PDA

View Full Version : WTH is going on with West Point Commie - Spenser Rapone

mack7.62
03-17-18, 07:06
Story broke 9/17 haven't heard a thing since. Any updates?

jethroUSMC
03-17-18, 07:40
I've thought the same many times since the story has gone dark. But the drive by media, and our general ADD due to being bombarded with stories of corruption and other garbage tend to make us move on to the next big story as a society.

flenna
03-17-18, 07:48
He is probably now an instructor at West Point. It’s not PC to discriminate because of someone’s political world views.

Averageman
03-17-18, 10:24
We used to have these big green tool bags on Tanks. There must have been 60 lbs of tools in them.
It's about a five foot drop from outside the turret to the turret floor.
It only takes one time.
Oooppps.

Moose-Knuckle
03-17-18, 13:22
He is probably now an instructor at West Point. It’s not PC to discriminate because of someone’s political world views.

That is unless they have conservative and or Judeo-Christian views.

pinzgauer
03-17-18, 13:31
He is probably now an instructor at West Point. It’s not PC to discriminate because of someone’s political world views.I know you were joking, but that would have to be in another 10-12 years or so as a Major.

Lotta OERs between now and then. An advanced degree and at least two fairly difficult boards.

I think as a promotable captain he can be TAC officer. Which would really be worse, there's a wide range of views with the professor's anyway it's part of the program. The tack officers are responsible for military performance and development.

It'll be interesting to see what he branched.

flenna
03-17-18, 14:32
I know you were joking, but that would have to be in another 10-12 years or so as a Major.

Lotta OERs between now and then. An advanced degree and at least two fairly difficult boards.

I think as a promotable captain he can be TAC officer. Which would really be worse, there's a wide range of views with the professor's anyway it's part of the program. The tack officers are responsible for military performance and development.

It'll be interesting to see what he branched.

Yes, I was just making a point. Sort of like the Mooslam Major that murdered those soldiers at Fort Hood. His radical views were well known. But since diversity and acceptance is more important nothing was ever done until after his evil deeds.

Honu
03-17-18, 15:44
we need more bergdahls and hasans and mannings you know the more diversity the better

MountainRaven
03-17-18, 16:03
I thought that people who were genuinely communist or had ever associated themselves with the Communist Party were not allowed to serve in the military.

Assuming this story is about someone who was actually communist and not just an extreme leftist of another variety.

pinzgauer
03-17-18, 16:19
Full on communist while in uniform

BoringGuy45
03-17-18, 16:38
He's Ranger tabbed now, isn't he? I get the impression that he went into the military in order to get training to fight against it. I can't help but wonder if he's going to get a bunch of like-minded soldiers and officers, recruit a bunch of Antifa types, and actually start an armed insurgency.

GTF425
03-17-18, 17:11
I don’t know how he survived being enlisted in 1/75.

pinzgauer
03-17-18, 17:34
By all reports he did not tab. Supposedly he was a Lack of Motivation drop after a day 1 recycle after failing mountains.

If he is Infantry as indicated that will not bode well for him.

Pretty bad when your father disavows you

https://sofrep.com/90622/sofrep-exclusive-west-point-grad-social-media-communist-quit-ranger-school-sharing-political-beliefs-command/

flenna
03-17-18, 20:51
I thought that people who were genuinely communist or had ever associated themselves with the Communist Party were not allowed to serve in the military.

Assuming this story is about someone who was actually communist and not just an extreme leftist of another variety.

I am sure that is totally out the window now. A naked communist came within a hair of winning the Democratic party nomination for president- half the country must think communism is a great idea.

ramairthree
03-17-18, 20:53
I don’t know how he survived being enlisted in 1/75.

I suspect he was very different than he is now.

BoringGuy45
03-17-18, 23:11
I am sure that is totally out the window now. A naked communist came within a hair of winning the Democratic party nomination for president- half the country must think communism is a great idea.

