PDA

View Full Version : Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Stickman
02-15-18, 16:04
The idea of a group buy has been brought up a couple times. What sort of things are you interested in? I don't mind talking to companies that I know, or dealers who may have the right contacts, but what sort of things are people interested in?

WillBrink
02-15-18, 16:10
Nothing to add, but in on the thread as i'm interested to see what may develop. I'd think a group buy a great idea.

Can't have too many mags I suppose. A box O 20-30nd Magpul at a group price sounds good.

officerX
02-15-18, 16:12
Things that I would buy at a good GB price:

PMAGs
BCM BCGs
BCM LPKs

That's what I can think of right now.

Stickman
02-15-18, 16:17
Things that I would buy at a good GB price:

PMAGs
BCM BCGs
BCM LPKs

That's what I can think of right now.

I think PMAGs are going to be available cheaper from companies that are dumping them for cash right now. However, it doesn't change that we can take a look at it.

We can also contact other magazine companies like Surefeed. I just picked up 2 of their new magazines, and can always talk to them about 20 or 30 round mags. I know some people prefer aluminum mags for certain uses as opposed to PMAGs. I use PMAGs a lot, but still use the USGI mags and especially the metal 20 rounders.

I can talk to BCM about BCGs and about LPKs if there are enough people interested.

Stickman
02-15-18, 16:19
Nothing to add, but in on the thread as i'm interested to see what may develop. I'd think a group buy a great idea.

Can't have too many mags I suppose. A box O 20-30nd Magpul at a group price sounds good.

I agree with magazines, but like I mentioned, there are places that are selling PMAGS off super cheap because they bought everything during the pre-Trump time frame. I don't think we can get a group buy to compete with places that are desperate to stay in business. However, I can talk to some people if there is enough interest.

hile
02-15-18, 17:08
I can't think of things that I'd be interested in off the top of my head, but like Will, I'm interested to follow this.

snackgunner
02-15-18, 17:25
BCGs
magpul d60

fledge
02-15-18, 17:39
For an M4C audience:

Sionics BCG
Forward Controls LPK kit.
Forward Controls BCG
Geissele 10.75 MK16
Glock stripped G19 slide
SR15
Centurion Arms builder set
Nightforce NX8
Scalarworks scope Mount
Arisaka illumination kit

For those who color outside the lines of M4C:

Lantac Onyx builder set
Ballistic Advantage 224V 20” fluted barrel
Magpul lower [emoji4]

tgizzard
02-15-18, 17:45
Count me in on BCM LPKs and BCGs and any type of Mag buy. How would the process of $$ collection and then product distribution go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usmcvet
02-15-18, 17:51
I’d like to see a simple M4 from a quality manufacturer. BCM, Colt, LMT or Sonics. A MagPul lower would be really cool! A stripped lower would be more affordable and would likely sell more. I’d be likely to buy two or more stripped lowers vs complete lowers or complete guns. Sooooo stripped lowers from Colt, BCM, LMT or Sonics would be on my list. A MagPul or KAC ambi lower would be very cool!

A SF pocket flashlight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nksmfamjp
02-15-18, 19:07
Billet upper & lower with precision fit between upper and lower.

Good for high accuracy rifle and/or general cool billet builds.

Engraved with something cool to represent it is an M4C group buy lower. SBR engraving optional under the finish.

Kain
02-15-18, 19:08
Surefire lights could be fun.
I've be in for at least 10 pocket clips for a Executive series of light. lol.

Lowers could be interesting, but not sure how feasible that could be.
I would be interested in quality BCGs, or even bolts. LPKs, maybe any sort of retro or surplus that might be cool for those into the new retro builds.

bulldozer3
02-15-18, 19:48
Aimpoint T2 or Trijicon RMR

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sva01
02-15-18, 20:04
LMT Enhanced carrier

Scalarworks iron sights

hotrodder636
02-15-18, 20:22
Totally agree with the Magpul lower!

20 round Surefeeds would be great.

What about some Trijicon HD XRs? I could use a few sets of those.

As said above Surefire or Streamlight weapons lights, Zero Tolerance knives, BCM LPKs, BCM BCGs, Aimpoint T2s or Trijicon RMRs would be cool.

For an M4C audience:

Sionics BCG
Forward Controls BCG
Geissele 10.75 MK16
Glock stripped G19 slide
SR15
Nightforce NX8
Scalarworks scope Mount
Arisaka illumination kit

Lantac Onyx builder set
Magpul lower [emoji4]

Tx_Aggie
02-15-18, 20:32
Sionics RGP 11.5 uppers, maybe OEM style (low pro gas block but sans handguard)

Or maybe some sort of M4Carbine Edition upper or lower from BCM

I also like these ideas posted above:

Geissele 10.75 MK16

Nightforce NX8

Arisaka illumination kit (or maybe Cloud Defensive?)

Stickman
02-15-18, 20:35
How would the process of $$ collection and then product distribution go?

I have no idea at this point, but I can tell you the cop side of me has zero desire to touch anyone elses money.

Kain
02-15-18, 20:38
I have no idea at this point, but I can tell you the cop side of me has zero desire to touch anyone elses money.

Could it possibly be run through grant? I mean the financial side of things. Perhaps even the buy completely? it's a thought. No idea if it would or wouldn't work.

sidewaysil80
02-15-18, 20:42
Aimpoint T2 or Trijicon RMR

This. Pretty much the most expensive part of any rifle is the optics setup. It would be nice to see about getting a group buy on higher end LPVO's or Aimpoint options, specifically the T2. I know Trijicon and Nightforce are very generous to LEO/Mil, so if we could include everyone on savings such as that via a group buy I think that would be
appreciated.

tb417
02-15-18, 20:43
A custom Surefire Stiletto would be kind of cool.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Gombey
02-15-18, 20:44
Not much to add, just expressing interest in the possibility of a group buy.

