PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: PWS MK216 MOD 1-P upper

sasquatchoslav
02-06-18, 12:40
This is a pretty narrow band of people who can buy this b/c it's a cash only sale for pick up in Tampa, FL. I'm not at the point where I want to deal with shipping etc. If it doesn't move in a month or so I'll consider it, but for my ease of transaction it's for pick up at my home only for now. Plus you get a chance to inspect it to your hearts content face to face.

Bought this just 2 weeks ago with a suppressor on the way and my current 308AR upper needed an adjustable gas block and was also a bit long for my liking. I use it for hog/thermal and 16" was as long as I wanted to go. Just today decided to build an entirely new upper from scratch with a 16" barrel as light as I can possibly build it no holds barred. $1300

Never fired other than tested at factory in Boise all stock still have box etc. .308 long stroke piston, KeyMod and all around one of the nicest AR designs out there IMO.
Please shoot me your email if you would like pics and we can get phone numbers etc. Thanks for your time.