PDA

View Full Version : Mall Ninja Shrine

CarlosDJackal
10-15-08, 17:23
Those of you who used to visit Glocktalk might remember the original thread. Too bad the responses were not included. :D

Shrine to the Mall Ninja (http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/)

Robb Jensen
10-15-08, 17:27
Those of you who used to visit Glocktalk might remember the original thread. Too bad the responses were not included. :D

Shrine to the Mall Ninja (http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/)

Gecko45 now resides on ToddGs forum (http://9x19mm.com/forum/index.php).

CarlosDJackal
10-15-08, 17:38

OMFG!! You weren't kidding. :eek:

Seth Harness
10-15-08, 18:03

How about his buddy, SPECOPS.

Dude, what was with all the sodomy in the bathroom and raped behind the dumpster shit. That guy is F*#ked up. :confused:

thopkins22
10-15-08, 23:15
I now get the "duct tape your plates" reference in the "How tactical are you?" thread.

Too funny. But if it wasn't a huge prank, dude might need some help...worrying about getting hit with ap .338 lapua magnums in the parking lot of the mall....

HES
10-16-08, 08:17
Man I remember seeing this thread. It was frighteningly entertaining.

neodecker
10-16-08, 08:33
Hes got a MySpace page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=131609714

The Archangel
10-16-08, 09:38
Ok, I don't care WTF you are, that is some funny shit there. :D

I have a high-risk security job and I fear that I would be the target for repeated long-distance shots to my back.

I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas.

I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
3) Glock 27 backup guns
3) Kahr P-9 holdouts
I think this would make us capable of facing nearly any situation. I’ll let you know what the management says!!!

I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either.I am a responsible citizen who has made the choice to carry at all times. I defend others. If something happens at the Mall then I would be the hero, not those of you who are making fun of me for no reason...

My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job. They may have access to high-powered rifles...

I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls.

rat31465
10-16-08, 09:39
They weren't kidding with the warning not to be drinking while you read.
LMFAO.......:)
Surely this guy isn't for real and was only posting this line of B.S. for the sake of getting a rise out of the forum? Please for the love of God say it "aint" real.

Mines13
10-16-08, 10:27
Wow... I don't even know what to say... Other then that was an utterly fantastic read. :D

Jgyolai
10-16-08, 10:41
This is why I love the interweb. I just can't get enough of this stuff. I LOVE this, it's so entertaining. lol

NinjaMedic
10-16-08, 11:25
I have the strange feeling that some of these quotes wiil find there way to my signature line.

No.6
10-16-08, 11:55
This guy is my hero.
He can take multiple .338 rounds to the back while he shields his "SO" preparing to return fire.
And poppin' smoke....way cool.

All that in his first post. Gonna be a long read between the tears of laughter.

eightmillimeter
10-16-08, 12:52
http://www.myspace.com/tacticalsecurityenforcer

RD62
10-16-08, 13:00
Holy Sh%^!

No wonder I don't like to go to the mall!

-RD62

chadbag
10-16-08, 13:35

"
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Bi
"

Wonder if his "wifey" who sewed in the tactical plates has read his myspace page

dcsansiraq
10-16-08, 13:59
Now we know why all the references to sodomy in his posts. His myspace page: Orientation: Bi :eek:

JBnTX
10-16-08, 14:26
Now we know why all the references to sodomy in his posts. His myspace page: Orientation: Bi :eek:

Kinda spooky how he kept bringing that up?:confused:

Gecko45 writes on his MySpace.com blurb

" We carry Springfield XD's with .40JHP ammo, but I always carry some FMJ bullets which I slit and X on the point, making them incredibly powerful."

chadbag
10-16-08, 14:47
Ignoring how incredibly naive and stupid the guy is when it comes to guns, I would NEVER post any public page like myspace or anything and talk about guns and show pictures of them and carry on about them. Just opens you up to all sorts of trouble.

JBnTX
10-16-08, 15:03
.... His myspace page: Orientation: Bi ...

Bi is to Gay as Moderate is to Liberal.

It's the same thing!

RD62
10-16-08, 15:33
Kinda spooky how he kept bringing that up?:confused:

Gecko45 writes on his MySpace.com blurb

" We carry Springfield XD's with .40JHP ammo, but I always carry some FMJ bullets which I slit and X on the point, making them incredibly powerful."

Didn't the Sheriff in Jaws, slit his bullets like this? I never thought of getting my tactics or ballistics info from moves like that. I must have been missing out!