Wake27
02-15-18, 21:19
I'd very likely be in for any of the following:

Multicam Velocity Systems UW Gen IV Chest Rig
High quality stand alone plates (level four or special threat)
Gessele SP Scope Mount
BCM or KAC upper would be very tempting
Vortex Razor HD II-E w/ JM-1
EOTech EXPS-3
Spiritus Sack in Multicam

Kain
02-15-18, 21:23
I'd very likely be in for any of the following:

Multicam Velocity Systems UW Gen IV Chest Rig
High quality stand alone plates (level four or special threat)
Gessele SP Scope Mount
BCM or KAC upper would be very tempting
Vortex Razor HD II-E w/ JM-1
EOTech EXPS-3
Spiritus Sack in Multicam

Talking about chest rigs, and I need another like a hole in the head. But, who was it who does a version of what Eagle used to do with their Rhodesian rig? That could be cool.

vandal5
02-15-18, 21:42
I’d like to see a simple M4 from a quality manufacturer. BCM, Colt, LMT or Sonics. A MagPul lower would be really cool! A stripped lower would be more affordable and would likely sell more. I’d be likely to buy two or more stripped lowers vs complete lowers or complete guns. Sooooo stripped lowers from Colt, BCM, LMT or Sonics would be on my list. A MagPul or KAC ambi lower would be very cool!

A SF pocket flashlight.

I too would be interested in a quality stripped lower at a good price. I had been excited about the latest release of KAC lowers but they quickly shot up to near 200 bucks.

I would think rifle kits may be doable, don't mfgs have to pay a tax on rifles sold? Selling a kit could cut cost by avoiding this. Maybe a few different options such as rail and barrel type/length to appeal to more people.

I agree with Stick, it would likely need to be something that possibility isn't moving that we'll where they can discount and would take the lower profit. Can't be something that already has no profit margin or that they can barely keep in stock as it is.

Stickman
02-15-18, 21:51
IA MagPul lower would be really cool!

Will not happen period. The Magpul lowers have been dead and done for the last decade.

usmcvet
02-15-18, 21:56
Will not happen period. The Magpul lowers have been dead and done for the last decade.

Factory Colt or BCM lowers would be my choice. I mentioned MagPul because they seem to be the Unicorn.

Stickman
02-15-18, 22:12
Factory Colt or BCM lowers would be my choice. I mentioned MagPul because they seem to be the Unicorn.

They are, but they are also done and over. Tooling and everything else is long gone for that project. I do like the way you think though!!

uffdaphil
02-15-18, 22:17
Stripped forged Centurion lower with the cool spear logo.
New 300 B pmag w/ M4C and/or or Army Chief logo.
Discounted Lancer L7 .308 mag

LDB
02-15-18, 22:23
Also no idea but I'll be interested in following along to observe.

Stickman
02-15-18, 23:10

Personally, I like that idea quite a bit.

Diamondback
02-15-18, 23:29
What if instead of price, we had our own "special color" run of Pmags? For example, White Tiger Tactical had a run of banana-yellow Magpul AK mags, and Gun Mag Warehouse had some exclusive trans-red Lancers...

So why not a special run with the M4C logo, maybe, oh, I dunno... say, Bacon Colored? :) Priced competitive with retail but the difference going as a site fundraiser?

Can't promise I'd be in on either of these, but maybe a run of decent-quality lowers and/or 80%s lasered with the M4C logo (and optionally for a little extra, username)? (Maybe site sponsors get a slightly different engraving with a "Site Sponsor" banner added.)

Just spitballing ideas... I don't wear T-shirts, so something to show "pride of membership" on the range might be kinda cool... something unique, like a secret handshake only for us in the know.

MistWolf
02-16-18, 01:49
SSA-E trigger with springs to set final break @ 4.5 - 5lbs.
Faxon 16 inch GUNNER barrel.
Tactical Tailor gun case.
Blue Force Gear Two Point Sling.
Tactical Bacon.
Two mag mag pouch.
Scalar Works mount for Aimpoint Micro.
KAC 600 meter rear BUIS.

Tx_Aggie
02-16-18, 07:04

I also think this is a great idea.

snackgunner
02-16-18, 07:49
geissele g2s triggers

Eurodriver
02-16-18, 07:57
USO 1-8
TNVC Sentinels
DBAL A3

Wake27
02-16-18, 12:50
I'd also probably be in for a BCM BCG and LPK, and maybe a Geissele trigger.

uffdaphil
02-16-18, 13:25
Okay here is my reasoning on some of the suggestions so far. A lot of us already have plenty of spares of the commonly available parts that we stock up on at Black Friday prices. A group buy would only equal or possibly beat that cost by a little. Limited pool of potential buyers.

Two areas that I think would generate wider interest are:
1.) High buck items that don’t often go on sale over 10% off normal street price. Nightforce and Acogs come to mind.
2.) Unique items that are not available otherwise. Custom marked mags, limited run uppers/lowers etc.

Rogue556
02-16-18, 13:43
A group buy on Lancer L5 AWM mags would be nice, but not sure if that's possible. Awesome mags, but damn they're expensive.

Group buy on GI mags isn't a bad idea either.

Scalarworks BUIS would be nice.

Maybe a group buy on Geissele SSP's... If they ever get released..

TNVC Sentinels

Not sure how possible that would be considering the price of admission but that would be bad a**. I'd be in if I could keep from being divorced in the process lol

fledge
02-16-18, 13:46
Okay here is my reasoning on some of the suggestions so far. A lot of us already have plenty of spares of the commonly available parts that we stock up on at Black Friday prices. A group buy would only equal or possibly beat that cost by a little. Limited pool of potential buyers.

Two areas that I think would generate wider interest are:
1.) High buck items that don’t often go on sale over 10% off normal street price. Nightforce and Acogs come to mind.
2.) Unique items that are not available otherwise. Custom marked mags, limited run uppers/lowers etc.

That’s the formula for successful group buys.

1) Unique items that a manufacturer won’t produce without a certain number (often the magic number is 50). Example: Geissele 10.75” handguard, Centurion set, etc.

2) New items soon to launch do that the discount is treated as marketing to get the reviews and buzz going.

There’s no incentive for a seller to mark down regular items that are unless they believe in a certain cause. If our cause is that we’re cheap bastards, that’s a non-starter. If we are helping a disabled vet pay medical bills, that may. Geissele sold their then-new scope mount to 200 people for only $200 a while back to help with a similar situation.

Payments on group buys usually work directly with the seller. Either a special checkout page or a phone call.

I say let Stickman pick something from the suggestions that he thinks realistic and unique or new and see where people are at with interest.

usmcvet
02-16-18, 14:38
Personally, I like that idea quite a bit.

Sounds good.

tlw613sp
02-16-18, 15:05
300BLK PMAGs
Centurion Lower
Trijicon MRO
Centurion Rails

TommyG
02-16-18, 15:41
LPKs , BCGs and mags are always winners

I would be up for a Centurion lower too if that became a reality.

Jsp10477
02-16-18, 19:22
Centurion lower
20 rd GI mags
Kreiger or Satern(cut rifled) 223 wylde 5/8x24 muzzle threads 16, 18, or 20” with correct port size
Centurion 5.56 chrome lined barrel

usmcvet
02-16-18, 19:47
Is there such a thing as a Colt 6720-OEM?

Saw this in another thread. I'd buy one.
A complete upper would be easier to sell.

countryboy27012
02-16-18, 20:56
Optics, LPK's, Mags, Knives, Lights etc. Not specific to one brand (BCM, Aim point, Magpul etc.)

Let's say the LPK's for example. Try to work something out with BCM and if that doesn't work try CMMG.

SeriousStudent
02-16-18, 20:58
I really like some of these:

New 300 B pmag w/ M4C and/or or Army Chief logo.
Surefeed 30-round mags

Clear Lancer 30-rounders would also welcome. I'd be in for a pair of the Centurion stripped lowers.

Regarding the Army Chief PMAGs, how about one in tan or sand with the CW5 black and silver bar on one side, with the initials AC or Chuck Petrie spelled out?

Chuck did overseas combat tours, and was one of those rare aviators with the CW5 rank. It would be even easier with a black PMAG.

I'd be in for a dozen of those mags.

glock21xxx
02-16-18, 21:01
For an M4C audience:

Sionics BCG
Forward Controls BCG
Geissele 10.75 MK16
Glock stripped G19 slide
SR15
Nightforce NX8
Scalarworks scope Mount
Arisaka illumination kit

Lantac Onyx builder set
Magpul lower [emoji4]

I’d be in for a NF nx8 group buy

Rogue556
02-16-18, 23:07
Saw this in another thread. I'd buy one.
A complete upper would be easier to sell.

I'd be on board with that. I'm surprised there isn't a 6720 OEM 1 and OEM 2 already.

Vegas
02-17-18, 01:21
Centurion matching set: lower, upper and handguard
Some kind of weaponlight

kenny256
02-17-18, 10:48
AR mags does not matter to me what kind as long as it's a killer deal.

Stripped quality lower receivers

Quality lower parts kits.

That's what I would like to see.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MistWolf
02-17-18, 13:04
If someone could talk Colt into doing another run of the M4A1 lowers, or even complete rifles, I'd be in for that.

usmcvet
02-17-18, 13:13
If someone could talk Colt into doing another run of the M4A1 lowers, or even complete rifles, I'd be in for that.

Excellent idea.

Vegas
02-17-18, 14:51
One more entry, GR Tactical LPK!

jstalford
02-17-18, 20:07
I’m in for centurion lower or m4a1 lower.

Also would be in for centurion kino upper with mid cutout rail.

Diamondback
02-17-18, 20:19
As an aside, Stick, you ever consider offering your own Logo Gear for the fans out there? :)

Hulkstr8
02-17-18, 21:53
LPK sound good to me. Duffy @ Forward Design comes to mind.

I would also be good with Surefeed mags and/or an awesome lower.

Sling sounds good to me too - I don't own one yet so.

MWAG19919
02-17-18, 22:09
Vickers sling with the M4C logo on the pull tab

A rifle build kit similar to PSA's kits but from a manufacturer like BCM, Scionics, SOLGW, Colt, etc.

Cold hammer forged BCM EMW-f

BCG from a top tier manufacturer

Scalarworks mount/bundle

Light from Surefire or Arisaka

Stripped lower from top manufacturer (possibly with M4C logo)

07stuntin6r
02-18-18, 07:00
Lowers, BUIS, mounts

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jethroUSMC
02-18-18, 07:16
I’m in for centurion lower or m4a1 lower.

Also would be in for centurion kino upper with mid cutout rail.

With a FSP cutout Gen1 CMR

KAC URX II Rifle Length reissue - I have some ideas for a build....LOL

Stickman
02-18-18, 21:50
As an aside, Stick, you ever consider offering your own Logo Gear for the fans out there? :)

I've had the offer. I have a couple designs that I like, especially one, but I would need to figure out distribution and a few other things. There should be a website coming pretty soon which will carry Stick stuff.

Stickman
02-18-18, 21:51
With a FSP cutout Gen1 CMR

KAC URX II Rifle Length reissue - I have some ideas for a build....LOL

Cutout rails never sell very well, but I can talk to Monty and see if he would be willing, and how many we would need to buy.

Kain
02-18-18, 21:54
I've had the offer. I have a couple designs that I like, especially one, but I would need to figure out distribution and a few other things. There should be a website coming pretty soon which will carry Stick stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/JjPOwW7.jpg

methical20
02-18-18, 22:20
Centurion 12.5" complete uppers with CMR MLOK handguard.

