PDA

View Full Version : Winnie Mandela.......adios BI*CH.

duece71
04-03-18, 17:43
Good.....no more murder by necktie.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43621112

Diamondback
04-03-18, 18:16
Cue up Queen with the Anthem of the War on Terror again...

"Ba-da-bum-bum-bum, Another One Bites The Dust!"

gaijin
04-03-18, 19:04
Perfect example of “victors writing history”; commie terrorist and psycho wife hailed as hero’s and liberators.

docsherm
04-03-18, 20:39
Perfect example of “victors writing history”; commie terrorist and psycho wife hailed as hero’s and liberators.

Good Riddance. I hope she enjoins HELL.

Good Article on THE DANGERS OF HISTORICAL REVISIONISM:

http://fordhampoliticalreview.org/the-dangers-of-historical-revisionism/

Pilot1
04-04-18, 16:38

^^^^This. Both of them were Commie terrorists yet lauded by the media as freedom fighters, and lords of social justice and equality. South Africa is descending into yet another African HELL HOLE.

NWPilgrim
04-04-18, 17:43
"In 1986 Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, stated "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country" which was widely seen as an implicit endorsement of necklacing, which at the time caused the ANC to distance itself from her, although she later took on a number of official positions within the party. "

Not to mention she was a darling of the media and political "progressives." I hope she gets an eternal necklace in her new place of residence.

Kain
04-04-18, 17:52
^^^^This. Both of them were Commie terrorists yet lauded by the media as freedom fighters, and lords of social justice and equality. South Africa is descending into yet another African HELL HOLE.

Yep. I had a complaint filed on me once because I stated no Madela was not a man of people. My boss was like "what? It's the truth." and the customer stormed off muttering bout us believing lies.

The_War_Wagon
04-04-18, 18:52
May she long "enjoy" her reward, in the land of the eternal & everlasting necklacing...

Sam
04-04-18, 20:23
It doesn't make this forum look good when its members are talking trash.