That's why I feel that we are more in danger now than we ever were during the Cold War, of seeing, within our lifetimes, a flag with a red star raised over our nation. During the Cold War, there certainly were communist groups, and they were probably more violent than today, and they had the backing of a superpower. However, the mainstream view, by both the right and the left, was that the communists were as much the enemies of freedom and goodness as were the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists. Today, however, communism is a widely accepted idea by the mainstream left, especially the younger generations. Those under 30 are too young to remember living under the constant threat of nuclear apocalypse, hearing stories of those who escaped from behind the Iron Curtain, starvation, family members being taken in the middle of the night, etc. Basically put, people have forgotten that communism doesn't work. We now have a generation that has two schools of thought on communism:

1) It can work, it just got corrupted by brutal dictators who weren't "true" communists. When we implement it, we'll do it benevolently (naive idealists)
2) It can work, and would have worked had the communist governments been able to completely exterminate the capitalists. When we implement it, we'll make sure to finish the job.

The first school of thought will be the public face used by those who will utilize the second school of thought.

Kain
03-17-18, 23:25
That's why I feel that we are more in danger now than we ever were during the Cold War, of seeing, within our lifetimes, a flag with a red star raised over our nation. During the Cold War, there certainly were communist groups, and they were probably more violent than today, and they had the backing of a superpower. However, the mainstream view, by both the right and the left, was that the communists were as much the enemies of freedom and goodness as were the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists. Today, however, communism is a widely accepted idea by the mainstream left, especially the younger generations. Those under 30 are too young to remember living under the constant threat of nuclear apocalypse, hearing stories of those who escaped from behind the Iron Curtain, starvation, family members being taken in the middle of the night, etc. Basically put, people have forgotten that communism doesn't work. We now have a generation that has two schools of thought on communism:

1) It can work, it just got corrupted by brutal dictators who weren't "true" communists. When we implement it, we'll do it benevolently (naive idealists)
2) It can work, and would have worked had the communist governments been able to completely exterminate the capitalists. When we implement it, we'll make sure to finish the job.

The first school of thought will be the public face used by those who will utilize the second school of thought.

One of the college's that I went to had signs for fallout shelters. I was probably on of the few who noticed.
Next, there are a lot who when you bring up failures of past either go, "Well they aren't us." Or "They didn't go far enough." Or "Well this group should be given this because of reasons only I understand and shut up." Having been told to leave a classroom because I argued for 2A with logic and not against it with screaming emotion. I don't have much faith in my generation.

R6436
03-17-18, 23:33

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw-FF6CPmvs

If you just watch the first 15-30 seconds or so, you get the idea.

Honu
03-18-18, 01:06
quick dig on him he has a communist pro twitter account or IG forgot already :)

also sounds like he is pro islamic ? something about a professor or something radicalized him ?

no idea again quick dig and found he is still a anti US communist who wants to kill and destroy folks in this country and our country

but I have heard he is one of many in the military these days that hates this country and is just using it for training inside info etc.

Coal Dragger
03-18-18, 02:02
I suspect he was very different than he is now.

Curious, if Rapone served in 1/75 he should have gone through Ranger School and RASP correct? So why would he be required to go to Ranger School again after getting his commission? Is the course significantly different between enlisted students and commissioned students?

LMT Shooter
03-18-18, 02:30
I wonder if any soldiers under him have pissed in his canteen/Camelbak, or some other devious shit that happens to unpopular folks? I would never condone nor encourage such abbhorent behavior, but he cannot be well liked by most folks in the US military. Unless something has gone horribly wrong.

ramairthree
03-18-18, 03:25
Curious, if Rapone served in 1/75 he should have gone through Ranger School and RASP correct? So why would he be required to go to Ranger School again after getting his commission? Is the course significantly different between enlisted students and commissioned students?

Remember the pipeline.

Basic, your MOS, jump school, RIP/RASP,
Get to Ranger Bn- used to be about another 50% loss within the first six months or so,
Then go to Ranger school.

pinzgauer
03-18-18, 06:59
Is the course significantly different between enlisted students and commissioned students?

RS is NCOs & officers side by side, rankless in mixed squads. They have to learn to cooperate to graduate, both have pieces of the puzzle.

E4 and up based on their site, though apparently they will allow E3s from the 75th. And others with a waiver.

I wonder if any soldiers under him have pissed in his canteen/Camelbak, or some other devious shit that happens to unpopular folks? I would never condone nor encourage such abbhorent behavior, but he cannot be well liked by most folks in the US military. Unless something has gone horribly wrong.

It apparently varies depending on the unit and if we are wartime tight on officers. But by reports, most units lately an untabbed LT will not get a Platoon. Will be staff and sent back to RS when they can. LOM drops can't return, so it's a career killer in IN.

According to the guys father, he came back from A'stan a changed man. No kidding...

26 Inf
03-18-18, 12:51

Not everybody in the Battalion is tabbed out.

Coal Dragger
03-18-18, 14:10
Remember the pipeline.

Basic, your MOS, jump school, RIP/RASP,
Get to Ranger Bn- used to be about another 50% loss within the first six months or so,
Then go to Ranger school.

OK, I thought Ranger school was a prerequisite for Ranger Regiment assignment. Remember I’m a former Marine, so I’m not up to speed on Army side training progression.

Moose-Knuckle
03-18-18, 15:13
I get the impression that he went into the military in order to get training to fight against it. I can't help but wonder if he's going to get a bunch of like-minded soldiers and officers, recruit a bunch of Antifa types, and actually start an armed insurgency.

I seem to recall a post here by a member with the words Subject Matter Expert under his handle who stated that he met an officer in the Teams that was an ardent leftists and was vocal about stockpiling privately owned small-arms for the coming revolution.

Not everyone is on "our" side....

GTF425
03-18-18, 16:59
E4 and up, though they will allow E3s from the 75th.

For what it’s worth, E3s from any unit can go with a rank waiver.

pinzgauer
03-18-18, 19:37
For what it’s worth, E3s from any unit can go with a rank waiver.Just noticed that in the current RTB commandant's brief. But E5 or higher for other services. The prerequisites I quoted above were from an older brief and were part of the commander validation letter.

With roughly 1/3 of USMA grads hitting RS each year, there is quite a bit of RS info available. It's pretty widely distributed to USMA associate orgs and parents with grads headed that way.

Then again, based on the 2016 stats, looks like there were at least a few E2 grads so maybe waivers are easier to get now. Also interesting that 2016 had some E9 and O5 grads which are both pretty uncommon. I don't have the 2017 detailed stats yet.

Current RTB brief indicates just under 30% in the average class are E3 or E4. Classes are normally about 50/50 officer/enlisted. 75th candidates make up a big chunk of the enlisted component and are the single largest unit source after IBOLC.

My bet is they could send anyone they felt was ready.

Does make you wonder how the guy survived RASP but blew his temper at RS.

One other recent change, a friend's son just got his option 40 contract and his orders have ABN before RASP, go figure. Don't know if it's a "needs of the army" exception or they changed the enlisted pipeline.

Bubba FAL
03-18-18, 19:58
Frankly, I'm surprised that Mr. Rapone hasn't been involved in some sort of training accident by now.

ramairthree
03-18-18, 20:11
Just noticed that in the current RTB commandant's brief. But E5 or higher for other services. The prerequisites I quoted above were from an older brief and were part of the commander validation letter.

With roughly 1/3 of USMA grads hitting RS each year, there is quite a bit of RS info available. It's pretty widely distributed to USMA associate orgs and parents with grads headed that way.

Then again, based on the 2016 stats, looks like there were at least a few E2 grads so maybe waivers are easier to get now. Also interesting that 2016 had some E9 and O5 grads which are both pretty uncommon. I don't have the 2017 detailed stats yet.

Current RTB brief indicates just under 30% in the average class are E3 or E4. Classes are normally about 50/50 officer/enlisted. 75th candidates make up a big chunk of the enlisted component and are the single largest unit source after IBOLC.

My bet is they could send anyone they felt was ready.

Does make you wonder how the guy survived RASP but blew his temper at RS.

One other recent change, a friend's son just got his option 40 contract and his orders have ABN before RASP, go figure. Don't know if it's a "needs of the army" exception or they changed the enlisted pipeline.

I have known guys the same and different in many ways since their first enlistment in Ranger Bn.

I myself am more liberal in some issues and more conservative in others compared to 30something years ago.

The most right wing guy I was friends with is now a liberal, big city university professor.

