PDA

View Full Version : Spectral

CLHC
12-25-17, 12:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmC3ZhIHHi4

Saw this "Netflix Original Movie" and it kinda sorta reminds me of like a Black Hawk Down[esque]+SciFi+Supernatural action war movie. Get your science(?) thinking cap on for this one if interested. The SFx (at least from the first part of the movie) was not bad at all and not cartoonish or Disney-like to me if you know what I mean.

Personally, I liked this one and would see it again for SciAction-Entertainment.

Enjoy! :cool:

RetroRevolver77
12-25-17, 12:55
I thought it was absolutely horrible.

Voodoochild
12-25-17, 13:43
I thought it was decent. I mean obviously you have to suspend your imagination. Speaking of Netflix movies I thought Bright with Will Smith was pretty good.

Arik
12-25-17, 14:56
Started out cool but turned stupid. I think the idea was cool and it had potential. At least they mentioned my country. Its probably the second movie I've ever heard it mentioned in

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-25-17, 15:08
Thought it was ok. Started out strong and kind of got goofy. The premise and ‘poster’ for it are pretty cool, but the movie under delivers. Anyone see SEALS in New New Orleans? That seemed like a similar kind of premise.

SeriousStudent
12-25-17, 18:45
Is it just me, or does the trailer reek of an Aliens remake?

kwelz
12-25-17, 19:04
I agree with those that said it started off good but then got a bit strange. The last 30 minutes or so didn't fit with the rest of the film.

Bright on the other hand. Damn. Loved it.

Firefly
12-25-17, 19:47
Is it just me, or does the trailer reek of an Aliens remake?

Why do they never just nuke the site from orbit?

Anyways, not watching. Looks like a ripoff of F.E.A.R. I played it like 10 years ago. You are like army guys and the base is haunted and you think you are going at it pow pow and then the girl from The Ring jumps out at you.

I can do devils, aliens, vampires, zombies, werewolves, and mutants.

But whenever creepy girls with long hair are involved, I'm out.

"BUT FIIIIREFLYYYY I THOT U WERE INTO GOTH CHICKS!"

See there is a big difference between some girl who shops at Hot Topic and just discovered Joy Division and Bauhaus.....

.....and creepy girls who walk through TVs and walls and jump out of mirrors.

NOPE. NOOOPE. I seriously cannot do it.

Like....I think it all started with the Exorcist.
After that...like...no.

Arik
12-25-17, 20:30
Why do they never just nuke the site from orbit?

Anyways, not watching. Looks like a ripoff of F.E.A.R. I played it like 10 years ago. You are like army guys and the base is haunted and you think you are going at it pow pow and then the girl from The Ring jumps out at you.

I can do devils, aliens, vampires, zombies, werewolves, and mutants.

But whenever creepy girls with long hair are involved, I'm out.

"BUT FIIIIREFLYYYY I THOT U WERE INTO GOTH CHICKS!"

See there is a big difference between some girl who shops at Hot Topic and just discovered Joy Division and Bauhaus.....

.....and creepy girls who walk through TVs and walls and jump out of mirrors.

NOPE. NOOOPE. I seriously cannot do it.

Like....I think it all started with the Exorcist.
After that...like...no.It's not like that. Not in the way you think

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk