PDA

View Full Version : African Racism

mack7.62
02-28-18, 09:14
Won't hear much about this in the news since it is pointed at whites. Sad. :sad:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12003693

"The time for reconciliation is over': South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land"

"According to Bloomberg, a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa."

"By arguing for expropriation without compensation, the ANC has been gifted the perfect scapegoat to explain away its own failure," she said in a statement."

"Making this argument lets the ANC off the hook on the real impediments — corruption, bad policy and chronic underfunding. Expropriation without compensation would severely undermine the national economy, only hurting poor black people even further."

"Malema has been leading calls for land confiscation, forcing the ANC to follow suit out of fear of losing the support of poorer black voters. In 2016, he told supporters he was "not calling for the slaughter of white people' at least for now".

26 Inf
02-28-18, 11:28
Could you do me a favor and correct 'Raceism' to 'Racism' on the thread title. I'm apparently a little OCD and those things bother me.

All I can say is they are crazy. I would hope there are some nations who would step in if this actually came to pass. I hope.

Whiskey_Bravo
02-28-18, 11:32
Could you do me a favor and correct 'Raceism' to 'Racism' on the thread title. I'm apparently a little OCD and those things bother me.

All I can say is they are crazy. I would hope there are some nations who would step in if this actually came to pass. I hope.

There have been a lot of white land/farm owners killed and/or run off there land in South Africa over the past handful of years so it's already happening.

R6436
02-28-18, 11:35
Lauren Southern on YouTube just did a series of reports and interviews covering this. Serious stuff, ticks me off when co-workers complain how "bad" we have it here in the States.

Dist. Expert 26
02-28-18, 11:37
Give it a few years and South Africa will look just like the rest of that miserable continent.

mack7.62
02-28-18, 11:58
There have been a lot of white land/farm owners killed and/or run off there land in South Africa over the past handful of years so it's already happening.

Yes been going on for a while now, this is just making it official and widespread. Capetown is under water rationing due to a 10 year drought and nothing has been done to look at desalination or other sources of water. South Africa was a liberal wet dream and going to be different than all the other countries like Rhodesia that turned into shitholes but here it is well on the way. Not long ago I saw a photo of a "criminal" raiding party on the way to attack a white farm, on the back of one was a military grade short range radio/cell phone jammer, so likely some level of government support for the violence that has already been going on.

Coal Dragger
02-28-18, 12:33
Well after try seize all the white owned farms, and kill the owners (at least I assume they will do that), I expect that they will then suffer mass starvation. Every other aspect of their economy, or government taken over by black Africans has ceased to function correctly. Doubt agricultural concerns will be any different.

WickedWillis
02-28-18, 12:47
Well after try seize all the white owned farms, and kill the owners (at least I assume they will do that), I expect that they will then suffer mass starvation. Every other aspect of their economy, or government taken over by black Africans has ceased to function correctly. Doubt agricultural concerns will be any different.

This is how I feel as well. There is no thriving area in Africa that is not predominantly (EDIT: run by whites) white. As messed up as that may sound.

MountainRaven
02-28-18, 13:08
Yes been going on for a while now, this is just making it official and widespread. Capetown is under water rationing due to a 10 year drought and nothing has been done to look at desalination or other sources of water. South Africa was a liberal wet dream and going to be different than all the other countries like Rhodesia that turned into shitholes but here it is well on the way. Not long ago I saw a photo of a "criminal" raiding party on the way to attack a white farm, on the back of one was a military grade short range radio/cell phone jammer, so likely some level of government support for the violence that has already been going on.

Except it is South Africa. Anything that isn't nailed down is liable to be stolen.

And anything that is nailed down is liable to have the nails stolen. And then be stolen.

platoonDaddy
02-28-18, 13:28
Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa and then to the libs delight it became the Republic of Zimbabwe. Then they took the land from the white farmers and now it is a basket case. Per capita GDP is the third lowest in the world.

Victoria Falls as one of the seven wonders of the world, in the mid 80's was removed from my bucket list.

MountainRaven
02-28-18, 13:36
Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa and then to the West's delight it became the Republic of Zimbabwe. Then they took the land from the white farmers and now it is a basket case. Per capita GDP is the third lowest in the world.

Victoria Falls as one of the seven wonders of the world, in the mid 80's was removed from my bucket list.

FIFY.

It was Thatcher's government who brokered the deal that turned Rhodesia-Zimbabwe back into a British colony (Southern Rhodesia), and from a British colony into the Republic of Zimbabwe.

yoni
02-28-18, 13:36
I 100% support this, just look how well it worked for Zimbabwe.

No wait.

I have been to a lot of countries in Africa and love Ethiopia and would love to be able to buy a ranch there one day. However they are now acting against foreign ownership, so that dream will probably go to the grave with me.

The problem is Africa has a past in some countries that was just terrible. Today all the do gooders that go there to help the poor Africans or Haitians in my opinion don't really help the people they just foster a dependence on help from the outside and stifle development.