One of the biggest slackers (for Ranger Bn) retired as one of the most hardcore regular army infantry colonels.

The strackest most hard charger guy became a slackest of the slack 18As.

Two retired as operator squadron CSMs. Both exactly like they always were.

I suspect something significant changed about him.
Or maybe he was that age when schizophrenia set in and he just quite is not nuts enough to diagnose.

Some stuff I used to consider intolerable and Inexcusable does not set me off like it used to.
Some minor stuff that did not bother me like unimportant, unnecessary interruptions pisses me off ten times more than it used to.

pinzgauer
03-18-18, 20:20
Nevermind, he RFS'd (Released for Standards) from the 75th after 6 mnths. Apparently subordination, endangering teammates, etc.

Makes you wonder instead how he got into USMA... While they recruit enlisted pretty heavily, they normally catch screwups. Makes you wonder if the RFS from 75th is communicated? Otherwise, he looks good on paper, CIB, etc.

He's stuck at 10th Mtn now, and apparently has had some issues regarding political comments (DOD 1344.10) Pretty desparaging comments posted publicly about sessions, Mattis, McCain, etc.

Also turns out his advisor/mentor at USMA, Rasheed Hosein, a professor of Middle East history was put on administrative leave about the same time as the blow up. The two travelled to India together, which is about the time he appears to have become radicalized.

Go figure... We are our own worst enemy!

I guess it shows that Hussain/Hosein syndrome can occur everywhere, whether MAJ, civvy proof, or president.

pinzgauer
03-18-18, 20:32
I have known guys the same and different in many ways since their first enlistment in Ranger Bn.

I myself am more liberal in some issues and more conservative in others compared to 30something years ago.

I can see it happening, we are people. Viewpoints change.

My previous boss of several years was a pre 18x "SF Baby" late 70s early 80s. He's now a hardcore Bernie supporter, believes we should have a universal wage as citizens, and no one will be working in 10-15 years. Yet very successful in our industry, go figure.

Know multiple O5s as friends or acquaintances who were also Bernie or Hillary supporters, which I don't get.

Another friend went from a BATF gun crusher after his enlisted time to a LTC rkba supporter. (I still don't let him know what I own, partly out of spite)

26 Inf
03-18-18, 20:32

Back in the day - 91ish - that was what my youngest son's order of training was.

ETA: he lost his med board when his psoriasis kicked up, apparently the waiver from MEPS didn't mean squat. I understood why and was surprised they waived the condition for his contract.

pinzgauer
03-18-18, 20:47
Back in the day - 91ish - that was what my youngest son's order of training was.Since 2014 or so when I even became aware of the pipeline, it's generally been ABN only after completing RASP. Partly due to injury impacting RASP success rates. IN officer pipeline still does it that way, ABN only after RS due to injury risk.

There was also apparently a recruiting thing where some denied an ABN contract would take an option 40, then drop during RIP. And end up in the 82nd or similar. (Though I would have thought an opt 40 would be harder to get?)

I'm sure there are others who know more about the reasoning. I only have any awareness based on friends sons and awareness of the officer 75th path based on USMA grad experience. And as always, needs of the army can override any policy it appears.

grnamin
06-08-18, 08:04
Update: rapone is supposedly getting or has already been discharged under less than honorable conditions.

https://sofrep.com/104349/update-communist-ranger-and-west-pointer-receives-an-other-than-honorable-discharge/

Averageman
06-08-18, 08:29
Update: rapone is supposedly getting or has already been discharged under less than honorable conditions.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Karma.
You gotta love it. So who is going to recruit him to be CNN's next "Military Expert?"

mack7.62
06-08-18, 11:17

https://sofrep.com/104349/update-communist-ranger-and-west-pointer-receives-an-other-than-honorable-discharge/

That's all well and good, but the POS's at West Point who let him graduate need to be gone too, I remember there was a LTC instructor who was blowing the whistle on him for a couple of years.

SeriousStudent
06-08-18, 18:02
Somebody give me the mailing address of the CID and JAG folks that put together that Other Than Honorable discharge. I want to send them each a nice bottle of Bourbon.