Diamondback
02-18-18, 22:41

Just thinking that with most classes usually requiring a ballcap and me usually not wearing hats, since I've never seen M4C Logo Wear offered and my old tactical-shop got a Burn for screwing over a buddy's wife, "Team Stick" might be the next best way to Represent. :)

Stickman
02-19-18, 16:15
Just thinking that with most classes usually requiring a ballcap and me usually not wearing hats, since I've never seen M4C Logo Wear offered and my old tactical-shop got a Burn for screwing over a buddy's wife, "Team Stick" might be the next best way to Represent. :)

You haven't seen the Stickman hats?

themonk
02-19-18, 16:20
Big fan of the stripped forged Centurion lower idea or that from any well respected manufacture. I am big fan of this forum so anything that was a decent deal through the group buy and had some tie in with the forum I would be a big fan of.

Diamondback
02-19-18, 17:22
You haven't seen the Stickman hats?

Now now, not nice picking on the half-blind dude... :p Seriously, I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks your way, if I knew where.

JulyAZ
02-19-18, 18:06
How about some M4Carbine.net marked lowers from a reputable company.

Rogue556
02-19-18, 18:38
How about some M4Carbine.net marked lowers from a reputable company.

Only if its model number says M4C1 and the right side of the magwell is engraved with "Use the damn search button" similar to the LEO markings on a colt.

I'm only partially kidding..

vandal5
02-19-18, 19:00
You haven't seen the Stickman hats?Sold!
Screw all this other stuff I'm in for the Stickman group hat buy!

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Furbyballer
02-19-18, 19:03
Would love to see a centurion kino with either their c4 cutout or cmr with a cut out. Also love the idea of the centurion lowers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stickman
02-19-18, 19:13
I know this section does not get the large amount of traffic that other sections do, but can we get a post count of (up to this point), who would be interested in a Centurion Arms lower?

I have given up coffee for Lent, so please use small words, and just clearly state "Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower", or something similar. Don't bring up other ideas you would be interested in or it might get overlooked. I totally understand things come up, and that price would be the determining overall factor for everything. I'm just trying to get some rough numbers before I bring it up to CA/ Monty.

To the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 or 3 marked Centurion Arms lowers in the hands of people.

themonk
02-19-18, 19:19
Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower

SeriousStudent
02-19-18, 19:20
Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower.

https://i.imgur.com/NB4AQZE.gif

SeriousStudent
02-19-18, 19:24
Oh, and a Stickman hat, too. Just tell me where to send the money, or whiskey, or ammo.

uffdaphil
02-19-18, 19:27
Yes, I’m in for a Centurion Arms lower.

-2 if a really good deal.
-3 if in sight of Mega Gator price range.

vandal5
02-19-18, 19:28

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

grizzman
02-19-18, 19:28

Tx_Aggie
02-19-18, 19:39

Dukr
02-19-18, 19:46

Stickman
02-19-18, 20:03
Oh, and a Stickman hat, too. Just tell me where to send the money, or whiskey, or ammo.

I thought I sent you one!!!! I actually thought I had a pic of you in it... I'll have to check.

Furbyballer
02-19-18, 20:08
Yes I would like at least 1 centurion arms lower.

Stickman
02-19-18, 20:18

Wait, this isn't you with the Stickman hat and Stickman shirt?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/372bc9932a80e706f5f15dd7edb4a8d6/tumblr_p4ff7zCfTi1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg

officerX
02-19-18, 21:16
Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower - depending on price.

methical20
02-19-18, 21:41
Yes, I'd buy a lower.

fledge
02-19-18, 21:42

Hulkstr8
02-19-18, 21:50

https://68.media.tumblr.com/372bc9932a80e706f5f15dd7edb4a8d6/tumblr_p4ff7zCfTi1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg

Do you think if I gave her half of my stuff and she accepted, it counts as a marriage proposal lmao.

Diamondback
02-19-18, 22:31
I have given up coffee for Lent
Brother, you're in my prayers on that one. My sanity and that of those around me depend on keeping myself "properly medicated"... to the point that almost two decades later my profs STILL tell horror stories about the two times I tried to kick the habit.

1BallJ
02-20-18, 00:25
Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower or two.

Vegas
02-20-18, 03:15

sva01
02-20-18, 06:38
Yes, I would be interested in a Centurion lower

dlquinn71
02-20-18, 07:52
I would be interested in a Centurion lower.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jsp10477
02-20-18, 11:29
Yes. I’d buy a Centurion Arms lower.

sig1473
02-20-18, 12:14
Yes, I would be interested in a Centurion Arms lower

jpmuscle
02-20-18, 12:20
USO 1-8
TNVC Sentinels
DBAL A3

Here here

Or Atleast a WP pvs14

bubba04
02-20-18, 12:28
I would be interested in a Centurion lower

1BallJ
02-20-18, 14:54
Always interested in mags:
5.56/x39/308
D60's/AK Drums
Glock mags
F5 Evo Drum mag (150 is a hard pill to swallow)

Geissele/SLR/BCM rails
Old stock Mega Gear
BCG's
Quality LPK's
Uppers & Lowers

Etc

SeriousStudent
02-20-18, 20:23

Nope, it's an easy mistake to make. But I prefer a Carl Gustav - that's the usual tell.

Oh, and I have grey hair, too.

IKnowNotEverything
02-20-18, 21:24
I would be interested in a Centurion lower. **Would be interested in several**

LDB
02-20-18, 21:54
I hadn't heard of Centurion until this thread. I guess I need to go do some research. I don't need anything at all but I like getting stuff just to get it so anything interesting will be of interest to me.

C4IGrant
02-21-18, 08:48
We can help with the sale of Centurion lowers (if Monty doesn't want to do it).