I will never get over watching mechanics with very little tools, tear apart a motor and rebuild it under a tree on the side of the road.

Jellybean
02-28-18, 13:48
Huh. So I'm guessing this "wait you guys, don't kill everyone yet" will devolve into pretty much Rhodesia 2.0, except this time there won't be a bunch of dudes with FALs and scandalously short shorts flying around shooting the terry's in the face...

In other news, stay tuned for your local southwestern US asshole forecast...

It's funny, things you stumble across in years past that you think is ridiculous and even laughable, and then years down the road, suddenly it starts coming true...

platoonDaddy
02-28-18, 14:41
FIFY.

It was Thatcher's government who brokered the deal that turned Rhodesia-Zimbabwe back into a British colony (Southern Rhodesia), and from a British colony into the Republic of Zimbabwe.

In 1965, Smith declared independence from Britain and led the country for 14 years. Thatcher's government brokered the deal following many years of the bitter bush war with black nationalists.

Honu
02-28-18, 14:50
kick out all illegals all daca send a open invite to ZA folks wanting to flee and give them citizenship :)

friend of mine is from there he has family there and he was just back last year
as he said he hopes they get out but they are original folks and hardcore about their country

they are sheep farmers :) the sleep with a car backed in on both sides of the house and rifles at ready typical stuff there to fight then flee
pretty much every week they are trying to fight off thieves etc...

SteyrAUG
02-28-18, 18:01

Nobody did in the past, nobody will today. Same Africa, different day.

Between this, rampant tribalism, ongoing warfare and lions...I don't understand why anyone lives there.

Let Africa Sink.

Moose-Knuckle
03-01-18, 00:16
"T.I.A., huh Danny." - Col. Coatzee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk

The_War_Wagon
03-01-18, 07:43

I miss Rhodesia. I suspect most starving Africans do, too... :sad:

Averageman
03-01-18, 07:49
Lauren Southern on YouTube just did a series of reports and interviews covering this. Serious stuff, ticks me off when co-workers complain how "bad" we have it here in the States.
I saw those videos, they are well worth the time.
Amazing how bad things are for people on those isolated farms.

Kain
03-01-18, 08:22

]

Ya ya.

I'm just waiting until TIA behins to mean This Is America.

On a side note I knew a guy who fought in Rhodesia. Joined up to be a man amongst men. Not much I can say here that is PC, but he said he loved the land and would have loved to settle there had things not gone to shit. Said the land on the mid west and rolling fields didn't have shit on Rhodesia.

Bulletdog
03-01-18, 08:46
This has been coming for a long time. I was there in '98 and again in '05. Here is how one of my friends from there explained it to me: There are 4 million whites and 17 million blacks. Since Apartheid ended and blacks got the vote, they elect only black people. They don't care about their policies or politics when voting. They only care about skin color. Black leaders over their get their ideology and their policies from the black leaders over here like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They emulate the black leaders over here, so said my South African Friend. The country is slowing turning into a liberal nightmare. He shared quite a few stories with me. Even back then people were trying to flee the country, but the Government would not allow them to sell their stuff and take the money with them, and it was a months long process to even get a Visa to travel and visit another country.

Scary stuff.

mack7.62
03-01-18, 11:45
Even back then people were trying to flee the country, but the Government would not allow them to sell their stuff and take the money with them, and it was a months long process to even get a Visa to travel and visit another country.
Scary stuff.

This is what always concerned me, the attitude "we hate you and want you gone but you can't leave without jumping through a bunch of hoops and by the way you can't take any assets with you". It pisses me off that since this is happening to whites that for 30 years or more it has been a non story in the West. The size and scope of the media bias and coverup of what truly happened and is happening in first Rhodesia and now South Africa is mind boggling. I can see T.I.America as our future if the left gets it's way.

flenna
03-01-18, 11:50
Look at what has happened to the African nations once all the European countries who colonized them pulled out. South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Rhodesia, Ethiopia, etc... They are all doing quite well, aren’t they ;).

mack7.62
03-01-18, 11:55
Look at what has happened to the African nations once all the European countries who colonized them pulled out. South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Rhodesia, Ethiopia, etc... They are all doing quite well, aren’t they ;).

Don't be confused with what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa, what destroyed them was media/political pressure from Western countries.

Moose-Knuckle
03-01-18, 13:11
Ya ya.

I'm just waiting until TIA behins to mean This Is America.

I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer, see Cultural Marxism and the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

Here is some light reading....

Into the Cannibal's Pot: Lessons for America from Post-Apartheid South Africa (https://www.amazon.com/Into-Cannibals-Pot-Lessons-Post-Apartheid/dp/0984907017)

mkmckinley
03-01-18, 13:29
Isn't there a shortage of farmers in the US? Let's bring'em over!

26 Inf
03-01-18, 14:21

There is a difference between farmers (as in landowners) and farmworkers.

