PDA

View Full Version : Russian Mercs quite impressed by Devil Dog Arty

mack7.62
02-26-18, 16:29
Leaked audio transcripts:

"They simply rolled ours out f--- hard. Made their point. What the f--- ours were hoping for in there?! That they will f--- run away themselves? Hoped to f--- scare them away? Lots of people f--- so bad [they] can't be f--- ID'd. There was no foot soldiers [on the American side]; they simply f--- our convoy with artillery."

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

Coal Dragger
02-26-18, 16:38
Cyka Blyat!

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-26-18, 16:48
F----- F--- the F--- out of those F------.

Sounds like some serious missunderestimating by them? Do you think that they didn't have MANPADs because of poor planning, didn't think American air would show up, or that they didn't want to risk shooting down a US bird with a Russian weapon shot by a "Russian"? Sounds like they thought the battle would be fought under certain 'rules' and a level of involvement- and the US didn't get the memo. Did we really use B52s? If so, we used a strategic bomber, shall we say, strategically.

Did they not realize that some of the booom was tactical air? It seems like they mention arty and helos, but not the F15 or other air assets. Seems like the ass handing was mainly due to poor planning, I don't expect that will be a problem next time.

WillBrink
02-26-18, 16:49
Test and ye shall receive the answer the form of 155mm ...

Whiskey_Bravo
02-26-18, 17:28
Sounds like that area turned to crap really really fast for the Ruskies.

"Out of all vehicles, only one tank survived and one BRDM [armored reconnaissance vehicle] after the attack, all other BRDMs and tanks were destroyed in the first minutes of the fight, right away."

SteyrAUG
02-26-18, 18:36
Why are we killing Russians who are killing Islamof*cks?

Why the hell can't we get on the same page and sort out the details when the big stuff is done?

At a minimum just let them work that side of the fence while we work this side of the fence.

mack7.62
02-26-18, 20:13
Because they crossed the river which was the boundary between the US and the Russians and attacked a position that was manned by US and allied forces. What would you have US forces do when under attack? From what I understand ISIS is about done, now the different players are jockeying for territory, the Russians get 10% of all oil property they reclaim for Syria. This attack was to take an oil refinery, I believe it was a test to see what we would do, unfortunately for the mercs being used as cannon fodder Trump and Mad Dog are not pushovers like the previous administration.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-26-18, 20:48

Why the hell can't we get on the same page and sort out the details when the big stuff is done?

At a minimum just let them work that side of the fence while we work this side of the fence.

You can ask that question in a strategic sense, but in this tactical situation there wasn't really any other option.

Mad Dog; keeping people awake at night.

Coal Dragger
02-26-18, 21:19
Nah, Mad Dog wasn’t keeping people awake that night. He was putting a couple hundred of them to sleep though.

SteyrAUG
02-26-18, 22:15
Because they crossed the river which was the boundary between the US and the Russians and attacked a position that was manned by US and allied forces.

Well that does change things. Seems they didn't stay on their side of the fence.

Whiskey_Bravo
02-26-18, 22:41
Well that does change things. Seems they didn't stay on their side of the fence.

Yep, we didnt go looking for them. They decided to cross the river that had been the boundry for some time.

02-27-18, 04:34

We tried that once before, killing nazis. There ended up being a big wall, two Koreas, etc. It was a whole “thing”.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-27-18, 07:26
I have family up in the hills of eastern Tennessee. They play a game with the neighbors that they don't like that I call "I shot your dog". When the neighbor's dog comes onto your land and rattles the cattle or tries to mount your bitch, you get out the gun and put them down. Next time you see your neighbor you pass the "I shot your dog" card. It's kind of like poker, because you can't get weapy or get angry, your dog was in the wrong. Now neighbors you like, you might shoo them away. Otherwise, no.

We just happen to play "I shot your dog" with drones, arty, helo, fast air and strategic bombers.

Kain
02-27-18, 07:45
I have family up in the hills of eastern Tennessee. They play a game with the neighbors that they don't like that I call "I shot your dog". When the neighbor's dog comes onto your land and rattles the cattle or tries to mount your bitch, you get out the gun and put them down. Next time you see your neighbor you pass the "I shot your dog" card. It's kind of like poker, because you can't get weapy or get angry, your dog was in the wrong. Now neighbors you like, you might shoo them away. Otherwise, no.

We just happen to play "I shot your dog" with drones, arty, helo, fast air and strategic bombers.

So what you're saying is governments the world over act like nothing more some inbred hillbillies with strategic and tactical firepower? You know that really does explain so much.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-27-18, 07:52
So what you're saying is governments the world over act like nothing more some inbred hillbillies with strategic and tactical firepower? You know that really does explain so much.

I think they would prefer the term 'family centric gentleman farmer', but basically, yes.

02-27-18, 08:35

That is precisely what war is all about.

TexHill
02-27-18, 08:48

The fact is the Russians are there to help their puppet Assad regain control of his country, regardless of who is in the way of that goal.

WillBrink
02-27-18, 09:30
The fact is the Russians are there to help their puppet Assad regain control of his country, regardless of who is in the way of that goal.

And we are there to...wait, why we there again?

mack7.62
02-27-18, 10:05
We are there because Assad is a Iranian puppet who uses chemical weapons on his own people, ISIS was the excuse to intervene but goal was to get rid of Assad. The Russians are there to keep us from getting rid of Assad, Iran is there to have closer access to attack Israel. Now Turkey is going Islamic and attacking our Kurd allies.:angry:

glocktogo
02-27-18, 11:10
‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.’

What part of this did the Russians not understand? :D

26 Inf
02-27-18, 18:43
I think they would prefer the term 'family centric gentleman farmer', but basically, yes.

Where is the like button? Awesomeness.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-27-18, 18:55
What part of this did the Russians not understand? :D

Oh, belly-laugh.

RHINOWSO
02-27-18, 18:57

platoonDaddy
03-03-18, 20:16
There has been some non-broadcast media discussion about a battle that took place in Syria on February 7th, 2018. According to the generally accepted overview, U.S. and coalition forces appear to have killed scores of Russian mercenaries, some reports put the number as high as 200.

Officially Russia has denied their troops were engaged in the failed attack against U.S. and coalition forces; however, actions by Russia since the battle seem to convey a more confirming message.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/03/the-increasingly-mysterious-u-s-vs-russia-battle-at-deir-ezzor-in-syria/#more-146481

Honu
03-04-18, 00:06
not buying it because Putin came on this week saying how Russia is so so so so so strong and has such insane weapons the US does not know about we better be careful :)

(yes sarcasm) but that recent speaking by him did say this stuff :) and have to wonder if it was partially do to this kick in the pants or they were planning on it anyway ?

platoonDaddy
04-27-18, 17:20
The following came out doing the Senate Armed Services Committee yesterday 26April

Mattis on Russian Mercenaries Who Attacked US Forces in Syria: I Ordered Their Annihilation & Slaughter

Mattis said that after consulting with the Russian high command and being told the attacking forces were not theirs, he then ordered for the attacking force to be annihilated.

https://ijr.com/2018/04/1089192-james-mattis-russian-mercenaries/

Scroll to 1:30 for question & his reply

https://youtu.be/WV7tpb8ppEE

SeriousStudent
04-27-18, 22:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8fqgbU_SU