C4

hotrodder636
02-21-18, 09:58

tlw613sp
02-21-18, 10:52

Stickman
02-21-18, 13:40
We can help with the sale of Centurion lowers (if Monty doesn't want to do it).

C4

Thank you, I have no doubt that would make it easier on his end.

snackgunner
02-21-18, 18:39
possible to get these lowers in fde ?

Tigereye
02-22-18, 05:40
I would be in for the lower also. Thanks

MWAG19919
02-22-18, 10:44
I'm not being snarky at all, but what's the big deal with Centurion? I've heard their rails are solid, but to be honest I don't know anything else about them. Honest question because I can see that a lot of folks in this thread like them.

I'm in want (not need) of a stripped lower, so I'd tentatively be down for one if the price were right.

Hulkstr8
02-22-18, 14:09
I'm not being snarky at all, but what's the big deal with Centurion? I've heard their rails are solid, but to be honest I don't know anything else about them.

Goes for me too. Although I am sure I heard the owner is a former SEAL.

officerX
02-22-18, 16:26
I would REALLY love to have a CMT lower!

nightchief
02-22-18, 20:48

NC

Jormungandr
02-23-18, 00:10

Jwknutson17
02-23-18, 11:06
Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms Lower

Jwknutson17
02-23-18, 11:36
I'm not being snarky at all, but what's the big deal with Centurion? I've heard their rails are solid, but to be honest I don't know anything else about them. Honest question because I can see that a lot of folks in this thread like them.

I'm in want (not need) of a stripped lower, so I'd tentatively be down for one if the price were right.

Goes for me too. Although I am sure I heard the owner is a former SEAL.

Monty and Corrie with Centurion are some of the best folks in the biz. If you haven't been around long to know of some of the quality products they put out, you have been missing out. At one point, and maybe still, Monty was the only source for true Crane spec Mk12 barrels to the public. The C4 rail has been a proven rock solid rail for many, many years. Some of the hammer forged and stainless barrels coming from Monty in my opinion are the best available. Their middle weight profile hammer forged barrel was a gem. The 12.5 LW hammer forged barrel is really the only properly ported 12.5 out there. Their BCGs are also top notch and only in the 105-125 buck range. I would, and do choose these, for every rifle build over all other manufacturers. The CMR rails are excellent and have many useful lengths and still improving on them with the newest release of the origonal CMRs. The Recce and Mk12 barrels are absolute tack drivers.

I currently own many rifles from most manufacturers and Centurion belongs and is in, the KAC, LMT, DD, BCM, Colt conversation when choosing parts for the best possible build. I've been using their parts for years and will continue to support Centurion. If you haven't given them a go, you should see for yourself and get some of their gear.

68W
02-23-18, 11:37
Optics and lights:

Aimpoint T2 or Trijicon MRI

Surefire or Inforce weapon lights

tango-papa
02-24-18, 01:21
I know this section does not get the large amount of traffic that other sections do, but can we get a post count of (up to this point), who would be interested in a Centurion Arms lower?

I have given up coffee for Lent, so please use small words, and just clearly state "Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower", or something similar. Don't bring up other ideas you would be interested in or it might get overlooked. I totally understand things come up, and that price would be the determining overall factor for everything. I'm just trying to get some rough numbers before I bring it up to CA/ Monty.

To the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 or 3 marked Centurion Arms lowers in the hands of people.

"Yes, I would be in for [TWO] Centurion Arms lowers"

tp

MWAG19919
02-24-18, 05:06
Monty and Corrie with Centurion are some of the best folks in the biz. If you haven't been around long to know of some of the quality products they put out, you have been missing out. At one point, and maybe still, Monty was the only source for true Crane spec Mk12 barrels to the public. The C4 rail has been a proven rock solid rail for many, many years. Some of the hammer forged and stainless barrels coming from Monty in my opinion are the best available. Their middle weight profile hammer forged barrel was a gem. The 12.5 LW hammer forged barrel is really the only properly ported 12.5 out there. Their BCGs are also top notch and only in the 105-125 buck range. I would, and do choose these, for every rifle build over all other manufacturers. The CMR rails are excellent and have many useful lengths and still improving on them with the newest release of the origonal CMRs. The Recce and Mk12 barrels are absolute tack drivers.

I currently own many rifles from most manufacturers and Centurion belongs and is in, the KAC, LMT, DD, BCM, Colt conversation when choosing parts for the best possible build. I've been using their parts for years and will continue to support Centurion. If you haven't given them a go, you should see for yourself and get some of their gear.

Just browsed their site. That mk12 upper looks sweet. Wayyyy out of my budget, but maybe one day.

boardsnbikes
02-24-18, 21:58

RioGrandeGreen
02-24-18, 23:31

interfan
02-25-18, 00:51
Yes, I would be in for two Centurion Arms lowers.

thehammer69
02-25-18, 01:44
I might just be interested in a CA lower myself

Furbyballer
02-25-18, 06:51
Stick, what's the number you are looking for before contacting Monty? Looks to be around 30 people right now just in this thread expressing interest.

Doublestack45
02-25-18, 07:29
Gadgets for Glocks.

Mustang31
02-25-18, 07:35

joeg26er
02-25-18, 08:11
I would REALLY love to have a CMT lower!

I am in for a Cross Machine Tool Ambi Lower!

JediGuy
02-25-18, 14:42
BCM complete lower (sans stock, if it makes a big difference)
GI 20rd mags

I’d consider the Centurion Arms lower. Getting something that just needs an available upper snapped in, and maybe a stock, makes it more appealing/practical for those who don’t have or want boxes of LPK’s around.

Stickman
02-25-18, 18:39
Stick, what's the number you are looking for before contacting Monty? Looks to be around 30 people right now just in this thread expressing interest.