We have enough farmers/landowners, not enough farmworkers.

At least that is the way it is in my slice of heaven.

Honu
03-01-18, 14:48
This has been coming for a long time. I was there in '98 and again in '05. Here is how one of my friends from there explained it to me: There are 4 million whites and 17 million blacks. Since Apartheid ended and blacks got the vote, they elect only black people. They don't care about their policies or politics when voting. They only care about skin color. Black leaders over their get their ideology and their policies from the black leaders over here like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They emulate the black leaders over here, so said my South African Friend. The country is slowing turning into a liberal nightmare. He shared quite a few stories with me. Even back then people were trying to flee the country, but the Government would not allow them to sell their stuff and take the money with them, and it was a months long process to even get a Visa to travel and visit another country.

Scary stuff.

also if you are white means only a tiny % of jobs like %8 can go to you mandatory hiring blacks for the rest
hospitals if you are poor and white NO! you are white
school oh you are white NO!
help with food or housing you are white NO!

it will be in Europe very soon when the people they are bringing in tip the scales

but keep that from folks in the news cause do not want to scary whitey to the truth of what is coming

RazorBurn
03-01-18, 15:44
Dayum! I didn't realize that things had gone that bad in South Africa. Thanks for enlightening me today!

RetroRevolver77
03-01-18, 15:52
also if you are white means only a tiny % of jobs like %8 can go to you mandatory hiring blacks for the rest
hospitals if you are poor and white NO! you are white
school oh you are white NO!
help with food or housing you are white NO!

it will be in Europe very soon when the people they are bringing in tip the scales

but keep that from folks in the news cause do not want to scary whitey to the truth of what is coming

It will happen here to.

Honu
03-01-18, 17:22
It will happen here to.

in some ways it already is happening here and more so in Europe !

the whole whites are bad privileged I am getting so tired of and it the PC side of the idiocy is what will bring on the killings

I think also a point happening there the just leave folks cant leave they have no way of leaving the gov wont allow it legally and many want to be legal and sadly our country would turn these folks away but take in middle east terrorists ?

it can be turned around the numbers are on our side but will it happen ? its not lost yet :)

Boba Fett v2
03-01-18, 18:16

No wait.

I have been to a lot of countries in Africa and love Ethiopia and would love to be able to buy a ranch there one day. However they are now acting against foreign ownership, so that dream will probably go to the grave with me.

The problem is Africa has a past in some countries that was just terrible. Today all the do gooders that go there to help the poor Africans or Haitians in my opinion don't really help the people they just foster a dependence on help from the outside and stifle development.

I will never get over watching mechanics with very little tools, tear apart a motor and rebuild it under a tree on the side of the road.

Ethiopia is great. We had an opportunity to invest there years ago, but didn't jump on it. I kinda regret it now. But yeah, one of the few places I'd actually consider building a vacation home. The mountain region is incredible.

ETA: I'm not racist. I love white people. Some of my best friends are white. :D

Moose-Knuckle
03-01-18, 22:36

I say let's start an exchange program.

Lets trade all the Black folks here who claimed they wanted to go to the motherland after Trump won and hoist the banner of professional victimhood for the Afrikaners there who are being targeted.

It's a win-win. ;)

We could use a few million immigrants like Louis Awerbuck.

Boba Fett v2
03-02-18, 06:58

Lets trade all the Black folks here who claimed they wanted to go to the motherland after Trump won and hoist the banner of professional victimhood for the Afrikaners there who are being targeted.

It's a win-win. ;)

Lol You say that as if you have the power to trade. Okay.

pinzgauer
03-02-18, 08:03

Hey, I know a white guy too! You may know him, Bob in Atlanta??? (Sorry, had to play along)

Now I'm curious about Ethiopia... Did your individual opportunity pass, or is the opportunity to buy property past due to pricing now?

Boba Fett v2
03-02-18, 08:53
Hey, I know a white guy too! You may know him, Bob in Atlanta??? (Sorry, had to play along)

Now I'm curious about Ethiopia... Did your individual opportunity pass, or is the opportunity to buy property past due to pricing now?

Both. We should've invested when property and land was relatively inexpensive, but figured we'd have some time. It's gone up quite a bit since then, and this was back in mid 2000 era when we were considering it. Nevertheless, it's a good spot as long as the political and socio-economic conditions are stable, which can be a hit or miss in that country.

yoni
03-02-18, 09:00
The problem with Ethiopia right now is 3 fold.

1. it is not stable having the start of problems with one of the tribes in the country and the government has jailed a lot of people and also killed a bunch.

2. Start of effort to end foreign purchase of land

3. prices have gone up

I may be the only guy here that subscribes to a daily news feed on Ethiopia and a few other places in africa.

Averageman
03-02-18, 09:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk

I don't believe these actions are without government sanctions.

mack7.62
03-02-18, 12:07
There are a lot of good decent black people in Africa, but there are also a lot of angry, envious, poor also and now the ruling class is finding it politically expedient to scrape goat the white people left in the country. I see no way this will turn out well, and I think it highly unlikely that the West will intervene in time to stop a slaughter.

Averageman
03-02-18, 17:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsK4JCfdzAM

I'm sorry, but I would get my Family the hell out of there and start over.

Moose-Knuckle
03-02-18, 18:52

Lol. You ever heard of in jest? Guess not.

But in reality, there are those who are wanting to do this and not just threaten to after the mean orange guy took office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/19/go-back-to-africa-this-man-will-if-racists-pays-his-way/?utm_term=.1a6f60f63ffc

http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2015/african-americans-resettle-africa

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-expat-in-africa_us_56782fafe4b06fa6887df88d

Those folks (and more stories like them that I have read) are what I was referencing but I guess you just took it as some forced resettlement thing.

Boba Fett v2
03-03-18, 04:33
Lol. You ever heard of in jest? Guess not.

But in reality, there are those who are wanting to do this and not just threaten to after the mean orange guy took office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/19/go-back-to-africa-this-man-will-if-racists-pays-his-way/?utm_term=.1a6f60f63ffc

http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2015/african-americans-resettle-africa

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/american-expat-in-africa_us_56782fafe4b06fa6887df88d

Those folks (and more stories like them that I have read) are what I was referencing but I guess you just took it as some forced resettlement thing.

You're right. I've never heard of tongue-in-cheek humor or anything like that. Anybody can say anything as long as we be sure to smile and wink because... you know, we're only kidding. So of course you would never be upset if I ever suggested you trade your ass back to Europe right? I meant that in jest of course. ;)

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 06:35
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html#ixzz58VXEVgp7

We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now

pinzgauer
03-03-18, 07:47
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html#ixzz58VXEVgp7Very sad, as soon as rule of law in the form of property rights is compromised, the country quickly descends to just another third world hellhole.

The S Africans tried to remake themselves, I had hoped they would make it work.

This is the classic "have nots" get the majority situation. No easy answer.

If this continues to play out, SA will be just another pseudo Marxist dictatorship in 10 years. Foreign investment/presence pulls out, etc.

The interesting thing is many of the ethnic groups there now in majority were not the original inhabitants of the land, they moved south in recent history due to cattle fly plagues, etc. There was a reason the indigenous population largely allied with the euro settlers.

docsherm
03-03-18, 11:39
SA will completely desend into a standard African Sh#&hole in a few years. This will keep up until they go after the white owned diamond mines
... Then it will turn into the Congo in the 1960's. When this happens I just hope they move quickly enough to "remove" all of the government before the UN comes in and makes it worse.

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 11:48
10/10 Will set up a GoFundMe to buy the Boers Ranger Panties and FALs.

SA will completely desend into a standard African Sh#&hole in a few years. This will keep up until they go after the white owned diamond mines
... Then it will turn into the Congo in the 1960's. When this happens I just hope they move quickly enough to "remove" all of the government before the UN comes in and makes it worse.

26 Inf
03-03-18, 12:00
You're right. I've never heard of tongue-in-cheek humor or anything like that. Anybody can say anything as long as we be sure to smile and wink because... you know, we're only kidding. So of course you would never be upset if I ever suggested you trade your ass back to Europe right? I meant that in jest of course. ;)

Kind of amazing, when I went to the house where the thugs who had told my daughter to get back to Africa and pointed finger guns at her, they were also just kidding. Kind of amazing how that works when the person confronting you is more than willing and seemingly able to kick your ass.

It was funny, they never expected a white dude on a Harley would be bringing it to them about harassing a black girl walking home from school.

All in good fun, right.

docsherm
03-03-18, 12:00
10/10 Will set up a GoFundMe to buy the Boers Ranger Panties and FALs.

Or just get Executive Out to take care of the problem...... As they will eventually be there anyway. :)

I do not for see the SADF to be an issue as more than 35% are likely to simply leave. That would be a huge blow to the infrastructure of the SADF.

RazorBurn
03-03-18, 12:20
Won't hear much about this in the news since it is pointed at whites. Sad. :sad:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12003693

"The time for reconciliation is over': South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land"

"According to Bloomberg, a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa."

"By arguing for expropriation without compensation, the ANC has been gifted the perfect scapegoat to explain away its own failure," she said in a statement."

"Making this argument lets the ANC off the hook on the real impediments — corruption, bad policy and chronic underfunding. Expropriation without compensation would severely undermine the national economy, only hurting poor black people even further."

"Malema has been leading calls for land confiscation, forcing the ANC to follow suit out of fear of losing the support of poorer black voters. In 2016, he told supporters he was "not calling for the slaughter of white people' at least for now".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsK4JCfdzAM

I'm sorry, but I would get my Family the hell out of there and start over.

This newest example of government and majority over minority has become my new response when I'm asked "why do I need guns". They can't overcome the rebuttal of "wouldn't you want to defend yourself from having to watch your land being stolen before you and you're family are lynched and murdered?".

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 12:32
I think the defection rate would be pretty high in the event of possible genocide.

Or just get Executive Out to take care of the problem...... As they will eventually be there anyway. :)

I do not for see the SADF to be an issue as more than 35% are likely to simply leave. That would be a huge blow to the infrastructure of the SADF.

Todd.K
03-03-18, 12:56
All in good fun, right.

No, that is completely unacceptable. Except here someone mentioned people who claimed they wished to leave of their own accord.

It's sad that a post pointing out how ugly racism is in any form devolves into a familiar narrative. It shouldn't be about wanting to be offended more than wanting to understand a different perspective. I can see how it could be taken as offensive, and how it could be said without any malice.

It's pretty clear a group of people will need to emigrate or face possible genocide, based on the amount of pigment in their skin.

RazorBurn
03-03-18, 13:07
I think the defection rate would be pretty high in the event of possible genocide.

A few pages back someone posted they weren't letting them sell or leave. Has all the makings of an all out war. When you can't leave, and you're about to lose everything you have with your back to the wall what do you do? Die with your boots on!

Honu
03-03-18, 13:23
cut all aid to ZA actually all countries :)

make a open offer t o take in any from ZA that want to come here
any and all mining infrastructure by anyone leaving before take over should be destroyed :)
farmlands will take care of themselves but of course same destroy any farm infrastructure if confiscated

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 13:26
I was referring to defections from the SANDF, but holy shit, I had no idea the Afrikaaners were being barred from leaving.

This is going to end up like Rhodesia 2.0

A few pages back someone posted they weren't letting them sell or leave. Has all the makings of an all out war. When you can't leave, and you're about to lose everything you have with your back to the wall what do you do? Die with your boots on!

docsherm
03-03-18, 13:46
I was referring to defections from the SANDF, but holy shit, I had no idea the Afrikaaners were being barred from leaving.

This is going to end up like Rhodesia 2.0

Except they have seen what happened north of them..... I predict that this will be even bloodier and much more destructive to the entire region.

Honu
03-03-18, 14:36
last night wife was chatting with our friends whos family is near Jberg
guess they are kinda like oh we have faced things that are gnarly before and seem to say life is so violent and crime so bad its kinda like whatever

when I have ask my bud why do they not want to move he just kinda smiles and shrugs shoulders its stubborn what they are used to tough as nails etc..
so its just part of what they live with on a daily basis a lot like the frog in the water that was brought up now its boiling and they have lived with the pre boil so long its like OH its only 4 degrees more than normal so not much has changed

Honu
03-03-18, 14:39
those that commented how Somalia is great :) remember when ZA was great :)

Moose-Knuckle
03-03-18, 15:07
Anybody can say anything as long as we be sure to smile and wink because... you know, we're only kidding. ;)

Hypocrite much?

Page 2 post #32 (before mine lol):

So of course you would never be upset if I ever suggested you trade your ass back to Europe right? I meant that in jest of course. ;)

Hmm, let's see what I actually said....

Page 2 post #33:

It's a win-win. ;)

So where did I say anything about you or any other black Americans that are NOT threatening to leave the US and go to Africa to escape perceived "social injustice"?

Another member posted about bringing in white South Africans who are being targeted by black South Africans that don't want them there, we have black Americans who claim they don't want to live here, so I made a comment about an exchange program for the two groups that would be of mutual benefit to said groups and you take issue.

Moose-Knuckle
03-03-18, 15:13
Kind of amazing, when I went to the house where the thugs who had told my daughter to get back to Africa and pointed finger guns at her, they were also just kidding. Kind of amazing how that works when the person confronting you is more than willing and seemingly able to kick your ass.

If that was not directed at me disregard. It it was see below.

Please provide me a quote with page number and post number where I typed the words "back to Africa".

Did you even read any of the links in my post? You have people WANTING to leave the US and move to Africa, not "go back" as they've never been there. But you know that.

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 15:35
Dude bros, while we're here playing, "Who's The More Racistist" ma****ers are plotting goddamned genocide.

Simmer on how good we've got it.

Averageman
03-03-18, 16:15
There is simply no damned way this isn't being state sponsored.
Some of the equipment being used is pretty close to state of the art, if you can jam cell phone transmissions these aren't exactly the third world JV Team.

Boba Fett v2
03-03-18, 16:25

It was funny, they never expected a white dude on a Harley would be bringing it to them about harassing a black girl walking home from school.

All in good fun, right.

Happened to me. Happened to my kids. But it teaches us that the world is cruel and doesn't give a f**k. Hardens your skin and makes you more resilient, and in my case, more empathetic toward anyone who feels they are a minority in any situation. Even white people.

