush 43 was your first M.B.A. president.
Obama wasn't even your first academic president. That was Wilson.
Obama was your first Alinskyian president. All of what he did was purely ideological.

And why he wasn't strapped to a rocketsled, and deported to Kenya 5 minutes after Trump was sworn in, STILL ticks me off.

He can go be a village idiot over THERE in retirement. :mad:

Dist. Expert 26
12-20-17, 20:19
And why he wasn't strapped to a rocketsled, and deported to Kenya 5 minutes after Trump was sworn in, STILL ticks me off.

He can go be a village idiot over THERE in retirement. :mad:

Probably because Trump doesn't want to be deported when his term is up?

SteyrAUG
12-20-17, 20:23
http://i.pinimg.com/736x/dd/4c/1b/dd4c1bcec9a876c30ac7811b018fcd33.jpg

Pretty much.

sundance435
12-20-17, 20:53
I think Obama was the first "MBA" type of president who thought a handful of diverse book smart ivy league educated intellectuals could manage this country better than the past presidents who relied heavily on successful corporate CEO's and seasoned business professionals. I think Obama had a the mind of a politician but lacked to mentality.

Except it was exactly those successful CEOs and business professionals who got us mired into Vietnam, e.g., McNamara. There are some interesting parallels between Kennedy and BHO White Houses - Kennedy finally had the fortitude to follow his instincts during the missile crisis after being burned by the intelligentsia at the Bay of Pigs - BHO, not so much. Many inside accounts of the BHO White House tell of paralysis by indecision.

elephant
12-20-17, 22:04
I meant "MBA" as in a mentality that his degrees from Columbia and Harvard would benefit more than experience.
I agree that Obama was indecisive and didn't have a good grasp on realistic expectations. I do believe that Obama was purely ideology and political. I don't think he ever considered anyone other than his peers. Running this country is a lot like running a large business, there are so many dynamics involved, economic, militarily, political, social and global. Obama was allowed to run freely because he was loved, most republicans went along with his plans with minimal resistance. Obama will most likely go down and remembered as a great president because of his lectures on gun violence, minorities, LGBT issues and illegal immigrants. His legacy will be "Obama care", killing Osama Bin Laden, brought down Gaddaffi, Wall St reform, turned around the auto industry, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and ending war in Iraq. People will see all of that as accomplishments.

RetroRevolver77
12-20-17, 22:42
There is evidence coming out now that the Feds are missing over $20 trillion dollars since Obama left office, this is on top of the national debt which ironically stands at near the same amount. This is not a joke either, apparently they have some balance sheets in various government agencies that do not add up to what they are supposed to have. It's not like a budget shortfall, this money is just straight up missing and unaccounted for.

Averageman
12-21-17, 06:15
There is evidence coming out now that the Feds are missing over $20 trillion dollars since Obama left office, this is on top of the national debt which ironically stands at near the same amount. This is not a joke either, apparently they have some balance sheets in various government agencies that do not add up to what they are supposed to have. It's not like a budget shortfall, this money is just straight up missing and unaccounted for.

I first read about this yesterday, very concerning as to WTF happened to that money.
You cannot do that kind of stuff without a number of people working together to get it done. The level of corruption it would take and layers of infiltration required to skim that amount of money is simply amazing.
Unfortunately more people this morning seem to be aghast that their taxes got cut and apparently That is going to ruin America and get Democrats elected.

I'm in awe, simply in awe.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-21-17, 06:36
Except it was exactly those successful CEOs and business professionals who got us mired into Vietnam, e.g., McNamara. There are some interesting parallels between Kennedy and BHO White Houses - Kennedy finally had the fortitude to follow his instincts during the missile crisis after being burned by the intelligentsia at the Bay of Pigs - BHO, not so much. Many inside accounts of the BHO White House tell of paralysis by indecision.

Kennedy had the good fortune of being a martyr for every liberal cause....

sundance435
12-21-17, 08:02
I agree that Obama was indecisive and didn't have a good grasp on realistic expectations. I do believe that Obama was purely ideology and political. I don't think he ever considered anyone other than his peers.

I will respectfully disagree with you here. I personally don't think anything good came from 8 years of BHO, but I don't think it was because he didn't "care" about Americans. I think it was more the first part of your statement, that he though with his mandate he'd be able to enact everything he wanted - when that proved difficult, I don't think he was equipped to deal with it. I think his exasperation was real because he did care, not that I'm disappointed most of his agenda wasn't enacted, he just wasn't a great compromiser.

