PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: As new KAC MOD 2 11.5 with URX3.1

Jwknutson17
02-07-18, 18:26
I have an as new Knights Armament KAC MOD2 with URX3.1 rail for sale. This is a super rare combo. This is a second of the same upper and I have a new build I'm looking to fund. NO iron sights and NO Muzzle Device. The BCG is brand new without a round on it. This was a new BCG Jack had sent to me last year. Its never even been slid into an upper. The CH also has not been used. This upper had exactly 14 rounds through it to function check after assembly. Been sitting in a box. I was able to hand pick out the URX3.1 with the one that mated to the upper the closest. Took about 5 different rails, and this one is perfect. I had a Norah hand stop had to be slightly modified with the lower portion of the handguard but is no longer in the sale. Two of the holes on the bottom are slightly ob-longed to fit the screws, See attached photos. The facotry covers, cover the whole thing and is not visible. I am not going to include the box for the URX3.1 as it wont fit in the upper box. Unless you want it broken down, Ill toss it in there. Ill include a set of used FDE KAC covers with the FDE handstop section, or just the FDE set, but the FDE set is used.

$1450.00 Shipped. SOLD!!! Insurance on buyer. Not looking for trades unless its towards a brand new in sealed box BE Myers MAWL-C1

Contact me for payment terms.

Thanks,