-RD62

ToddG
10-16-08, 15:49
As gotM4 said, Gecko45 is a regular contributor at CALIBERS: Ask Gecko45, the original Mall Ninja! (http://9x19mm.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14)

He is aware of this thread and asked me to clarify as follows:

Im not gay or bi or anything else. Im just a normal guy who has been given extraordinary gifts and training and opportunities. Posers come and go but true professionals never go anywhere. Next time your at the indoor retail center spending your hard earned money remember that its professionals like me who keep you safe while your doingit.

Jgyolai
10-16-08, 15:52
HELP! I need someone to save my ass-virginity! lol...

Honu
10-16-08, 16:22
there was a guy like this on a wedding forum a while ago :)
he would make up tons of people/accounts then ask himself questions !

I wonder if anyone has met him ? and what he is like in real life ?
I bet more than a few shop owners know people like this and bet there are more living in your town than you know :)

HES
10-16-08, 17:15
I gotta say, Gecko45 is one of the most entertaining of his type of internet trolls. You gotta admit, it takes humor and talent to be able to spin BS like this and make it sound like he is serious.

RogerinTPA
10-16-08, 19:20
That guy is hysterical and true to form. You throw a rock without hitting a flaming retard like that. OK guys....how many of you have a similar myspace page....:p

HighSpeedDreams
10-16-08, 19:41
Neo-Nazis tried to kill him........with a 50.......TWICE!

chadbag
10-16-08, 21:04
I gotta say, Gecko45 is one of the most entertaining of his type of internet trolls. You gotta admit, it takes humor and talent to be able to spin BS like this and make it sound like he is serious.

And to keep it going for years too...

d90king
10-16-08, 21:37
PRICELESS.

Wraith04
10-16-08, 21:37
Wow, that was hilarious, and I remember Gecko45 from a few boards, scary.

98z28
10-16-08, 22:06
"Male
32 years old
PLEASANT VALLEY, NEW YORK
United States

About me:
Although I cannot say much about myself; I'll start saying I'm a Tactical Security Enforcer in one of America's biggest malls (exact location undisclosed). I chose the duty of packing heat all time to serve and protect, although my jobzone is much more difficult than the patrol zones cops usually go around. As Captain of the Elite TSE Unit, we conduct grueling training in martial arts, firearms, emergency procedures, hostage situations, and backup assistance to the cops, if they fail (doughnuts en masse slow down the body). I use only Second Chance Body Armor, with IIIA level ceramic plates, and sew in (well my wifey did) another IIIA plate in order to maximize my protection. We carry Springfield XD's with .40JHP ammo, but I always carry some FMJ bullets which I slit and X on the point, making them incredibly powerful. "

Oh wow. Before today I thought I was pretty cool. I have a LONG way to go.
I am not sure what the time frame here is, but he has progressed from sergeant to captain, so he must be doing something right! :)

I for one am deeply grateful for Geko's service. I have not been so entertained in a long time.

Honu
10-16-08, 23:03
OK found his myspace page :)

love this shot
http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01463/99/19/1463819199_l.jpg

caption says
One of our guys during woodland training with the dynamic entry kit

hmmm woodland training and dynamic entry :) cool bust those birds nest and squirrels nests open

dcsansiraq
10-16-08, 23:20
I know I said I was done here but you guys have got to see this! This has got to be THE most ignorant thread I have ever seen.... just read his post about how "CLASSIFIED" and "OPSEC" yet he posts it on the web! This IMO is a dumb idea. If you look at the pic it looks like something is attached to the slide on the Glock, how would it cycle?

http://9x19mm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339&sid=3d4decc6751b6dfa540d3927d981b5b9

Another Gecko45 Quote:

Understood. We normally run what is called APEX, or Anti Pigeon Erradication Xercise. We've never considered using lasers. Primarily our approach has been to engage the pigeons with flashbangs, then eliminate them as they flee with .338 Lapua rifles armed with LeMas blended metal rounds. For safety reasons, we only do this when the indoor retail center is closed for the night and there are drywall installation professional available.

HighSpeedDreams
10-16-08, 23:35
"They will be concealable 10" barrel weapons rechambered for .408 Chey-Tac. With a G22 mounted on front, it will truely be a formidable weapon."

chadbag
10-17-08, 00:12
I know I said I was done here but you guys have got to see this! This has got to be THE most ignorant thread I have ever seen.... just read his post about how "CLASSIFIED" and "OPSEC" yet he posts it on the web! This IMO is a dumb idea. If you look at the pic it looks like something is attached to the slide on the Glock, how would it cycle?

http://9x19mm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=339&sid=3d4decc6751b6dfa540d3927d981b5b9

I believe that that is actually this device:

http://www.makosecurity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=UTA&Category_Code=_MP5

Avenger11
10-17-08, 02:55
I think this guy is one of the best things going on the internet. I sometimes don't know what is more funny, his posts or the replies that other people post.

