PDA

View Full Version : CZ P10C

Wolf.545 x .39
03-03-18, 20:10
This semi auto has not been on the market long. A little over a year. The gun has a superior trigger to a Glock. It has a light 4.5lb pull. Its a gun that interests me. It also can be bought new for around $475. This gun doesn't need aftermarket upgrades. I'm a Glock owner and I dislike the Glock trigger. I'm gonna buy a Zev Tech trigger bar to give me a better trigger. I'm sorry but I'm not in the camp that the Glock comes perfect from the factory. Anyone ever handle and shoot this particular CZ? I'm looking for a 9 millimeter gun. I'm currently carrying a Glock 22 but want a bit smaller gun for conceal carry. I also looked at the CZ P01 which is a metal gun. And of course I also will consider the Glock 19. I know there's no such thing as a perfect gun but I'm not rich so when I buy a gun it has to be too notch.

Inkslinger
03-03-18, 20:12
Any gun you buy will be perfect. Partly because it will never be fired.

TROPICS
03-05-18, 18:07
This semi auto has not been on the market long. A little over a year. The gun has a superior trigger to a Glock. It has a light 4.5lb pull. Its a gun that interests me. It also can be bought new for around $475. This gun doesn't need aftermarket upgrades. I'm a Glock owner and I dislike the Glock trigger. I'm gonna buy a Zev Tech trigger bar to give me a better trigger. I'm sorry but I'm not in the camp that the Glock comes perfect from the factory. Anyone ever handle and shoot this particular CZ? I'm looking for a 9 millimeter gun. I'm currently carrying a Glock 22 but want a bit smaller gun for conceal carry. I also looked at the CZ P01 which is a metal gun. And of course I also will consider the Glock 19. I know there's no such thing as a perfect gun but I'm not rich so when I buy a gun it has to be too notch.

If you want something smaller than a Glock 22 don't get the p10c. There is nothing compact about this gun, it is nearly identical in size to a Glock 17 and it holds two less rounds. I have owned 2 p10c's and have had quality issues with both, one of them had all the latest updates, but still suffered from the same problems. It does have a nice trigger though, and I shot it well.

ralph
03-05-18, 18:51
I had one as well, while it really is'nt g17 sized, it's not g19 sized either, it's right between the two..On mine when new the slide release lever was incredibly stiff, it did however loosen up with shooting. The mag release was also very stiff it loosened up a bit with use, and a little polishing of the parts, still, dropping a full mag was diffcult to do, and really did'nt improve with use. One thing that bugged me was that the leg of the striker could be pushed to one side of the slide manually, and it would catch on the frame, there have been a few cases where this actually happened while firing. CZ supposedly has a fix for this. Another thing I didn't like was that the striker assembly seemed to be made from some cheap plastic, I don't know how durable it is.The whole striker assembly (striker, striker spring,sleeve, firing pin block, and spring )are assembled as a unit that's held together with a pin running through one side that holds the firing pin block and spring in place,(this spring is VERY small, and could be easily lost) this pin can easily slide out of place sending the firing pin block spring flying, if it's out of the slide, say for cleaning. One needs to be careful handling this unit out of the slide. Before the "fix" there was nothing to keep the striker from rotating, one part of the fix was to have a cresent shaped notch molded into the slides backplate so that the striker sleeve would lock into it and prevent the striker from rotating. Also, on earlier models the backplate would drop down while firing.. CZ's fix at the time, was to put a bevel on the bottom of the backplate, with the idea being that the slide started forward,the bevel would hit the frame and push the backplate back into place...Supposedly they've fixed that, too.The ergos of the grip and the trigger are excellant, but at the end of the day, it really dosen't do anything better than a g19. In my case I've decided to move on to DA/SA pistols for EDC, as I feel they offer a higher level of saftey. IMO, the P-10 has alot of potential, but it still has a few fleas they need to get rid of. Cajun Gun Works has a few parts that they're making for it, and they are coming out with a improved trigger for it as well. One last thing, all the internal parts except a few peices are MIM, and the surface finish of these parts is rough, and they just have a black oxide finish on them, only the slide and barrel as far as I know are black nitrided.

Wolf.545 x .39
03-31-18, 15:44
Alot of great reviews on this polymer pistol. Better ergonomics, better trigger. Anyone have one and how do you think it compares to all other polymer guns??

Chipper78
03-31-18, 16:29
I’ll reply before all the he other responses linking to th existing P-10 C thread.

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Still no. The Glock 19 has a very long proven track record of reliability and being the perfect size for concealed carry. It’s like the Colt 6920, it’s the standard everything else is compared too. Add to that some of the issues that have been reported with the P-10 such as strikers rotating and not functioning and back plates falling off, the CZ is off to maybe a little bit of a bumpy start. Kind of like the P-07 duty with its bulging frames issue, and grip you could squeeze so hard mags wouldn’t drop free, and 16 round mags that you couldn’t hardly get the sixteenth round in. Maybe when you see as many CZ’s in police holsters as you do Glocks you could say it’s compitition to the Glock, but not a Glock killer. Every new polymer wonder nine is billed as the next Glock killer and they never are. Honestly I think the only thing that can Glock is Glock. Even then they have enough rabidly loyal followers that they’ll be fine. Truthfully it doesn’t matter. If the P-10 does “it” for you then rock on. Eventually Glock will be replaced as the golden standard just like Glock replaces who ever it was before them, but I don’t think it’ll anytime soon.

ggammell
03-31-18, 17:28
you didn’t get many responses to your bread from 4 weeks ago. Maybe should have revived that one before starting yet another thread.

Mjolnir
03-31-18, 17:34
Alot of great reviews on this polymer pistol. Better ergonomics, better trigger. Anyone have one and how do you think it compares to all other polymer guns??

Forget "track record" as the P-10C cannot have it.

It's new.

Let's compare pistol to pistol.

No OEM Parts Distribution Network or "Quick Ship" holsters, etc.

Just pistol to pistol.

The P-10C is a more advanced design - ambi mag release (more on that later), large, easy to reach slide catch levers, it's heavily stippled, more ergonomic.

Cold hammer forged barrel and slide and both are melonited - like Glock, H&K and Walther.

I have found the P-10C to have:

Less muzzle flip
More accurate
I'm faster

Than any of the polymer, striker fired pistols.

Period.

Caveats

[1] Mag release is stiff and requires a little polishing

[2] I've read of two firing pin tip breakages*

[3] Small parts a availability

[4] Not many options for sights

*Cajun Gun Works offers tool steel firing pin.

I have two. Both are lasers. I bought the second one last week.

The first I bought last year and carried it and used it for 7 months before commenting on it.

I'll be comparing to the Glock 19X (and the VP9) for the next four or five months. I only wish to support two platforms - Glock and something else.

No one will beat Glock when it comes to manufacture support, parts distribution and aftermarket support (think Tau Development Industries "Gadget" - but they are working on it; Trijicon XDr or AmeriGlo night sights). It's just not going to be.

On the plus side, CZ offers you an Armorer's Manual (a sleight at HK USA) and it's a relatively simple pistol just like the Glock is. The firing pin channel has a wrinkle with a tiny spring and the magazine catch mechanism could use 0.001" removed from the tail that touches the magazine (its easy to drop an unloaded or lightly loaded magazine but as you add more round ms it requires more force to release it). I polished mine twice and it's "fine". I can release it but it requires focused effort - not crazy force but I have to use some amount of focus to do so if it has 10 rounds or more in the mag.

I've ordered the CGW firing pin.

HBI offers triggers as does CGW. My second one's trigger is super crisp so nothing will be done to it.

So out of box it's better than the VP9, Glock, FN, ...

But I would purchase the CGW firing pin ($50) and whenever small parts are available purchase those "spider" springs and the magazine catch spring.

It's that damned good!

Other reports were if the slide back plate being loose; my second one has a chamfered part so it's a rev2 pistol.

I've not had an issue with the striker channel (part rotating and locking up the pistol). So I cannot comment on either of those.

There are two CZ Forums I think you should join. On one CGW comments and provides insight to the pistol designs.

Glock KILLER? No.

Glock COMPETITOR? Yes; most definitely - with caveats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolf.545 x .39
03-31-18, 17:35
you didn’t get many responses to your bread from 4 weeks ago. Maybe should have revived that one before starting yet another thread.

Thats true. I think most gun owners haven't picked up or shot this CZ gun. Its still relatively new.

Wolf.545 x .39
03-31-18, 17:43
Forget "track record" as the P-10C cannot have it.

It's new.

Let's compare pistol to pistol.

No OEM Parts Distribution Network or "Quick Ship" holsters, etc.

Just pistol to pistol.

The P-10C is a more advanced design - ambi mag release (more on that later), large, easy to reach slide catch levers, it's heavily stippled, more ergonomic.

Cold hammer forged barrel and slide and both are melonited - like Glock, H&K and Walther.

I have found the P-10C to have:

Less muzzle flip
More accurate
I'm faster

Than any of the polymer, striker fired pistols.

Period.

Caveats

[1] Mag release is stiff and requires a little polishing

[2] I've read of two firing pin tip breakages*

[3] Small parts a availability

[4] Not many options for sights

*Cajun Gun Works offers tool steel firing pin.

I have two. Both are lasers. I bought the second one last week.

The first I bought last year and carried it and used it for 7 months before commenting on it.

I'll be comparing to the Glock 19X (and the VP9) for the next four or five months. I only wish to support two platforms - Glock and something else.

No one will beat Glock when it comes to manufacture support, parts distribution and aftermarket support (think Tau Development Industries "Gadget" - but they are working on it; Trijicon XDr or AmeriGlo night sights). It's just not going to be.

On the plus side, CZ offers you an Armorer's Manual (a sleight at HK USA) and it's a relatively simple pistol just like the Glock is. The firing pin channel has a wrinkle with a tiny spring and the magazine catch mechanism could use 0.001" removed from the tail that touches the magazine (its easy to drop an unloaded or lightly loaded magazine but as you add more round ms it requires more force to release it). I polished mine twice and it's "fine". I can release it but it requires focused effort - not crazy force but I have to use some amount of focus to do so if it has 10 rounds or more in the mag.

I've ordered the CGW firing pin.

HBI offers triggers as does CGW. My second one's trigger is super crisp so nothing will be done to it.

So out of box it's better than the VP9, Glock, FN, ...

But I would purchase the CGW firing pin ($50) and whenever small parts are available purchase those "spider" springs and the magazine catch spring.

It's that damned good!

Glad you like it so much. I've seen video's on YouTube praising the gun. I know what do YouTube guys know but a few tell the truth. Like Sootch00 who loves the CZ P10c. I don't have a wonder 9 yet but down the road I'm gonna look to maybe purchase this CZ. I was originally thinking of a P01 but I changed my mind. I prefer striker fire.

Mjolnir
03-31-18, 18:42
Glad you like it so much. I've seen video's on YouTube praising the gun. I know what do YouTube guys know but a few tell the truth. Like Sootch00 who loves the CZ P10c. I don't have a wonder 9 yet but down the road I'm gonna look to maybe purchase this CZ. I was originally thinking of a P01 but I changed my mind. I prefer striker fire.

To be truthful... I like te P-07 better (it was ordered thru CGW and has their Pro Grade Pkg and night sights).

It's just.... SMOOTH.

I'd not order any of these guns sight unseen - same with a Glock.

I would look at the attached factory target of the CZ and I would assess the trigger. If the target grouping is dead center or slightly to the right (I'm right handed so if the shots are pulled they'll be pulled to the left) and you like the trigger I'd have no worries paying $410 for a P-10C. Add the CZ Striker ($48), order the Armorer's Manual, download the vids before YouTube cans them, join the CZ forums and FB pages, and you have the best shooting striker-fires pistol.

Whether or not CZ makes strides with support/parts remains to be seen.

Also, everyone has a Glock 19. SO SHOULD YOU.

Pappabear
03-31-18, 20:12
Ive never understood or appreciated these guns. Heavy and from so many reports, needs work out of the box. For some guys who like to tinker and take a fancy to them, Im sure they are great fun. They seem to keep making more models so they must be selling.
Mjoinir, has the know how to make his guns how he likes them, he is the exception.

OP keeps asking for great reviews, doesn't get them, so he ask again.

PB

Bodhi
03-31-18, 20:35
As someone who wanted to buy into the hype: I sold my p10c. Mine had an early serial number and it was FDE. I don't know if it had the issues others did. The next guy said he doesn't care, he just wants the FDE.

I really prefer my VP9 over most others. I have an M&P 2.0c, a m&p 2.0 5 inch, a p07 (sold it with the p10c for a package deal,) and had the p10c. I've also owned quite a few glocks.

The VP9 is my favorite so far and i've never had an issue with non-steel case ammo. However, i did have a stove pipe with steel case. Never with brass.

The p10c I want to love. Partly because the P10c will fit in my VP9 safariland very well. It would not fit in my glock 17 safariland, which was weird.

I've read on many forums, many problems with the p10c. I decided if I buy another, it will be when they release a full size or a sub compact. That way we know most of the problems are worked out.

Long story short, I'd wait, but I did like the feel of mine more than my M&P 2.0 but not more than my VP9. VP9 fits like a glove. Everytime I shoot something else and I come back to the VP9, I wonder why I even try other platforms.

My M&P 2.0 is hanging in the collection by a thread, I like the size of the compact, but the magazine release is difficult for me to reach without breaking grip. Because of the VP9 paddle release, there's really no way you'd have to break your grip to release the magazines. Also, I feel like the POA/POI on the M&P is very weird. It's not even a combat sight, it's like a 12 o clock sight picture. The rounds go at least 2" low at 10 yards.

Another thing about the p10c right now is the magazine prices are a bit much. To be honest though, I don't know if I would have dove into the VP9 platform if I didn't get the HK rebate last summer.

Wolf.545 x .39
03-31-18, 21:15
To be truthful... I like te P-07 better (it was ordered thru CGW and has their Pro Grade Pkg and night sights).

It's just.... SMOOTH.

I would look at the attached factory target of the CZ and I would assess the trigger. If the target grouping is dead center or slightly to the right (I'm right handed so if the shots are pulled they'll be pulled to the left) and you like the trigger I'd have no worries paying $410 for a P-10C. Add the CZ Striker ($48), order the Armorer's Manual, download the vids before YouTube cans them, join the CZ forums and FB pages, and you have the best shooting striker-fires pistol.

Yeah I believe that about the Glock 19 but the grip angle for me isn't great. I still like Glocks. I Need a 9 millimeter thats gonna be carried. I know the CZ is a bit bigger. Currently Im carrying a Glock 22. Difficult for me to carry in spring and summer without baggy shirts. I have thought about a CZ P01 also for a 9 millimeter carry gun with the Cajun works pro carry package.

Mjolnir
03-31-18, 22:00
Yeah I believe that about the Glock 19 but the grip angle for me isn't great. I still like Glocks. I Need a 9 millimeter thats gonna be carried. I know the CZ is a bit bigger. Currently Im carrying a Glock 22. Difficult for me to carry in spring and summer without baggy shirts. I have thought about a CZ P01 also for a 9 millimeter carry gun with the Cajun works pro carry package.

May I suggest (and it's just a suggestion) that you order a P-07 from Cajun Gun Works.

Ask for the Pro Grade Package but tell them it's a fighting pistol that will be carried. The DA will be 8 to 9 lbs but oh, so smooth. The SA will be 3 to 4 lbs crisp with no overtravel and very short reset.

They offer tritium sights; get them, too.

They'll want 1/2 upon ordering and the remainder upon completion (9 to 12 weeks).

If you decide you don't like it I'll take it.

Can't get any better than that.

PM me and I'll give you my info.

Best Regards

Kevin

teksid
03-31-18, 22:24
Thats true. I think most gun owners haven't picked up or shot this CZ gun. Its still relatively new.

I have and don’t care for it. It’s ok I was just let down after hearing all the internet praise for it. I was expecting a gun I could shoot measurably better than all of the other recent (last 10 years) SFPs. I would pick the M&P 2.0, and G19 over it personally.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180401/145dac18ee6f448da9532efe1e79d4e9.jpg

Bodhi
03-31-18, 22:39
I have and don’t care for it. It’s ok I was just let down after hearing all the internet praise for it. I was expecting a gun I could shoot measurably better than all of the other recent (last 10 years) SFPs. I would pick the M&P 2.0, and G19 over it personally.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180401/145dac18ee6f448da9532efe1e79d4e9.jpg

We should trade. My M&P 2.0 5 inch FDE for your P10c

teksid
03-31-18, 22:45
We should trade. My M&P 2.0 5 inch FDE for your P10c

No thanks. I have enough full sized/ Range,comp SFP guns. I don’t prefer FDE either. It was what was available at the time. Also my next pistol will be a Shadow 2.

Wolf.545 x .39
03-31-18, 23:47
No thanks. I have enough full sized/ Range,comp SFP guns. I don’t prefer FDE either. It was what was available at the time. Also my next pistol will be a Shadow 2.

CZ Shadow 2 is the finest gun but weighs like 3lbs so for concealed carry its out. But what a shooter it is with no recoil. CZ SP01 Tactical also!

jpgm
04-01-18, 06:52
I have close to 2k through my P10C. I love it with no problems. I prefer it over all of my personal and duty Glock's.

jpgm

Zirk208
04-01-18, 11:14
Still looking to buy another gun when you haven't shot the ones you own?

Wolf.545 x .39
04-01-18, 11:24
I have close to 2k through my P10C. I love it with no problems. I prefer it over all of my personal and duty Glock's.

jpgm

I got about 3,000 rounds through my 2nd gen Glock 22. I never liked the trigger so I'm ordering a Zev Tech trigger bar which is a great upgrade for a trigger. I'm not messing with stock springs though. I want a gun in 9 millimeter. This is gonna be a hard decision. A lot of good guns out there. The
CZ P01interests me greatly also.

Inkslinger
04-01-18, 12:38
I got about 3,000 rounds through my 2nd gen Glock 22. I never liked the trigger so I'm ordering a Zev Tech trigger bar which is a great upgrade for a trigger. I'm not messing with stock springs though. I want a gun in 9 millimeter. This is gonna be a hard decision. A lot of good guns out there. The
CZ P01interests me greatly also.

3000 rounds in 25 years? Wow, you’re really into shooting.

Wolf.545 x .39
04-01-18, 12:56
3000 rounds in 25 years? Wow, you’re really into shooting.

What a Fluzy! Get a life pal!! Seek psychiatric help! Its people like you why our 2nd Amendment is under attack. Stick to the topic!!! In the future I meant with shooting.

Arik
04-01-18, 13:25
3000 rounds in 25 years? Wow, you’re really into shooting.Well to be fair he could have bought it at any time. I have a gen 1 G17 that I've owned for 6 months.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wolf.545 x .39
04-01-18, 13:36
Well to be fair he could have bought it at any time. I have a gen 1 G17 that I've owned for 6 months.

Some guys are just mean. Even in the gun community. I should have ignored him but he's not a nice guy. Recently I got into guns because I live in a liberal controlled police state area. So I've turned into a serious gun owner. Stocking up on AR15 mags and ammo. The liberals convinced me I should be training and buying more and more stuff. The local police harass concealed carry citizens. I harassed them back. I'm a cool customer but I recently have taken up guns as my number one hobby. Its funny because I was always a fast car guy. The liberals poisoned me I guess.

Pilot1
04-01-18, 15:28
I'm not a polymer fan so prefer an alloy framed gun for carry. I've been carrying a CZ-75D PCR since 2000. It is about the same size, and weight as a G19, but doesn't have a light rail like the P-01 has so it is slimmer in the muzzle. Check one out.

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-d-pcr-compact-black-alloy-9mm-14-rd-mags/

Inkslinger
04-01-18, 15:50
Well to be fair he could have bought it at any time. I have a gen 1 G17 that I've owned for 6 months.

No, in one of his other nutty threads he said he purchased it 25 years ago. Every comment I make to and about this guy is based on information he has provided. His psychosis will become apparent the more we let him go. Soon he’ll tell us how he’s a “hero” and buying body armor because Mayor of Allentown is out to get him. He’s on disability for, what is it now, knee and spine? It was wrist and hand. No job and disability, but he’s thinking about buying a SCAR, or this gun or that gun. I believe he’s just using the forum for an outlet for his delusions.

Arik
04-01-18, 16:14
Yea I remember all that....in a general way. Not so much the G22 time frame.

Wolf.545 x .39
04-01-18, 16:30
No, in one of his other nutty threads he said he purchased it 25 years ago. Every comment I make to and about this guy is based on information he has provided. His psychosis will become apparent the more we let him go. Soon he’ll tell us how he’s a “hero” and buying body armor because Mayor of Allentown is out to get him. He’s on disability for, what is it now, knee and spine? It was wrist and hand. No job and disability, but he’s thinking about buying a SCAR, or this gun or that gun. I believe he’s just using the forum for an outlet for his delusions.

Hey ''SWEETNESS'' the mayor just got convicted with ''47'' felonies 2 weeks ago. It was in national news ''SWEETY''. The FBI got him. It was in national news!!! He was a communist and anti gun and ran a highly corrupt police force. 5 to 6 police chiefs in 5 years. Does that sound like a good city dumbass?? Get a head check primarily for PTSD. You are I'll. You are a very dumb person if you think every city in America is pro gun. Get a life loser and stay off this thread!!! Your not worth responding to!! I don't want guys like you owning guns!!! Your the guy who shoots people 5 times in the back. You should be watched and be forced to go for a 301 asap!!! I'm done with this thread!