Honu
03-03-18, 16:30
Some of the equipment being used is pretty close to state of the art, if you can jam cell phone transmissions these aren't exactly the third world JV Team.

yup
on top
especially when you think this is a bit like blaming some gang members driving out of the city 45 minutes or more to a remote farm through a small town down a farm road then attacking the owners or that these folks lived in the small towns around

Boba Fett v2
03-03-18, 16:33
Hypocrite much?

Page 2 post #32 (before mine lol):

Hmm, let's see what I actually said....

Page 2 post #33:

So where did I say anything about you or any other black Americans that are NOT threatening to leave the US and go to Africa to escape perceived "social injustice"?

Another member posted about bringing in white South Africans who are being targeted by black South Africans that don't want them there, we have black Americans who claim they don't want to live here, so I made a comment about an exchange program for the two groups that would be of mutual benefit to said groups and you take issue.

Sorry man. Everything you quoted by me was (your words) in jest. From my vantage point it looks like you're the one getting all thin-skinned about it and can't take a joke. But since you want to go there, it's kind of hard to take someone serious when you choose a screen moniker that's synonymous with "penis". I guess you are what you eat.

LockenLoad
03-03-18, 16:52

Scary stuff.

but they get to drive nice 7 series BMW's

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-03-18, 18:24

Take away options from a man and he apt to act is ways that are not what you expect.

Those guys have some pretty good restraint. Faced with that, it would be hard not to go full warlord with open season and no bag limit. If I were the a rich Russian Oligarch or a Chinese guy with govt backing, I'd little green men the place. 17 million is a number the Chinese can wrap their heads around.

Outlander Systems
03-03-18, 18:34
I'd things go hot down there, you can bet your sweet was there will be stare actors willing and able to take advantage of the situation.

See also: Rhodesian Bush War

Take away options from a man and he apt to act is ways that are not what you expect.

Those guys have some pretty good restraint. Faced with that, it would be hard not to go full warlord with open season and no bag limit. If I were the a rich Russian Oligarch or a Chinese guy with govt backing, I'd little green men the place. 17 million is a number the Chinese can wrap their heads around.

Averageman
03-03-18, 19:48
This is a prime example of the United Nation's hard at work.
I would imagine when the last white citizen either leaves or is murdered in thier bed, someone's multinational companies will move in with the permission of those in power.
The farms will run, the mines will be working at full capacity and the people who settled it will be a distant memory.
People will get rich as s**t, just not the people who settled there or thier distant ancestors.

SteyrAUG
03-03-18, 20:37

Yep, this IS the kind of institutionalized racism everybody always talks about, except in this case nobody seems to care much about the victims. I remember growing up in the 80s when "apartheid" was the most important issue that the world could agree on. Hilarious in hindsight, I even bought that stupid Sun City album, at least the music was ok.

This is also why I'll probably never see the pyramids or Alexandria despite being one of things I'd really love to see. I know when and where I'm not wanted and it just isn't worth it.

26 Inf
03-04-18, 01:05
Happened to me. Happened to my kids. But it teaches us that the world is cruel and doesn't give a f**k. Hardens your skin and makes you more resilient, and in my case, more empathetic toward anyone who feels they are a minority in any situation. Even white people.

One of the most instructive times in my life was during one REFORGER when weather closed in and grounded our ride home. We were supporting a FA battery of the NJ ARNG (IIRC) and my buddy and I were literally the only white dudes around. They were already crowded but they made room for us. Spent a couple days with them. They were great, but it I couldn't help but imagine that whenever someone laughed, they were laughing at us, if I left the tent and came back in, it seemed as if folks stopped talking. Probably wasn't so, as I said nothing but friendly. We gave a couple of hip pocket classes on setting up LZ's and PZ's in addition to the training we had already done on rigging their arty pieces for sling load which they thanked us for.

I began to understand what a couple of my black classmates must have felt like in high school, outnumbered 900 to 30. It was, as I said, a very worthwhile and instructive experience, it developed a sense of empathy in me that hadn't been there before.

Outlander Systems
03-04-18, 16:13
MAXIMUM LOL:

http://www.hinnews.com/za/national-news/we-will-print-more-money-and-give-it-to-the-unemployed-to-end-poverty-in-south-africa-says-new-minister-of-finance/

ETA: It's a Joke.

Boba Fett v2
03-04-18, 18:17
One of the most instructive times in my life was during one REFORGER when weather closed in and grounded our ride home. We were supporting a FA battery of the NJ ARNG (IIRC) and my buddy and I were literally the only white dudes around. They were already crowded but they made room for us. Spent a couple days with them. They were great, but it I couldn't help but imagine that whenever someone laughed, they were laughing at us, if I left the tent and came back in, it seemed as if folks stopped talking. Probably wasn't so, as I said nothing but friendly. We gave a couple of hip pocket classes on setting up LZ's and PZ's in addition to the training we had already done on rigging their arty pieces for sling load which they thanked us for.

I began to understand what a couple of my black classmates must have felt like in high school, outnumbered 900 to 30. It was, as I said, a very worthwhile and instructive experience, it developed a sense of empathy in me that hadn't been there before.