I am not locked into a particular number, at this point I'm looking to see what sort of solid interest there is from people. Pretty soon, I'll make a poll in a dedicated thread so we can try to figure out numbers.

I've already shot Monty a text, he is pretty busy right now, and we aren't in any hurry. I'll post more info once I have better info.

Stickman
02-25-18, 18:42
I am in for a Cross Machine Tool Ambi Lower!

Jeff Cross is a good guy, he is most certainly on the list of people I would want to do a group buy with.

I did one of Jeffs ambi lowers as a SBR. Actually, I did two of his lowers, even though I have magic paperwork I wanted to have personal SBR paperwork on hand in case things change. He makes nice clean stuff.

Jwknutson17
02-25-18, 19:15
Jeff Cross is a good guy, he is most certainly on the list of people I would want to do a group buy with.

I did one of Jeffs ambi lowers as a SBR. Actually, I did two of his lowers, even though I have magic paperwork I wanted to have personal SBR paperwork on hand in case things change. He makes nice clean stuff.

I would also be in for a CMT ambi lower / upper set. The examples I have seen are exceptional.

R.O.U.S.
02-28-18, 00:41

jstalford
02-28-18, 01:00

blade_68
02-28-18, 11:18
I need another lower like another work day added to the week but if a special marked run for members only if decent $ I'd try to add another. Especially M4C.net marked FDE color a 👍👍

Vegas
03-01-18, 01:25
Perhaps the serial on the lower could start m4c?

Stickman
03-11-18, 19:01

Interesting idea, and I know of more than one Mfg who would be willing to work with us....

uffdaphil
03-11-18, 19:20
I like that too. Subtle custom and tasteful.

Gombey
03-11-18, 22:29

I am now interested! I would purchase one.

Diamondback
03-11-18, 23:35
Sorry to get wordy on you, Stick, but while I'm supportive in principle it's gonna depend on price and what the Commie ass-pirates in Seattle and Olympia do whether I go for another complete serialed or double-down on 80%s. :(

Vegas
03-12-18, 00:57
Interesting idea, and I know of more than one Mfg who would be willing to work with us....

Nice. Sounds like you can make this work in some capacity. I think that small piece of customization (or something similar) would hook more people wanting to be a part of a limited run. I'll be in either way, I have a less desirable lower I'd like to switch out for something of better quality.

RedXd
03-14-18, 19:54
I'd be interested in a M4C lower as well. But a GOOD quality LPK is always in demand.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stickman
03-15-18, 14:36
Sorry to get wordy on you, Stick, but while I'm supportive in principle it's gonna depend on price and what the Commie ass-pirates in Seattle and Olympia do whether I go for another complete serialed or double-down on 80%s. :(

I think that goes without saying.

WickedWillis
03-15-18, 16:19
I would be in on a lower. I'd be in on most things actually lol

WillBrink
03-15-18, 17:06

Well hell, that might be my first lower purchase!

Hulkstr8
04-14-18, 23:04
Could we do a barrel run?

IKnowNotEverything
06-12-18, 18:07
I would be interested in a group purchase for the Magpul Bipod. I think it looks great, doesn't break the bank, and is probably useful enough to get people interested.

bulldozer3
06-12-18, 19:35
I would be interested in a group purchase for the Magpul Bipod. I think it looks great, doesn't break the bank, and is probably useful enough to get people interested.Same here. New product, no one has one yet.

cdmiller
06-12-18, 23:59
I would be in for a couple MagPul bipods if a group buy were to happen.

Fluke
06-14-18, 10:34
Properly gassed 12.5" barrel from Centurion Arms to go along with the lower/rail group buy.

themonk
06-14-18, 11:06
Properly gassed 12.5" barrel from Centurion Arms to go along with the lower/rail group buy.

Second this

MA2_Navy_Veteran
06-14-18, 13:03
How about some 9" & 12" 37mm M203 barrels. That would be just swell, thanks! :cool:

Stickman
06-14-18, 14:18
I would be in for a couple MagPul bipods if a group buy were to happen.

I can check around a bit, but I'm not sure what margins are on the Magpul Bipods, and since it wouldn't be a direct buy from Magpul, I'm not certain how much savings could be gained.

Stickman
06-14-18, 14:19
How about some 9" & 12" 37mm M203 barrels. That would be just swell, thanks! :cool:

I have zero contacts within that arena, so there isn't anything I can do there. I wish I had solid contacts, or any contacts at LMT, but I've tried and have got nothing.

Stickman
06-14-18, 14:20

This stuff takes time, and there are already a bunch of options on this group buy. From now on we will probably stick to one or two things. I love my CA 12.5" barrels, but it won't be happening on this GB.

Wake27
06-14-18, 14:24
I'd love a Razor HD-E 1-6, but between the high price and the fact that Grant already has a solid price on them for mil, I doubt that'd be a viable option.

snackgunner
06-14-18, 14:39
Bolt carrier groups

C4IGrant
06-14-18, 14:49
We could do both Aimpoint and Vortex if enough people are interested.

C4

drtywk
06-14-18, 15:05

C4

The new Aimpoint ACRO P-1 might be a good one Grant.

604flyer
06-14-18, 22:08

C4

I'm listening.....

C4IGrant
06-15-18, 10:37
The new Aimpoint ACRO P-1 might be a good one Grant.

That will be to rare to offer a group buy on this early on.

C4

RobertTheTexan
06-15-18, 10:52
I’m more of a fan of their lower priced groups buys than I am a $1700 scope.

LMT is always my first choice on BCG’s, I understand that door is closed to is, so moving on....
2. Centurion Arms BCG
3. Sionics BCG W/ their bolt completion kit (the BCG with the special coating)
3. SF light with Arisaka mount kit
4. A good Ontario knife, (or another quality knife that does not cost $500, get a Kydex holster/sheath makes to make a molle ready M4C sheath
5. Tactical Tailor gun bag/drag bag

ETA: have we had any custom gear made for M4C besides the patches we did for Army Chief and the other swag?