26 Inf
06-08-18, 22:16
there was a LTC instructor who was blowing the whistle on him for a couple of years.

Yes there was, LTC who, instead of making on the spot corrections, referring for charges, otherwise bracing Rapone up, instead wrote pissy little letters. FMR, you're a LTC at West Point and you're writing letters about unmilitary conduct and bearing?

If I'm correct, the same LTC then wrote a letter to the alumni association about the piss poor state of discipline at West Point.

So yeah, Rapone needed to be gone because his stated political views didn't mesh with the Oath, but IMHO, guys like the LTC we are talking about were also part of the problem.

Once again, IMO Rapone should have been processed out of West Point well before he got to commissioning had some folks done their jobs.

JM $.02

ABNAK
06-09-18, 07:52
Yes there was, LTC who, instead of making on the spot corrections, referring for charges, otherwise bracing Rapone up, instead wrote pissy little letters. FMR, you're a LTC at West Point and you're writing letters about unmilitary conduct and bearing?

If I'm correct, the same LTC then wrote a letter to the alumni association about the piss poor state of discipline at West Point.

So yeah, Rapone needed to be gone because his stated political views didn't mesh with the Oath, but IMHO, guys like the LTC we are talking about were also part of the problem.

Once again, IMO Rapone should have been processed out of West Point well before he got to commissioning had some folks done their jobs.

JM $.02

In fairness to the LTC at West Pont, I read his letter and he did indeed attempt to correct egregious behavior at the Point but was slapped back for the efforts (more than once). In fact it was that treatment of his attempts to enforce discipline that ultimately led to him writing letters......what else ya gonna do at that point?

26 Inf
06-09-18, 15:43
In fairness to the LTC at West Pont, I read his letter and he did indeed attempt to correct egregious behavior at the Point but was slapped back for the efforts (more than once). In fact it was that treatment of his attempts to enforce discipline that ultimately led to him writing letters......what else ya gonna do at that point?

Have you read this? Sounds like something Frank Burns would write:

https://www.lightfighter.net/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/47333394107044191/filePointer/47333394157122679/fodoid/47333394157122675/Heffington-Sworn-Statement-18-Nov-2015-Signed-2.pdf

Give him a lawful order, he doesn't obey, charge! I could be mistaken, but I assume Cadets are subject to UCMJ.

Also this is the letter the LTC wrote:

https://medium.com/@UlisseRJ/open-letter-to-grads-from-ltc-ret-heffington-659dac71511f

After I read this I asked someone whose son was a recent West Point graduate to have his son comment. The response I got was 'not the West Point I attended.' I've known the family for numerous years, and the West Pointer mentored my daughters, as well as everyone else, on our local swim team - he was a leader well before he graduated high school. In other words his response was honest.

Despite all that, it is disheartening that this avowed communist was allowed to complete his attendance and be commissioned.

ABNAK
06-09-18, 21:16
Have you read this? Sounds like something Frank Burns would write:

https://www.lightfighter.net/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/47333394107044191/filePointer/47333394157122679/fodoid/47333394157122675/Heffington-Sworn-Statement-18-Nov-2015-Signed-2.pdf

Give him a lawful order, he doesn't obey, charge! I could be mistaken, but I assume Cadets are subject to UCMJ.

Also this is the letter the LTC wrote:

https://medium.com/@UlisseRJ/open-letter-to-grads-from-ltc-ret-heffington-659dac71511f

After I read this I asked someone whose son was a recent West Point graduate to have his son comment. The response I got was 'not the West Point I attended.' I've known the family for numerous years, and the West Pointer mentored my daughters, as well as everyone else, on our local swim team - he was a leader well before he graduated high school. In other words his response was honest.

Despite all that, it is disheartening that this avowed communist was allowed to complete his attendance and be commissioned.

Diversity and "acceptance". Wanna know the best part? It wasn't about skin color or who you prayed to but instead some POS whose ideals ran 180 degrees from ours as Americans.