Believe me, I know. Having grown up a military dependent and moving around every 3 years or so, I've learned various techniques on how to adapt to whatever environment I'm in and adapt quickly. This proved to be quite useful throughout my military career and post-military career as well. I'm comfortable with inserting myself in most social groups, and confident I can relate at some level, regardless of any perceived barriers. Life is about learning and having new experiences, so you're certainly staying ahead of the curve. Cheers.

Moose-Knuckle
03-05-18, 00:50
Sorry man. Everything you quoted by me was (your words) in jest.

Cool, so only you can post stuff in jest. Now where I have I heard that before....

Just so you are clear my in jest remark was in response to your...

I'm not of the body politic i.e. "have the power" so my comment which was in response to another member was you guessed it in jest.

From my vantage point it looks like you're the one getting all thin-skinned about it and can't take a joke. But since you want to go there, it's kind of hard to take someone serious when you choose a screen moniker that's synonymous with "penis". I guess you are what you eat.

And from my vantage point it was you who twisted my words and got bent around the axle. I cannot tell you how many PMs and comments I've gotten about my handle here, all LMAOs and LOLs virtual fist bumps from dudes who "get it" that I don't take myself to seriously. With all the internet tuff guys about with their tactical tard names and or wanna be galactic bounty hunter handles it's refreshing to them.

Oh and your homophobic slight explains a lot.

yoni
03-05-18, 04:57
During the second civil war in Cote d' Ivoire, their were times that being white was shall we say interesting.

Boba Fett v2
03-05-18, 05:09
During the second civil war in Cote d' Ivoire, their were times that being white was shall we say interesting.

I have a brother-in-law who barely escaped Qey Shibir (the red terror), and understandably still pretty messed up over the whole ordeal. He actually survived a firing squad and had to hide among the dead to escape. His story is incredible, lives in L.A. today. When I think of some of the things some members of my wife's family had to endure, I'm reminded of the quote in Blood Diamond.

https://youtu.be/OilWBmmKm5I

yoni
03-05-18, 11:14
At times I became a muslim woman in order to move around. You would be surprised what you can hide under a hijab abaya with your face totally covered.

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-18, 11:07
Saw this on FB this morning....

Armed bad guys caught on CCTV security footage just prior to an attack on a farm. The hombre with the back pack is sporting a cell phone jammer with a 500 meter range.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/801/27050497598_fe8d4fa0a3_b.jpg

And this has created quit the controversy....

Tony Abbott backs Peter Dutton's call for visas for white South African farmers
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/19/tony-abbott-backs-peter-duttons-call-for-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

WickedWillis
03-20-18, 11:37

Armed bad guys caught on CCTV security footage just prior to an attack on a farm. The hombre with the back pack is sporting a cell phone jammer with a 500 meter range.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/19/tony-abbott-backs-peter-duttons-call-for-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

I really do hope these guys get stacked.

Dist. Expert 26
03-20-18, 11:44

PMC's up?

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-18, 11:44
I really do hope these guys get stacked.

The level of sophistication that the cell phone jammers bring to the table suggests these random bandits are being subsidized by the state.

glocktogo
03-20-18, 12:06
The level of sophistication that the cell phone jammers bring to the table suggests these random bandits are being subsidized by the state.

Front door or back, they're absolutely state sponsored. :(

MountainRaven
03-20-18, 13:03
The old commando system utilized radios. Probably due in part to there not being cell phones at the beginning of the modern commando system and then the cell phone coverage being poor.

I know guys whose kids' teachers use cell phone jammers to keep their kids from texting in class. So I'm not sure that this is nearly as sophisticated as that. Just Googling, "cell phone jammer," comes up with all sorts of results - most of them commercial, not educational.

And, as I've mentioned before, in South Africa, anything that isn't nailed down can and probably will be stolen. And anything that is nailed down will probably have the nails stolen and then be stolen. Which is to say nothing of what might be purchased by the governments of Namibia or Zimbabwe and then be stolen or sold on the black market (by the government or illegally by government officials) and subsequently find their way across the border.

That these guys are armed with handguns (and the guy on the right appears to have a revolver) and not carbines or shotguns tends not to support a hypothesis that these guys are so sophisticated that they're being trained and armed by the South African government.

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-18, 13:22
The Rhodesian farmers developed quite ingenious defense arrangements to include HAM radios so when a farm was attacked they could rally their "QRF" comprised of local farmers to aid a besieged farm.

I doubt that the White farmers in South Africa have reached that level of preparedness so they rely on cell phones to call the police and each other when they are attacked.

What is the goal of these "random bandits" attacking these specific farmers? Common thievery, or is there an agenda in play here?

Common criminals don't use cell phone jammers.

As for their weapon choices, more than likely they want guns they can conceal easily and or dump afterwards. If they are being supported by the Ramaphosa regime it's not like their handlers are going to give them R4's with the state seal stamped on them.