Do we have any industry partners who can provide an “in” for us if none of them can produce what we want?

markm
06-15-18, 11:20
Mk 18 RIS II FSPs would be dope, Yo! :sarcastic:

JulyAZ
06-15-18, 11:23

I’m with Markm on this one!

Or

Colt 10.3 barrels, or LMT Enhanced BCG.

jpmuscle
06-15-18, 11:43

Or

Colt 10.3s with FSB

jstalford
06-15-18, 12:31

Or

In for all three

interfan
06-15-18, 12:53
Since it would always be good to support site sponsors, perhaps a getting BCM to make a "Crane spec" 10.3” barrel would be a nice group buy. A DD “contract” MK18 barrel would also be nice. That’s become my favorite barrel.

The “unobtainium” Geissele MK16 short URG would impossible to resist as well.

MWAG19919
06-15-18, 15:17
BCM Ion Bond BCG

Arisaka light + mount

Wake27
06-15-18, 15:26
BCM Ion Bond BCG

I'd get in on this.

Scalarworks fixed front sight?

Stickman
06-15-18, 17:29
Next one up may be the Magpul bipod.... plans are already in the works. Nothing locked in, and not enough to start getting a count, but leaning heavily in that direction.

panzerr
06-15-18, 18:02
I would like to see a 10.5" Geissele rail!

Wake27
06-15-18, 18:04
Next one up may be the Magpul bipod.... plans are already in the works. Nothing locked in, and not enough to start getting a count, but leaning heavily in that direction.

I might be in for that, as long as FDE is an option.

grizzman
06-15-18, 18:36
My guess is that there would be ample interest in the Magpul bipod if it could happen.

Thanks for helping us spend our money.

Dukr
06-15-18, 18:50
Next one up may be the Magpul bipod.... plans are already in the works. Nothing locked in, and not enough to start getting a count, but leaning heavily in that direction.Keep leaning. I'd be interested.

SeriousStudent
06-15-18, 19:41

I will buy two, one in black and one in FDE.

Thanks very much.

SeriousStudent
06-15-18, 19:41

C4

You have my interest, good sir.

Furbyballer
06-15-18, 19:53
I would like to see a 10.5" Geissele rail!This is what the world needs. Geissele Mk16 10.5 or 10.75in rail.

RobertTheTexan
06-15-18, 20:01

I’m just going to lean against my wall, but that wall is facing Austin Texas. 🤠[emoji631]🤠

Keep on keepin’ on Stickman!

JediGuy
06-15-18, 21:15
3. Sionics BCG W/ their bolt completion kit (the BCG with the special coating)

THIS. I’ve become a believer in the NP3 treatment, and I will be buying this to go along with the Centurion gear from the current group buy. Getting a better price would be icing on the cake, especially since I’ll be ordering other Sionics parts to round things out.

RobertTheTexan
06-15-18, 21:19
THIS. I’ve become a believer in the NP3 treatment, and I will be buying this to go along with the Centurion gear from the current group buy. Getting a better price would be icing on the cake, especially since I’ll be ordering other Sionics parts to round things out.

Talk about a winning combo? I. run the Sionic bolt completion kit in my LMT enhanced carrier.

That? Is where it is at!

drtywk
06-15-18, 22:48

I’d be in for one, maybe two, in FDE with MLok.

methical20
06-15-18, 22:51
Hodge Barrels or complete uppers :rolleyes:

Wake27
06-16-18, 00:31
Hodge Barrels or complete uppers :rolleyes:

Good luck with that one but a KAC upper would be cool...

Muzap
06-16-18, 09:23
I’d be in for one, maybe two, in FDE with MLok.

I'd be in for this, too. Since I already have a couple of rifles cerakoted in MCT, I'm hoping they bring that color to the table with these bipods as well.

If not, black will work just fine.

JulyAZ
06-16-18, 14:12
I’ll take a bipod, and color don’t matter as long as I own a rattlecan.

Fluke
06-16-18, 14:24

As long as you're working with Magpul, how about their A5 REs as well? They are the only seller and it would be nice to get a break on their retail pricing. I would buy three of these.

dontshakepandas
06-16-18, 15:19
As long as you're working with Magpul, how about their A5 REs as well? They are the only seller and it would be nice to get a break on their retail pricing. I would buy three of these.I'd be in on an A5 RE.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Stickman
06-16-18, 17:29
My guess is that there would be ample interest in the Magpul bipod if it could happen.

Thanks for helping us spend our money.

The next GB we do may be set for a certain amount of units versus keeping it open ended. I want to make things as easy for the company as possible. Then again, maybe it won't, but I do think we will need to tighten time tables up a tad.

grizzman
06-16-18, 17:32
I absolutely don't want to annoy the manufacturer/vendor that's helping make these happen.

If a product is available outside of the group buy, limiting the number of available units or the timeframe to participate makes a lot of sense.

Any quality BCG or iron sights would interest me....to go with the Centurion components.

Wake27
06-16-18, 18:10
The next GB we do may be set for a certain amount of units versus keeping it open ended. I want to make things as easy for the company as possible. Then again, maybe it won't, but I do think we will need to tighten time tables up a tad.

What about a 10 day window to order or something? That way people aren’t fighting for limited slots but it gives a definitive end date for everyone.

nightchief
06-17-18, 13:21
I'd be in on one of the Magpul bi-pods.
NC

The_War_Wagon
06-17-18, 16:42
If we could get these about $50 cheaper (https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group-MPI-Auto-M16-FDE-p/bcm-bcg-auto-mp-fde-ib.htm) :cool:, I'd be down for TWO. I have a couple of FDE rifles they'd look mighty fine in...