26 Inf
06-10-18, 00:48
I'm all for diversity and acceptance. But like water, too much can kill you.

platoonDaddy
06-19-18, 07:07
This POS should have rcvd a dishonorable

he West Point graduate, who last year posed in a picture holding a cap that had “Communism will win” written inside, is officially out of the U.S. Army with an other-than-honorable discharge.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html (Http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html)

BoringGuy45
06-19-18, 10:05
This POS should have rcvd a dishonorable

he West Point graduate, who last year posed in a picture holding a cap that had “Communism will win” written inside, is officially out of the U.S. Army with an other-than-honorable discharge.

http://http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html (Http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html)

I don't think officers can get a dishonorable discharge. I think they can get a "dismissal", which is essentially the same thing and with many of the same consequences (no voting, firearms prohibition, no vet benefits, etc.). How he simply got an administrative discharge for conduct unbecoming is a mystery though.

I have to wonder though, could he end becoming a serious, violent threat to this country. He does have a following, and the fact that he was part of a special operations unit means he has combat training and knowledge AND, unlike your average run-of-the-mill Antifa idiots, a willingness to actually engage in true combat beyond hitting people with bike locks.

Averageman
06-19-18, 10:27
I would imagine he might, however, I believe I would be far more concerned if he was an enlisted guy.
He as a Second Lieutenant was likely to have the book answers, but not the practical experience.
Imagine the reception he got when he walked in the door to his first real unit?

platoonDaddy
06-19-18, 13:06
I don't think officers can get a dishonorable discharge. I think they can get a "dismissal", which is essentially the same thing and with many of the same consequences (no voting, firearhms prohibition, no vet benefits, etc.). How he simply got an administrative discharge for conduct unbecoming is a mystery though.

I have to wonder though, could he end becoming a serious, violent threat to this country. He does have a following, and the fact that he was part of a special operations unit means he has combat training and knowledge AND, unlike your average run-of-the-mill Antifa idiots, a willingness to actually engage in true combat beyond hitting people with bike locks.

Thanks for the info on “dismal “, of course i had to verify. Learn something new everyday.

26 Inf
06-19-18, 13:39
I would imagine he might, however, I believe I would be far more concerned if he was an enlisted guy.
He as a Second Lieutenant was likely to have the book answers, but not the practical experience.
Imagine the reception he got when he walked in the door to his first real unit?

If you recall, he was prior enlisted, time in the Ranger Battalion (not a Ranger School grad) and time in the sand box.

I'm sure if he had a following at West Point it was because of the wings and the CIB.

pinzgauer
06-19-18, 15:57
If you recall, he was prior enlisted, time in the Ranger Battalion (not a Ranger School grad) and time in the sand box.

I'm sure if he had a following at West Point it was because of the wings and the CIB.

He did not have a "following" at USMA, at least not with peers. Prolly had some buds. The scroll does carry some weight, there and in his 1st unit. Remember, most would not have known he was bounced from the Ranger regiment for cause under normal conditions.

As to what USMA could have done... you have to remember who was commander in chief, the effect that had on the "Board of Visitors" which governs USMA, etc. Not that General Caslan (Supt) should not have done more.

Here's my read after watching this play out and having a pretty good view into USMA workings over the years:

- He was uppity, bounced from BN. But had applied to USMA as prior enlisted. The two are not mutually exclusive, especially if the timing was parallel. Much weight given to prior enlisted, especial CIB & Ranger regiment.

- Somewhere in his 2nd-3rd year he was radicalized by a prof that should never have been there. USMA does promote critical thinking, and you'd be surprised at the range of personal viewpoints held by respected professors, many BTDT serving types with all the right scrolls, tabs, and badges.

- He decides he can't serve, or does not want to. Problem is, after 1st day of class his Junior (Cow, 3rd) year, he's on the hook for serving in some form, as an officer, or as a private. Or pay the US Govt back $200-300k. So he needs an out

- So he picks a method that he knows will get him terminated, but political enough that the Board of Visitors, Obama admin, and some fairly docile Army leaders of the time, would not lead to UCMJ / Prison time. Remember, just prior, a bunch of minority cadets took a stylized photo in uniform showing the black power hand sign. And got defended, lionized, idolized in media. And just a mild punishment. I don't think they even walked hours. Violation of the same UCMJ code this guy was guilty of.

