PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: WITHDRAWN: Vertx EDC Ready Pack

afff_667
12-27-17, 14:15
I've got a black Vertx EDC Ready Pack (Vertx details and pictures at https://www.vertx.com/edc-ready-pack) that I'd like to sell or trade only for a Vertx EDC Courier (VTX5005) in any color. I bought this pack brand new earlier this year, used it on one weekend trip to carry a few things, and have not used it since. I've played with organizing it several times, but it doesn't fit my specific needs, so I'd like to try the EDC Courier as a change of pace and to get away from backpacks for an EDC, to-work-and-back, weekend bag.

I'm asking $100 shipped or pretty much a straight-up trade for an EDC Courier only. I'll have photos available of my pack some time this evening. I've got excellent feedback here, so buy with confidence. Payment to be made via USPS money order only, and I'll get the pack on its way to the lucky purchaser within 24 hours of receiving payment. Tracking info will be sent immediately. if a trade can be found, then I'll send this pack within 48 hours of receipt and acceptance of the trade...tracking info to be sent immediately.

PM with questions, offers, etc. Thanks!!!!