ETA: I do think he bought into some of the hype around him and his ideas were grounded in "Barry knows best."

Not to be glib, but if you're the person printing money, then it doesn't really matter. That's what I don't get about about the deficit hawks - the national debt is IOUs from ourselves. There is no incentive to pay it off, unlike for you and me, because we owe someone else.

RetroRevolver77
12-21-17, 11:06
Not to be glib, but if you're the person printing money, then it doesn't really matter. That's what I don't get about about the deficit hawks - the national debt is IOUs from ourselves. There is no incentive to pay it off, unlike for you and me, because we owe someone else.

Yah, so just because the US prints it's own money it's OK that an evil cabal of globalists just steals the money? They stole more money than our GDP for an entire year apparently. This isn't some small theft, this is trillions upon trillions of dollars that was directly taken from the US taxpayers before Obama left office.

Pilot1
12-21-17, 11:09
Obama's actions, and statements post Presidency, only reinforces my already very, very poor opinion of him. He really has NO class. None at all.

sundance435
12-21-17, 11:44
Kennedy had the good fortune of being a martyr for every liberal cause....

Kennedy would not stand a chance of being the nominee from today's Democrat Party. He'd be more of what's considered a "moderate" Republican today.

glocktogo
12-21-17, 14:24
Why don't we just put a pretty bow on top of all this Obama Administration political intrigue, shall we?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

Occam's razor be damned, is it wrong that I like the idea of the DNC in bed with the Obama Administration to support and fund Hezbollah, in order to appease the Iranians? I mean we're already expected to "take it on faith" that the dems were so stupid and utterly incompetent, they allowed this guy to run their entire IT system for no other reason than brown people from SE Asia are really good at IT? Is it really so far fetched to assume they weren't conveniently looking the other way as the money went out the back door and over to Hezbollah? :confused:

SteveS
12-21-17, 19:42
We have a politician and government crime gang that is ruining this nation. Few seem to care though.

Honu
12-21-17, 20:18
We have a politician and government crime gang that is ruining this nation. Few seem to care though.

reckon the problem is you need to be above to destroy like they did the mob etc.. being below is really hard and they managed to get all of the folks under them legaly etc...

agree with ya though sadly

Diamondback
12-21-17, 20:23
I really don't like people in general very much, Butt-F*** Barry is nothing special there.

Which you guys should take as a compliment, it means I consider y'all worth making an exception and investing my time in associating with--and for a Geeky Poindexter who'd rather be secluded from the rest of the world by wall after wall of bookshelves, that's Kind Of A Big Deal. :)

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-22-17, 07:31
https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/a-deafening-media-silence-on-the-obama-hezbollah-scandal/

A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal

Politico published a jaw-dropping, meticulously sourced investigative piece this week detailing how the Obama administration had secretly undermined US law-enforcement agency efforts to shut down an international drug-trafficking ring run by the terror group Hezbollah. The effort was part of a wider push by the administration to placate Iran and ensure the signing of the nuclear deal.

Now swap out “Trump” for “Obama” and “Russia” for “Iran” and imagine the eruption these revelations would generate. Because, by any conceivable journalistic standard, this scandal should’ve triggered widespread coverage and been plastered on front pages across the country. By any historic standard, the scandal should elicit outrage regarding the corrosion of governing norms from pundits and editorial boards.

Pilot1
12-22-17, 13:29
Why was the nuclear deal with Iran so important to Obama? Why did he have to bribe them with 100's or millions or perhaps Billions in CASH? Nobody seems to agree on the exact amount, but it is very large. The media has not reliably reported on the rationale for this entire deal.

glocktogo
12-22-17, 14:36
https://www.okshooters.com/attachments/f5d2fbd0-f5ec-4d23-8722-f5eb33cfc1f6-jpeg.111236/

platoonDaddy
12-22-17, 16:03
Why was the nuclear deal with Iran so important to Obama? Why did he have to bribe them with 100's or millions or perhaps Billions in CASH? Nobody seems to agree on the exact amount, but it is very large. The media has not reliably reported on the rationale for this entire deal.

Very easy to answer, iranian velerie jarrett, who lived in the WH for 8 years, of course on our dime!

