PDA

View Full Version : Night Force

Voodoochild
10-17-08, 23:20
SO who has the best deal on Night Force optics? I am probably going to pick up the Mk12 upper from Grinch and am looking at either 2.5-10 or 3.5-15 in Mil-Dot/Mil Rad and maybe zero stop depending on the over all price.

Robb Jensen
10-18-08, 06:53
My wife bought her NightForce 12-42x 56mm NXS from Mike at www.csgunworks.com.

Here's her shooting it mounted on her AR50.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/shooting50.jpg

sgtmajor
10-18-08, 11:24
SO who has the best deal on Night Force optics? I am probably going to pick up the Mk12 upper from Grinch and am looking at either 2.5-10 or 3.5-15 in Mil-Dot/Mil Rad and maybe zero stop depending on the over all price.

nightforce is pretty tight on MAP pricing. In fact my local FFL never sales anything for MAP price but when they started carrying nightforce they did. i asked the owner whats the deal and he told me that nightforce said that the only way they could sell there product was at MAP price. i would look for a PACKAGE deal maybe you can get a price break on the mount?? good luck

Nathan_Bell
10-18-08, 11:40
nightforce is pretty tight on MAP pricing. In fact my local FFL never sales anything for MAP price but when they started carrying nightforce they did. i asked the owner whats the deal and he told me that nightforce said that the only way they could sell there product was at MAP price. i would look for a PACKAGE deal maybe you can get a price break on the mount?? good luck

MAP is Minimum ADVERTISED Price. If NF threatened to cut him off for offering a face to face discount, they are on the wrong side of the law. Of course most shops do not have the wherewithal to afford the lawsuits to prove they are in the right, but that type of BS is what causes a lot of bad feelings over MAP.

sgtmajor
10-18-08, 12:29
MAP is Minimum ADVERTISED Price. If NF threatened to cut him off for offering a face to face discount, they are on the wrong side of the law. Of course most shops do not have the wherewithal to afford the lawsuits to prove they are in the right, but that type of BS is what causes a lot of bad feelings over MAP.

im just stating what i was told. he said and i quote "they told me not to sale under MAP and if the scopes didnt sale that they would purchase them back from him at my cost." i dont know the legalities of this but thats what he said.

theJanitor
10-18-08, 13:18
Here's her shooting it mounted on her AR50.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/shooting50.jpg

who care's about MAP.....gotm4's wife shoots an AR50!!!:D

sgtmajor
10-18-08, 13:21
who care's about MAP.....gotm4's wife shoots an AR50!!!:D

yes this is true.