Mjolnir
04-01-18, 18:39
Hey ''SWEETNESS'' the mayor just got convicted with ''47'' felonies 2 weeks ago. It was in national news ''SWEETY''. The FBI got him. It was in national news!!! He was a communist and anti gun and ran a highly corrupt police force. 5 to 6 police chiefs in 5 years. Does that sound like a good city dumbass?? Get a head check primarily for PTSD. You are I'll. You are a very dumb person if you think every city in America is pro gun. Get a life loser and stay off this thread!!! Your not worth responding to!! I don't want guys like you owning guns!!! Your the guy who shoots people 5 times in the back. You should be watched and be forced to go for a 301 asap!!! I'm done with this thread!

Dude, chill OUT!

You ask a lot of questions about a lot of things. Spend more time READING.

Please.

Arik
04-01-18, 18:47
Hey ''SWEETNESS'' the mayor just got convicted with ''47'' felonies 2 weeks ago. It was in national news ''SWEETY''. The FBI got him. It was in national news!!! He was a communist and anti gun and ran a highly corrupt police force. 5 to 6 police chiefs in 5 years. Does that sound like a good city dumbass?? Get a head check primarily for PTSD. You are I'll. You are a very dumb person if you think every city in America is pro gun. Get a life loser and stay off this thread!!! Your not worth responding to!! I don't want guys like you owning guns!!! Your the guy who shoots people 5 times in the back. You should be watched and be forced to go for a 301 asap!!! I'm done with this thread!Yes the Allentown and Reading mayors got in trouble for bribery and pay to play schemes. That was over a year ago. Probably close to two years ago. Both were pretty much out last July. Actually he was out Jan 4 of 2016

SeriousStudent
04-01-18, 18:50

I'm done with this thread!

You are correct, you are done with this thread. And this forum, for a considerable period of time.

zecropper
04-01-18, 21:33
If I had to choose between my Glock 19 and my p10c. I would choose my 19 everyday and twice on Sunday.

P10 is nice for the range. But it’s nowhere near as good of a gun as the Glock.

Out my carry rotation it’s Glock 19 and my CZ P01. The p01 is a very good option if you want to get into CZs. But there’s a reason the 19 is my go to.

Edit. Well I guess I should’ve read the last few posts. No point in what I just typed hahah.

m1a_scoutguy
04-01-18, 23:31

It's just.... SMOOTH.

If I had to choose between my Glock 19 and my p10c. I would choose my 19 everyday and twice on Sunday.

P10 is nice for the range. But it’s nowhere near as good of a gun as the Glock.

Out my carry rotation it’s Glock 19 and my CZ P01. The p01 is a very good option if you want to get into CZs. But there’s a reason the 19 is my go to.

Edit. Well I guess I should’ve read the last few posts. No point in what I just typed hahah.

I agree on the 07 for sure ! I have had mine for 4 years or so but just really started running it consistently ! I probably have over 1K through it in the last month or so but that's counting a Self Defensive class and normal range trips, been going about twice a week for the last couple months ! Anyways with that said I have had Glocks off and on for a long time,,still like em just don't have them anymore. I always wanted a G19 and finally got one a few months ago and was happy for it. Maybe I didn't give it "enough" time but I put about 500rds through it and after shooting my CZ 07 so much I just didn't feel it man !! :blink: LOL I just shot my 07 better, period. So I sold it. Anyways I still want a P10 but getting over to the CZ Forum a fair amount I see lots of little issues with them it seems. I know lots of guys have them and they have been great but if & when I grab one its gonna be when the "little" things are cleared up. Time will tell for sure. I don't see the P10 or any pistol taking over the top spot anytime soon, but even with that said I'll stick with my P-07 and never worry about or question my decision !

Zirk208
04-01-18, 23:33
His posts seem to go in flurries and oddly, they seem to have about 30 days between each round.

Zirk208
04-01-18, 23:35
Some guys are just mean. Even in the gun community. I should have ignored him but he's not a nice guy. Recently I got into guns because I live in a liberal controlled police state area. So I've turned into a serious gun owner. Stocking up on AR15 mags and ammo. The liberals convinced me I should be training and buying more and more stuff. The local police harass concealed carry citizens. I harassed them back. I'm a cool customer but I recently have taken up guns as my number one hobby. Its funny because I was always a fast car guy. The liberals poisoned me I guess.

I can't see that ending well

SeriousStudent
04-01-18, 23:38
His posts seem to go in flurries and oddly, they seem to have about 30 days between each round.

That's the point of being banned for a month. It will be significantly longer before he posts again.

Here endth the lesson.