Stickman
10-05-18, 14:46
I'm going to bring this back up to the top. With the Magpul bipod having been out for awhile, is there still interest, or what thoughts do you guys have running through your minds as to what would make a good group buy?

methical20
10-05-18, 14:48
Hodge rifles

hickuleas
10-05-18, 15:23
I would be interested in two Magpul bipods. Thanks

sidewaysil80
10-05-18, 15:44
I'm going to bring this back up to the top. With the Magpul bipod having been out for awhile, is there still interest, or what thoughts do you guys have running through your minds as to what would make a good group buy?

I think that would be a good one. I'd def order one!

10-05-18, 15:48
On the subject of bipods, I would like to buy a Vltor rail mount bipod, maybe two. I’m also planning to buy two more Vltor shell deflector only uppers, 4 Forward Controls Designs BCG’s, two 6315 flash hiders, a Kino upper (with a round handguard cap if possible), a 16” mock dissipator barrel assembly, a 10.3” barrel with a small port, a pair of CTR stocks, 3 WML’s, MOE midlength SL handguard, some URX 4’s, and a couple of DD A1.5 fixed rear sights.

I don’t think I’m the only one that wants a round handguard cap Kino for use with a MOE SL.

drtywk
10-05-18, 16:19
I have two bipods on Backorder through Brownells and depending on price/timeline, I would probably cancel those and get them through the group buy. I need a black picatinny and a FDE M-Lok.

Furbyballer
10-05-18, 17:13
Hodge anything, convince geissele to do a 10.75 or 11.5in rail, vortex razor 1-6s e's (mrad), sionics np3 BCGs, LMT mars stripped lowers, convince monte to do more 12.5 barrels, surefire scout lights.

rainman
10-05-18, 19:44
Hodge anything, convince geissele to do a 10.75 or 11.5in rail, vortex razor 1-6s e's (mrad), sionics np3 BCGs, LMT mars stripped lowers, convince monte to do more 12.5 barrels, surefire scout lights.

Second the LMT mars stripped lowers.

-Rainman

Wake27
10-05-18, 20:05

A Razor HD-E for less than $1150 would be very hard to pass up, though I’d prefer JM-1.

604flyer
10-05-18, 20:41
I’m in for two Magpul bipods. For an alternative I’m with Wake27 on the Razor HD-E or Kahles K16i at a good price point.

Dukr
10-05-18, 21:55
I'd go for 1 or 2 Magpul bipods.

MWAG19919
10-05-18, 22:35
Geissele MK 16 rails if you could make it happen

sidewaysil80
10-05-18, 23:04

Yeah, no shit. This x100000 (over the bipods if it came down to a choice).

Fluke
10-05-18, 23:11
Magpul A5 receiver extensions.

titsonritz
10-05-18, 23:26

Magpul A5 receiver extensions.

This and this. Black on the first one, please.

I'd probably jump a Magpul Bipod but would love Atlas opportunity.

If you got any friends at Nightforce I can think of a couple popular LPVO I'd drop several dimes on.

10-07-18, 04:48
I’d be in on a Mk16 SMR, if I could get one for near Mk14 price.

Edit: I also want one in 9.5”.

Rogue556
10-10-18, 12:19
Agree on the stripped LMT MARS lowers and Geissele MK16 rails.

A black MK16 would be pretty awesome, but I won't complain if it's DDC either.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

methical20
10-10-18, 12:20
In for a Black MK16 if you could make that happen.

snackgunner
10-10-18, 12:58
Mk16 rails!

Muzap
10-10-18, 22:25
This and this. Black on the first one, please.

I'd probably jump a Magpul Bipod but would love Atlas opportunity.

If you got any friends at Nightforce I can think of a couple popular LPVO I'd drop several dimes on.

Magpul A5 extension, Magpul bipod, Atlas bipod and possibly that NF LPVO(depending on which one of the two 1-8s it is) are all things I'd want to be in on. The last two are more than I'd planned on spending, but if the deal was sweet I'd probably go for it. I was thinking about selling my Trijicon and going NF anyway.

1_click_off
10-11-18, 20:01
Instead of something to build or attach to an AR, how about a good fixed blade?

MistWolf
10-11-18, 23:19
You mean a group buy on bayonets??

Furbyballer
10-12-18, 04:28
You mean a group buy on bayonets??Nah something like a bcm colonel or a rat.

1_click_off
10-12-18, 05:23
You mean a group buy on bayonets??

Nah something like a bcm colonel or a rat.

Bcm colonel or a rat or even something ESEE 4,5,6 sized.

Hammer_Man
10-14-18, 20:55
I would like to see a group buy on Geissele trigger sets, like the new single stage unit. Perhaps a group buy on a Surefire flash hider like the SF3P, or closed tine Warcomp. Lastly on the subject of knives, how about a nice folding knife from Benchmade?

joeg26er
10-14-18, 21:36
Radian raptor charging handles?

trackmagic
10-16-18, 14:23
Multicam Tropic Jersey Knit T-Shirts from Velocity Systems.

JediGuy
10-16-18, 14:50

Size M

Wake27
10-16-18, 14:59

I'd probably hop on any Velocity Crew Neck T-shirt in colors that aren't currently offered.

Pi3
10-18-18, 19:37
Vortex Viper 1-6. Agree with a lot of the other suggestions.

WickedWillis
10-18-18, 19:42
I'm up for anything Geissele, Surefire, BCM, anything quality really. We at least appreciate all the manufacturers on this site, and after seeing the BS Bill had to put up with on TOS, I would love to see a great M4c Geissele group buy.

Blackhalo
10-18-18, 23:23
I'm in the market for a razor 1-6 e w/jm-1... So that's my pick :D

Wake27
10-19-18, 00:58
I'm in the market for a razor 1-6 e w/jm-1... So that's my pick :D

Word.