PDA

View Full Version : Glock 17 RTF 2 Fish Gill Front Serrations

HalliganJoel
03-27-18, 21:31
Hey all, I've been away for a few years after getting several guns stolen (just sort of took the wind out my sails). Some have been recovered and I suddenly find myself back in the mix!

I have a Gen 3 G17 RTF 2 with the Fish Scale slide serrations. I want to add serrations to the front of the slide but I want them to match the rear serrations.

Does anyone know of any companies/individuals who can mill the RTF serrations on the front of the slide?

-Joel

feedthemlead
04-02-18, 20:58
I understand the concept but your effecting the value of the gun.

officerX
04-02-18, 21:13

I doubt he cares. Any time you do anything to a gun (shoot it, modify it) you’re effecting the value of it.

ST911
04-02-18, 21:24
I have a Gen 3 G17 RTF 2 with the Fish Scale slide serrations. I want to add serrations to the front of the slide but I want them to match the rear serrations.

Does anyone know of any companies/individuals who can mill the RTF serrations on the front of the slide?-Joel

You want two sets of serrations that face the wrong direction?

It's a G17, with no additional or special value.

HalliganJoel
04-02-18, 23:35

Not an issue for me.

You want two sets of serrations that face the wrong direction?

Lol are they the wrong direction? I agree that they are different but the direction doesn't really bother me. I'm just wondering if anyone can do front serrations that compliment the RTF rear serrations.

SomeOtherGuy
04-04-18, 21:00
I've never asked them for this particular service, but I would bet that ATEi is capable of doing it, and well.

https://ateiguns.com/