He posts that he is "Bi" and we get a half-dozen comments right here in M4C focusing on just that one thing. Hilarious! :D

Curry
10-17-08, 05:17
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read. I have not heard of this guy before. Thank you for posting this!

Safetyhit
10-17-08, 10:04
I think I know who he is. :eek:

Anyone here read the recent thread about my neighbor, the ex-SF now MI6 agent? If you recall, I said that the insane fool was in fact 6'5" and 260lbs, and by coincidence Gecko45 claims to be 6'5" and 250...........

He fits the profile perfectly physically as well as mentally, and there are a great many malls here in New Jersey.

:D

JBnTX
10-17-08, 10:35
He posts that he is "Bi" and we get a half-dozen comments right here in M4C focusing on just that one thing. Hilarious! :D

He posts that he is "Bi" (aka Gay) and then he denies it?

All of his other "boasts" he lets stand, but that one he quickly denies?

That's whats hilarious!

JBnTX
10-17-08, 10:38
I think I know who he is. :eek:...

How can you be so lucky?

I'd love to live near someone so entertaining.

Posers and frauds are everywhere.

When I was in the USAF (Security Police) we had a guy
who would tell civiians off-base that he was an undercover
DEA agent.

He got caught when he told that to an off duty LEO.

RD62
10-17-08, 13:30
Flashbangs and a .338 for pigeon eradication!

That's great, and apparently indoors too, since the need for the drywall guy!

I guess rat poison and bird seed is just too easy!

This guys is great! I'm gonna print his posts and give them to the security guards at work. I hope they don't kill me for knowing too much classified information.

-RD62

jaegersapper
10-17-08, 19:57
I can't believe there are people out there like this guy, he needs help.:confused:

Not from someone in the gun community - someone in the Mental health community.

jaegersapper
10-17-08, 20:03
I need a beer, before I read any more of this........

JBnTX
10-17-08, 20:24
I need a beer, before I read any more of this........

Get me one while your up!!

Hell! It doesn't get any better than this.

We need to get him to open a current thread here?

How can we do that?

If he's listen (I'm sure he is). hey buddy come on board with
a fresh thread.

Update us on your current status?

SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS
10-17-08, 20:27
Scary kind of guy..Anywho, being that I'm from New York and the only super large mall around here is the Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY (Rockland county) he must work there...Supposed to be in the top 5 of the largest malls in the country..maybe 2nd largest..Anywho, all those mall ninjas (i.e. security guards) wear white uniform shirts and dark ( I forget if black or brown pants) with wannabe stetson hats..And they sure as hell don't carry firearms. That's why the West Nyack PD substation was built inside the mall. Weirdo.:rolleyes:

senorlinc
10-17-08, 21:58
Flashbangs and a .338 for pigeon eradication!

That's great, and apparently indoors too, since the need for the drywall guy!

I guess rat poison and bird seed is just too easy!

-RD62

this one time , i had a serious chipmunk infestation issue at a property i own. cute little buggers were getting into everything, gnawing thru wires and the like. true pains in the proverbial tail. the situation was staring to get costly. i went to my safe and while debating the merits of 5.56 vs 7.62 to eradicate the pests i got a call from my crack property manager who was in charge of the building. she said she had purchased a jumbo jar of tactical penutbutter cups, inserted poison pellets in them and laced the perimeter with the devices. well, we never had another issue with chipmunks and i can say that none of my rifles have ever been used in an anti-chipmunk operation. i want to also add my thanks to "al" (name cfhanged to protect his identity) who is my "lieutenant" in charge of the maintainence team. he quickly alerted me not to eat the TPC's (tactical penutbuttercups) when i reported to HQ the next day. his keen ninjalike senses knew that i am attracted to chocolatey things and always grub the snacks before meeting with the "team"

by the way , that is mostly a true story. i do enjoy the snacks at the office there and did have my fat hands on a PBcup however i ate 1/2 the jar before they were poisoned. waste of perfectly good snacks if u ask me

RD62
10-18-08, 09:58
All viable options, but when I was in the Super Secret Squirel Society (SSSS) and later as a Killer of Garden Burrowers (KGB) I had the most success when I employed thermal imaging devices in conjuction with a sound suppressor in rodent erradication operations.

So many people are guilty of failing to use "enough" gun in missions of this nature, but if you employ a weapon in the range of a .50BMG or even the aforementioned .338, you can often acheive lethal penetration on a "tango" while they are still in what they feel is the relative safety of their burrow!

-RD62, SSSS Delta Detachment

rat31465
10-18-08, 10:30
I think that we are missing out on a great training oppurtunity here by not looking beyond the humor of this thread. Obviously this guy is highly skilled in his craft...and obviously he believes in using only the best equipment money can buy. And obviously he believes in being prepared for the unexpected.
So I think we should look deep within ourselves and turn a critical eye to our own training/preparedness and identify the weaknesses therein.