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-22-17, 16:43
I wish the title of this thread was changed to something relevant and informative. "Obama interfered in intelligence and anti-terrorism for political gain" is where I'd go. The topic is a big issue, and even more so when seen in light of this article:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454515/russian-cyberespionage-does-mueller-have-proof-beyond-reasonable-doubt

If Obama's guys were playing politics with intelligence and national security, it shows that the whole Russia Collusion issue is a charade.

That might be the real reason why the MSM is treating this story as a turd in the punch bowl.

Firefly
12-22-17, 17:31
I dont wanna chump out Obama. He was effete and dumb and a communist but the more we talk about him the more we sound like the Bushites who wouldmt shut up after 2009.

If they can legit put him and hillary in jail. Cool.

If not, he can have a nice life for all I care.

Dist. Expert 26
12-22-17, 18:55
Again, I'll quote ol' Hilldog

What difference, at this point, does it make?

These people are above the law. It's a sad reality, but there you go. Nobody is going to prison for this.

glocktogo
12-23-17, 00:35
Again, I'll quote ol' Hilldog

What difference, at this point, does it make?

These people are above the law. It's a sad reality, but there you go. Nobody is going to prison for this.

Pathetically, you're 100% correct. We're fast approaching the point in history where the domestic enemies of the United States of America, operate with impugnity. And unlike what many angry people wish to believe, this will not be the tipping point.

ralph
12-23-17, 11:09
Pathetically, you're 100% correct. We're fast approaching the point in history where the domestic enemies of the United States of America, operate with impugnity. And unlike what many angry people wish to believe, this will not be the tipping point.

The tipping point won't come until the money runs out. THATwill be the tipping point..

Pilot1
12-23-17, 11:14
The tipping point won't come until the money runs out. THATwill be the tipping point..

Once the soccer Mom's with the faded Obama/Biden, and fading Hillary bumper stickers on their Range Rovers can no longer make their $699/month lease payment, and $5K/month mortgage payment then change will happened quickly.

Dist. Expert 26
12-23-17, 11:16
Once the soccer Mom's with the faded Obama/Biden, and fading Hillary bumper stickers on their Range Rovers can no longer make their $699/month lease payment, and $5K/month mortgage payment then change will happened quickly.

Nah. Those people are too sheltered and fragile to really do anything.

When the normal guy can't make his 1k mortgage payment or put food on the table for his kids, then change will happen.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-23-17, 17:18
Nah. Those people are too sheltered and fragile to really do anything.

When the normal guy can't make his 1k mortgage payment or put food on the table for his kids, then change will happen.

Revolutions don't happen from the bottom. They happen from the middle, or really the upper-middle. The Vietnam war and civil rights wins for the left in the 60 didn't happen because of coal miners kids going off to war or blacks finally having enough. It came from middle class whites finally doing something. The babyboomers in college won the war to lose the Vietnam conflict. MKLjr would have rotted in jail if not for white, liberal support.

Kind of how military coups aren't run by privates or even sargents, but usually by Colonels. Below that and you don't have enough power, connections or perspective. Above that and you are too vested in the current scheme to want to risk change.

Dist. Expert 26
12-23-17, 18:20
Revolutions don't happen from the bottom. They happen from the middle, or really the upper-middle. The Vietnam war and civil rights wins for the left in the 60 didn't happen because of coal miners kids going off to war or blacks finally having enough. It came from middle class whites finally doing something. The babyboomers in college won the war to lose the Vietnam conflict. MKLjr would have rotted in jail if not for white, liberal support.

Kind of how military coups aren't run by privates or even sargents, but usually by Colonels. Below that and you don't have enough power, connections or perspective. Above that and you are too vested in the current scheme to want to risk change.

Never said it would happen from the bottom. By "normal guy" I meant a typical, middle class American.

The first example, to me anyway, fit more into the upper class of society. Somehow I can't picture the gated community crowd gearing up for revolution.

Todd.K
12-23-17, 23:31
Why was the nuclear deal with Iran so important to Obama?

Simply forcing his world view to "work" in the real world seems the most likely, second being a need for some (any) accomplishment in his second term.

Pilot1
12-23-17, 23:42
Simply forcing his world view to "work" in the real world seems the most likely, second being a need for some (any) accomplishment in his second term.

Then he is more naďve than I thought, but then again Community Organizer, Academics are. Nothing works with Iran. Nothing.