MountainRaven
03-20-18, 13:58
The Rhodesian farmers developed quite ingenious defense arrangements to include HAM radios so when a farm was attacked they could rally their "QRF" comprised of local farmers to aid a besieged farm.

I doubt that the White farmers in South Africa have reached that level of preparedness so they rely on cell phones to call the police and each other when they are attacked.

What is the goal of these "random bandits" attacking these specific farmers? Common thievery, or is there an agenda in play here?

Common criminals don't use cell phone jammers.

As for their weapon choices, more than likely they want guns they can conceal easily and or dump afterwards. If they are being supported by the Ramaphosa regime it's not like their handlers are going to give them R4's with the state seal stamped on them.

The South African commando system used radios. The commando system was part of the SANDF and was eventually disbanded and (ostensibly) replaced with a reserve system under the SAPS. I would guess that when the commandos closed down, their radios, arms, and uniforms went back to the SANDF. There is little reason why the members of the now defunct commandos couldn't buy radios and reform unofficially. And, indeed, if they are under as much threat and being targeted as often by men with cell phone jammers, why wouldn't they?

WRT the sophistication of criminals in South Africa, I'd remind you that this is a country where armored couriers drive MRAPs and carry R5s.

WRT the selection of arms, that cell phone jammer is much larger and much harder to conceal or dump. And probably a lot harder to replace. Further, it's not like there aren't plenty of scrubbed R1s, Namibian G3s, civilian LM4s, LM5s, and LM6s, R4s that were "lost" by SANDF in the field or stolen out of their armories, R5s that were stolen out of SAPS cars and armories, Armsel Striker/Protectas, AKs-by-way-of-Zimbabwe, &c., &c., &c. floating around.

Which is to say nothing of the fact that private South Africans who have the interest and drive can possess hunting arms and handguns and with little additional difficulty possess a semi-automatic rifle (such as an AR-15, AK, LM4/5/6, &c. So far as I am aware, there are no limited on magazine capacity or barrel length, they just cannot be fully-automatic) - and a permit to possess in South Africa is also a permit to carry, with the only gun-free zones being government buildings. AFAIK, the only legal challenges that have been brought against South Africa's legal restrictions on the possession of firearms have been filed by black South African organizations.

Castle doctrine also works a little differently in South Africa than in most other former British colonies, in that if you are attacked by someone, you are duty-bound by law to stop them: Meaning if someone shoots at you, drops their gun, and runs, you are expected to shoot them in the back.

IMO, it seems that the South African farmers who are suffering these attacks need to reform the commandos, but as a private organization - with their own radios, their own arms, and their own uniforms.

RetroRevolver77
03-20-18, 14:40
Let's just call this what this is, white genocide.

Whiskey_Bravo
03-20-18, 14:50

https://suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/

Fairly large group of people that have been planning and stock piling for pretty much just this occasion. Radios, rally points, food stock piled, etc. Interesting reading about these guys. Don't know anything about them but they seemed fairly prepared.

Moose-Knuckle
03-20-18, 16:49
IMO, it seems that the South African farmers who are suffering these attacks need to reform the commandos, but as a private organization - with their own radios, their own arms, and their own uniforms.

https://suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/

Fairly large group of people that have been planning and stock piling for pretty much just this occasion. Radios, rally points, food stock piled, etc. Interesting reading about these guys. Don't know anything about them but they seemed fairly prepared.

I'm honestly surprised that the government there has not taken measures to strip those being targeted the means to defend themselves.

Averageman
03-20-18, 17:04
I'm honestly surprised that the government there has not taken measures to strip those being targeted the means to defend themselves.
I think the message they are sending is:
"If you want to get out of here alive leave, but leave your land and fortune behind or you'll die here".
It's funny that the worst insult hurled lately by the left is, "Nazi", especially when they admire the very folks who use those same Nazi like tactics to strip away a minority groups wealth.
I'm sure anyone defending the land their families has built up for years would immediately be branded a terrorist.
And of course a "Nazi", you cannot leave that one out after all, being they would have the necessary lack of pigmentation for that brand to stick.

mack7.62
03-20-18, 17:09

Would not be surprised if that happens, unless they want a few raiders to get whacked to stir up anti white anger and give them an excuse to disarm.

chuckman
03-23-18, 11:46
The hand-writing has been on the wall for a while. I have been to Africa, too, all over the continent. I am too young to have gone before wholesale decolonization, but I understand that there were many, many areas in Africa that were stunningly beautiful and safe many years ago, not unlike Beirut and Tehran. I have been to shitty areas, I have been to wonderful and safe areas. 99% of all the people just want to be left the hell alone to live in peace, but no, Uncle Jimanji from the next tribe over wants the entire country for himself.

RazorBurn
03-23-18, 11:58
Would not be surprised if that happens, unless they want a few raiders to get whacked to stir up anti white anger and give them an excuse to disarm.

This is the endgame.