When I find such a problem within my own IRON CIRCLE I have begun to ask myself this one question.

WWMND=What Would Mall Ninja Do?:p;):D

dcsansiraq
10-19-08, 13:05
Is this guy for real?.................

gunmonkey
Unclassified

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:06 pm Post subject: How to convert an AR-15 to .338? Reply with quote
Hey there. Long time lurker, first time poster. I am still fairly new to shooting, and I never realized how dangerous it is out there. I already have a .338 Win Mag handi rifle that I have turned into a tactical sniper weapon based on the one you originally described. I had the gunsmith put an adjustable muzzle break on it, along with a pistol grip and collapsable stock. And I have a 10-24x varminting scope on it so I can hit Tangos clear out to over 200 yards. It is a great tactical rifle, especially with the 3 point sling I have on it.

My question is this: How can I modify the AR-15 that I have coming to use the same .338 Win Mag rounds? I think I can fit at least 8-10 of them into the magazine if I put them in at an angle. And I can get a .338 caliber barrel from several sources online. So what do I do next? I'd really like to try to do this at home, so I can learn more about gunsmithing. Any help from the master would be greatly appreciated.

-GM
Gecko45
Mall Security Directorate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote
monkey boy:

Excuse me if this is a short reply. It's oh dark 30 here and I just got back to BOQ after running a FTX with my team after we received some critical HUMINT from HQ about possible organized ITO/DOMTERGRP joint activity CONUS. Our drill tonight was to simulate two simultaneous attacks on the retail center: a radiological attack destroying the movie theater as a distraction while the PETA tangos attempt to liberate all of the live animals being stored for slaughter in the food court. I'm happy to say that my team never missed a beat. In fact, the distraction at the theater was completely ignored while we rounded up all three of teh zoo jihadists. Admittedly we lost an estimated 1,300 people in the bomb blast but just because it was a big distraction doesn't mean it wasn't just a distraction from their main operation.

I wish I could report there were no animals injured in the course of our training excerise but unfortunately some of the cats at the China Jade Garden were tasered accidentally and died. Luckily, the meat was still suitable for serving according to the night manager.

On to you're question.

First, the .338 Win Mag is a very week round compared to my prefered .338 Lapua Magnum. Really, there is no comparison. Based on ballistic testing I've done using clay blocks, the Lapua is much more devastating as well as being better at penetrating various common building materials and similar obstacleswe see at the indoor retail complex. Also, the Lapue is what we call "barrier blind" ammunition. That measn its just as accurate even when you can't see the target behind a barrier, as long as you know the right place to aim.

Modifying the AR 15 to accept .338 Lapua ammunition will require serious work by your gunsmith. Instead consider something like the proven .499 Leitner Wise round. It should be very easy to find a conversion kit. The .499 is obviously just one thousandth less powerful than the .50 BMG, and we all know the .50 kills people from more than a mile away.

Also, with regards to your tactical sniper kit. I would suggest you de-X the three point sling. Three point slings are just SpecOps wannabe crap. Get yourself a good single point sling. The 10-24x scpe is good to go though. Excellent choice for longer range shots even a little past your 200 yard performance enveope.

Honu
10-19-08, 13:29
more I read the guy must be just joking and having fun ?

HighSpeedDreams
10-19-08, 16:07
To be quite honest, I don't care if this is the biggest hoax on the web...or if he really is as crazy as a box of frogs and believes all this shit.

Either way, its some of the funniest shit I have ever read and I hope Gecko45 never retires.

Woodland Dynamic Entry Training...."PETA Tangos"....Neo-Nazi assassins with .50cals...10" Chey tacs...ASP batons taped to legs....Saving the governors son.."I've been trained as a ninja, so I can wear the special shoes"....etc...etc...etc.....It is truly genius.

monkeywrench
10-19-08, 19:32
http://www.coltcco.com/mnarchive/gecko45.htm

senorlinc
10-19-08, 19:46
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/senorlinc/MallNinja-01.jpg

monkeywrench
10-19-08, 21:14
http://www.coltcco.com/

It is a hoax!!!

Joe_Friday
10-20-08, 15:17
http://www.coltcco.com/

Friggin' HILARIOUS!!!

TheDude
10-26-08, 22:49
Gecko45 must be in someway related to Chuck Norris, maybe even Superman! It's the only resonable explanation for how bada$$ he is. No really I peed my pants from laughing so hard. Truly sad.

Cyro
10-27-08, 12:13
Bump.

Priceless original thread... :D