PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Used Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine Lower and Upper Receiver Set $300 Shipped

TF82
03-29-18, 17:16
For sale I have a Used Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine upper and lower receiver set for sale. It is used, but in perfect working order. Condition is accurately shown in the photos below. They ship as shown, lower and upper parts installed but no barrel assembly, charging handle, bolt carrier group or stock is included. This set came together and has no receiver block, a milspec size pivot pin that is the screw type from the period and Colt large pin fire control group. All installed parts are original Colt with the following exceptions: the grip and grip screw (I have the original grip which has the finger hump ground down which I will include but I cannot find the original grip screw so there is a new one installed), the safety and detent (I have the originals and will include them, but the markings are the same on the new one which is from a White Oak kit and is much smoother) and finally the H buffer and action spring are from BCM (I also have the original carbine weight buffer and Colt spring which I can include). I will ship FFL to FFL and for this I will only be able to accept a USPS Money Order. No PayPal on this one as it clearly violates their rules. Please communicate via site linked email for the fastest response and know your local laws. If this can't be transferred to you, you are on the hook for whatever that costs. $300 shipped FFL to FFL. NOT SOLD WITHDRAWN

Thanks for looking.