- Flunk out of Ranger school. Future as an IN officer is dead. No unit wants him. Just have to ride it out, then offer to leave in less than honorable conditions if no UCMJ actions taken. BTW, I guarantee you RTB knew before he showed up details on him being bounced from Ranger regiment as enlisted. Then he apparently mouthed off to them as well somewhere along the process. Not good.

It's like he was trying to get kicked out.

So he's just Corporal Klinger of the new era. He'll be a hero to the ivy league, and with USMA degree will soon be a rising star in one of their circles.

It stinks, reflects badly on the Army it was allowed to happen, the prof should never have been allowed. Board of Visitors should not have as much influence on USMA as it does, etc. Obama admin should not have done what they drove, Generals should not have been compliant, The list goes on.

For what it's worth, USMA (and most of the Service academies) have had socialists clubs as protected organizations for over a decade. And about every other variant.

Shoot, my previous boss, hardcore long tabber as enlisted, is about the biggest socialist I know of. Bernie man, in favor of universal wage, etc. Good guy, you'd never guess his politics unless you knew him very well.

OH58D
06-19-18, 17:30
How all this went down with the Army brass determined how he left. If it was a general court martial, and he had a service commitment remaining, he would have been forced to resign his commission, then he is dismissed, which can be dishonorable or less than honorable. From what I am reading, it is the latter.

SeriousStudent
06-19-18, 19:17
I'll just leave this here:

Communist West Pointer receives lateral commission into Russian Ground Forces

https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/06/communist-west-pointer-receives-lateral-commission-into-russian-ground-forces/

Mod note: It's the Duffel Blog. Nobody send me whiny PM's. It's fake news, comrade.

mack7.62
08-17-21, 08:07
**** you UT.

University Of Texas Hires ‘Commie Cadet’ Who Posted Photos Praising Cuban Revolution, Communism

https://www.dailywire.com/news/university-of-texas-hires-commie-cadet-who-posted-photos-praising-cuban-revolution-communism

jethroUSMC
08-17-21, 08:44
Good Times / sarc.

Let's see if the Commies still hold the policy of , "Execution, thanks for the help overthrowing your country, but traitors can't be trusted", when the switch is flipped here.

It's here folks, just a matter of a few levers being pushed or pulled.

But keep arguing over R or D- both mostly trash except for maybe a handful. Keep arguing over masks, vaccinations ad nauseum. Keep being distracted by pop culture garbage, TV, News, Movies, Social Media - it's all cultural marketing and programming. Stay solely focused on you and yours and all of your stuff that is meaningless in the end and see where that gets you and your neighbors. Most can't be troubled to be involved in PTA or School Board meetings, how about local city council? Nope, don't worry it won't affect you because you're "important, have enough assets to not care," insert excuse here.

I don't see or hear of may people standing up and pushing back against anything even locally at the city level on a meaningful scale. That's where all of this came in - LOCALLY- Sister City BS. Look up and find out what your "Sister City is", If it's within the last decade that your City joined the sister cities program (UN/Globalist trash), then likely you have a Sister city in China.

When it comes no one is safe and it will be on a global scale.

/rant off

BoringGuy45
08-17-21, 18:43
He's a revolutionary socialist with combat experience in the 75th. It seems he was trying to encourage insurrection. He could end up being really dangerous; I could see him lending his knowledge to organizing and training a paramilitary wing of BLM or some other group. There are ton of academics who are just waiting for somebody with know how to get a revolution started.

Averageman
08-17-21, 19:00
He's a revolutionary socialist with combat experience in the 75th. It seems he was trying to encourage insurrection. He could end up being really dangerous; I could see him lending his knowledge to organizing and training a paramilitary wing of BLM or some other group. There are ton of academics who are just waiting for somebody with know how to get a revolution started.

And I could see a bunch of well intentioned rednecks stompaching a puddle in his ass and kicking it dry.
Don't leave Austin.

flenna
08-17-21, 19:11
The only qualification to be a professor in a state university is to be a commie dirtbag. The bigger the POS, the better position to influence the weak minded.

gaijin
08-17-21, 19:13
And I could see a bunch of well intentioned rednecks stompaching a puddle in his ass and kicking it dry.
Don't leave Austin.

