PDA

View Full Version : I'm ashamed of you idiots.

daddyusmaximus
01-24-18, 11:19
I posted a thread about a gun ad. OK, some of you guys didn't like the ad. Could you have a civil discussion about it? NO. You had to screw it up and get the thread closed.

I've noticed how they took a lot of things in the ad to the extreme. They're using all so called "pipe hitter" types. All 4 of them are inked up, 3 of them have backward hats, (I personally hate that) 3 of them wearing plate carriers (not a bad idea) none of them seem have been retired long enough to put on weight, they all have ARs. (no lever guns or shot guns) Much of that is due to what they are selling, ARs. (notice the variety of ARs showcasing all the Spikes products... who would bring an AR pistol?) Much of the ad is too extreme for my taste, but I do agree with the idea of it...

The good point of the ad is that is exists. That is what I was saying.

The fact that there is a gun maker out there willing to bring up the subject of defending against anarchy.

It is true they are doing it as a business decision, but it does mark a shift in the way the country may be thinking. I am hoping at the very least it may lead others to prepare for the possibility of future conflict with angry mobs of violent idiots, rather than get caught off guard.

You idiots had to go making a bunch of stupid comments, and argue ignorant crap about what you queers think their logo looks like...

Thanks, idiots.

Hey, you should be just seeing 4 dudes standing up against a mob and almost hear SGM Plumley in the background yelling "Gentelmen, prepare to defend yourselves!"

Voodoochild
01-24-18, 11:29
Enough said.