PDA

View Full Version : Overwatch Precision Glock Trigger

Rhyyke
01-29-18, 16:52
I found an old thread with a lot of good information, but figured it was better to make a new one rather than necro-post. I'm looking at OP's TAC trigger for my Gen 3 Glock 19. It's currently wearing stock everything except a minus connector and some polishing. My question is, between the drop in trigger kit and the trigger and bar only, is there a performance advantage to using the full set? Or should I stick with my oem minus connector and spring? Thanks.

joeg26er
01-29-18, 17:05
I'm curious about this as well
I'm running a stock G3 trigger which has been polished
I like it much better than the G4 trigger
What changes did you experience going to the minus connector?

Rhyyke
01-29-18, 17:20
I did notice a significant difference between the stock and - connector, mostly in terms of the smoothness of the pull. I did however, also polish the connector and bar, so that might have made a difference too.

I also put a - connector in my 21, which made an even bigger difference. Somehow it didn't improve my 19 trigger quite as much, which put me on the path to looking for a trigger replacement.

hopetonbrown
01-29-18, 17:31
I did notice a significant difference between the stock and - connector, mostly in terms of the smoothness of the pull.

Did you notice a significant difference in your performance?

Wake27
01-29-18, 17:34
Very subjective, IMO. You’re not going to feel the difference that you would between a USGI and Geissele. But, the Overwatch Trigger felt off with the connector I was using (minus maybe?) so I bought their connector as well. Fairly happy with it, but again, it’s a Glock trigger. It’s only going to get so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhyyke
01-29-18, 17:38
Did you notice a significant difference in your performance?

Hey, there's a familiar face (name). I did notice that my shot placement was more consistent.

hopetonbrown
01-29-18, 17:42
Everyone should know their average scores for certain drills/tests. I'd like to see if anyone saw an actual, concrete, numerical improvement after installing one of these $150 triggers, because feelings lie.

FAST test/Vickers test/Bill Drill/etc before/after would be good info.

Rhyyke
01-29-18, 17:49
I train and compete with a 1911 so I can't speak to actual score improvement, my glock is my side fun piece when I get bored of shooting 45.

Plus, I was referring to improvement after the minus connector and polish job. I am pretty skeptical that an aftermarket trigger can improve anything that much, bit I figured I'd throw the question out there and see what people have experienced.

ggammell
01-29-18, 19:13
I've got the DAT trigger setup in a G19. I used their coated but factory production - connector and the Wolff Extra Power trigger spring. Flat 4 lb pull.