One can certainly hope.

jethroUSMC
08-17-21, 19:19

Maybe even some Afghan soon to be "refugees".

utahjeepr
08-17-21, 19:30
Does UT Austin still have that tower? Asking for a "friend". ;) :p

ETA: Yes, it's a joke. A bad one, but a joke.

FriendlyStranger
08-18-21, 04:44
Good Times / sarc.

Let's see if the Commies still hold the policy of , "Execution, thanks for the help overthrowing your country, but traitors can't be trusted", when the switch is flipped here.

It's here folks, just a matter of a few levers being pushed or pulled.

But keep arguing over R or D- both mostly trash except for maybe a handful. Keep arguing over masks, vaccinations ad nauseum. Keep being distracted by pop culture garbage, TV, News, Movies, Social Media - it's all cultural marketing and programming. Stay solely focused on you and yours and all of your stuff that is meaningless in the end and see where that gets you and your neighbors. Most can't be troubled to be involved in PTA or School Board meetings, how about local city council? Nope, don't worry it won't affect you because you're "important, have enough assets to not care," insert excuse here.

I don't see or hear of may people standing up and pushing back against anything even locally at the city level on a meaningful scale. That's where all of this came in - LOCALLY- Sister City BS. Look up and find out what your "Sister City is", If it's within the last decade that your City joined the sister cities program (UN/Globalist trash), then likely you have a Sister city in China.

When it comes no one is safe and it will be on a global scale.

/rant off

That's not true people are fighting back

Watch Black Father Blast Critical Race Theory At Board Meeting In Viral Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m66rcHzWaPU

Even immigrants are fighting back.

Woke Elementary
https://www.city-journal.org/identity-politics-in-cupertino-california-elementary-school
One parent told me that critical race theory was reminiscent of the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

At Meyerholz Elementary, the Asian-American families are on high alert for critical race theory in the classroom. Since their initial victory, they have begun to consider campaigning against the school board. “We think some of our school board members are [critical race theory] activists and they must go,” said one parent. The capture of our public institutions by progressives obsessed by race and privilege deserves opposition at every level. The parents of Cupertino have joined the fight.

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military
https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/life-liberty-levin-on-marxism-in-america-critical-race-theory-infiltrating-military
Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.

FriendlyStranger
08-18-21, 04:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGxRKlA70A

FriendlyStranger
08-18-21, 04:48
Cotton presses defense secretary on 'anti-American indoctrination'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-defense-secretary-anti-american-indoctrination-austin-diversity

Critical race theory whistleblower line has gotten hundreds of tips
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/cotton-crenshaw-tout-success-of-pentagon-whistleblower-line/
A pair of GOP lawmakers who launched a whistleblower campaign last month for active military members to report critical race theory in “diversity training” programs say they have received hundreds of tips.

Cotton presses defense secretary on 'anti-American indoctrination'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cotton-defense-secretary-anti-american-indoctrination-austin-diversity
Cotton said he’d seen reports of "plummeting morale, growing mistrust between races and sexes where none existed just six months ago and unexpected retirements and separations based on these trainings alone."

Fired Space Force commander’s Marxist warning is ‘completely true’: Murray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMzJPUmPuw

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military
https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/life-liberty-levin-on-marxism-in-america-critical-race-theory-infiltrating-military
Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.

https://youtu.be/EJEc4nW45T8

Get the Marxist indoctrination out of the schools and a new generation of American patriots will occupy high ranking positions.

FriendlyStranger
08-18-21, 04:54
Communist psychological warfare is extremely effective.

Ideologically subverted youth end up occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and the educational system. It's happening in so many other countries. That's why they want the guns so bad. Once everyone finds out what social justice really means in practice, they will revolt.

"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EA2ohrt5Q

Everything this guy said is 100% true.

Evidence it's happening in other Western countries:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?231391-Totalitarians-running-around&p=2969259#post2969259

The_War_Wagon
08-18-21, 06:12
Story broke 9/17 haven't heard a thing since. Any updates?

The turdburglar (https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/history/graduate/gradstudents/profile.php?id=sr49877)found a perfect home... in Austin. :rolleyes: