PDA

View Full Version : CZ 75b sight options?

signsrup
10-14-08, 20:07
I'm looking to replace the factory white dot sights on my CZ 75 b. I find the rear sight very "busy" and distracting. The dots are crowded right up to the notch, and the sights are hard to pick up quickly.

Trijicon and mepro offer 3 dot sets, but I would prefer 1 dot or all black. "Off the rack" preferably.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric

TOrrock
10-14-08, 20:54
I'd definitely replace with either the Meps or Trijicons, I've got sets of each on different handguns, both work.

Ken Hackathorn taught me to use a black Sharpie marker to black out the rear dots.

You get a dot up front during daytime, and in low light, you get a bright dot up front and dimly glowing dots in back.

Mahk
10-19-08, 20:40
I really like the fixed Trijicons that come on the CZ SP01, and I believe they will also fit on a CZ75/85. Nice bold dot that's easy to see in the day, mine would glow very bright in darkness.

texasrangers
10-20-08, 00:45
I would like to do the same thing. the 'night sights' that my cz 75b came with are really just glow in the dark paint. and my accuracy is noticeably better with a glock than my cz and i think it could be the sights. hopefully its not the gun.