PDA

View Full Version : km tactical

bigbuck1234
04-06-18, 10:42
anyone have any feedback on km tactical uppers, haven't been able to find any reviews

ginzomatic
04-06-18, 10:55
just from looking on their site for 4 seconds it's probably a safe bet they're dog shit

bigbuck1234
04-06-18, 10:59
sure looks to good to be true, not a lot of info or reviews on them

JC5188
04-06-18, 11:51
anyone have any feedback on km tactical uppers, haven't been able to find any reviews

The front page consists primarily of $100 red dots, utg mounts and women’s clothes.

Nah...

Hemoglobin
04-06-18, 12:35
I clicked on the rifle uppers. The 18" states 1/8 or 1/9 twist "depending on availability" ... So, same gas port? Same... anything from batch to batch? But a constant on it is that weird vertical grip that turns into a crappy bipod.

Agreed... Nah.

Pappabear
04-06-18, 14:03
Spend the next week and read everything you can read on AR's. In the end, you will learn to buy quality for a spot more.

BCM, LMT, COLT, Daniel defense, Sionics is where you need to end up. Just in case you don't want to read.

PB

DoubleW
04-06-18, 15:00
Pretty safe bet you’ll be highly disappointed in the long run. As has been said a million times before, stick with the 10 or so proven companies that sell quality, vetted products & drive on. When a homepage consists of knock off RDS & UTG products, that’s what is known as a clue.

GH41
04-06-18, 15:27
just from looking on their site for 4 seconds it's probably a safe bet they're dog shit

Im betting with you! It's probably 100% ChiCom parts right down to to a fake casting mark.

Ajlopez281
04-08-18, 01:56
Ive gotten a couple items from them and they are great. The customer service is top notch. They are a great company to deal with. Been able to call and get to talk to someone on the first ring. Placed an order over the phone once and while I was talking to them, they packaged my order at the same time and it was at my door in a couple days. I know plenty of people that I have gone thru them and have been very pleased with the customer service and the products they have received. They offer good prices and usually will beat most prices out there.

vicious_cb
04-08-18, 02:35
An entire website dedicated to selling hot garbage AR parts. How do these companies stay in business when the market is in freefall?

Ajlopez281
04-08-18, 02:53
You ever purchase from them? Maybe you should go get them a chance before bashing them. Maybe it’s because they offer great customer service or offer a quality product at a reasonable price.

Iraqgunz
04-08-18, 04:32
No need to try them. They are selling cheap red dots and questionable hot messes.

You ever purchase from them? Maybe you should go get them a chance before bashing them. Maybe it’s because they offer great customer service or offer a quality product at a reasonable price.

Butch
04-08-18, 06:22
I avoid anything with "tactical" in the name on principle.

bigbuck1234
04-08-18, 08:07
customer service at PSA sucks

bigbuck1234
04-08-18, 08:12
my nephew ordered 2 lower kits from there last week and both were missing trigger pin, sent e mails no reply's, going on 6 days, wait time on phone is 1 to 2 hours if someone answers, love it when they charge your credit card instantly, but if you have a problem they take their good ole time!!

bigbuck1234
04-10-18, 14:13
would still like to hear from folks that have had hands on experience with some of their uppers, anyone know who manufactures barrels for them? ran across another sketchy looking one called Davidson defense ?????

everready73
04-10-18, 14:23
Davidson's defense is garbage as well. If you are looking for rock bottom pricing you will not get quality and this site is not for those types of products. Look at PSA at the minimum. A lot of people on here bash on them and they wouldn't be my pick for a quality vendor, but at least they won't rip you off

I have one of their freedom uppers and it had functioned fine, but is a range/loaner gun. If my life depends on it I am grabbing my Colt 6920 every time

bigbuck1234
04-14-18, 10:38
I actually have a psa ar 10 and love it, pretty accurate and so far reliability had been good

Iraqgunz
04-14-18, 19:11
Advice was sought and given. Make your purchases and report back.