PDA

View Full Version : London mayor: there is never a reason to carry a knife.

Honu
04-08-18, 20:56
OH just saw this

No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.

the take over of London by the mayor brought to you by total disarmament

granting police “extra stop and search powers for areas worst-affected by knife crime.

“Parliament is also set to take up heavy ‘knife control

I am going to bet it will not be in islamic controlled no go zones though

hahahaha guess controlling pointy knives was not enough

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/08/nearly-100-years-gun-control-london-adding-knife-control/

Kain
04-08-18, 21:00
Obviously a man who has never worked a job that required hard labor or been outside the city life. What a pathetic excuse for a man.

The_War_Wagon
04-08-18, 21:23
No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife.

But a GUN... well... that's ANOTHER matter! :rolleyes:

Honu
04-08-18, 21:28
But a GUN... well... that's ANOTHER matter! :rolleyes:

Reckon the Mayor is thinking unless I am severing a infidels head

AKDoug
04-08-18, 21:31
Obviously a man who has never worked a job that required hard labor or been outside the city life. What a pathetic excuse for a man.

No shit. I use my knife no less than 20 times a day. Bench Made would have a coronary if they saw how I use my Griptilian.

Honu
04-08-18, 21:34

Headlines

London bobbies have made a sweep of local grocery stores and found all stock people were potential murderers but you are safer as we have confiscated their knives
With this knowledge we thought raids on every business would be in order
We found out that all working class folks were potential murderers and carrying knives the numbers are staggering London is going to be so safe

We are working on no more glass bottles as our next step of safety

Averageman
04-08-18, 21:35
I'm guessing that the Mayor doesn't prepare any of his own meals and ingests nothing with more texture than applesauce.
The system is terribly broken and obviously this guy has slanted the criminal justice system in favour of his muslim brothers and sisters to the disadvantage of anyone of a lighter pigmentation who might also be Christian.
See what we've got headed our way?

Pappabear
04-08-18, 22:10
And the only people that will leave their knives at home are law abiding citizens. Makes perfect sense. :nono:

PB

SomeOtherGuy
04-08-18, 22:16
London bobbies have made a sweep of local grocery stores and found all stock people were potential murderers but you are safer as we have confiscated their knives

No joke, you need to look up photos of what they use as boxcutters in the UK. Kind of like our emergency seatbelt cutters and/or safety letter openers. The standard US boxcutter that many of us use daily would get you a prison sentence in the UK. (Perhaps a shorter sentence than the guns that we all carry, LEGALLY, I dunno.)

JulyAZ
04-08-18, 22:37
I honestly think that a knife is the greatest and most useful tool anyone could ever have.

That fact that this is even a conversation somewhere is honestly beyond my understanding. I wish I could see their viewpoint but the benefits of having a knife far exceeds anything you can use to argue against it.

Sheltered men, make weak men.

MAUSER202
04-08-18, 22:44
Hate to think what he would do if a series of rapes happen in London, “there’s never a reason to Cary a penis” off you go. When did the Brits become a nation of Cukholds?

JulyAZ
04-08-18, 22:47
Hate to think what he would do if a series of rapes happen in London, “there’s never a reason to Cary a penis” off you go. When did the Brits become a nation of Cukholds?

When we sent them a break up letter, and a bunch of farmers and Frenchman kicked their asses.

SomeOtherGuy
04-08-18, 22:52
I honestly think that a knife is the greatest and most useful tool anyone could ever have.

That fact that this is even a conversation somewhere is honestly beyond my understanding. I wish I could see their viewpoint but the benefits of having a knife far exceeds anything you can use to argue against it.

Sheltered men, make weak men.

I think this is just a further predictable (if not logical) extension of the "tools cause evil, ban them" mentality we have here for guns. And if they make knives disappear, then they'll try to ban bricks, rocks and other heavy things. Seriously.

I have carried a knife daily since my teens, anywhere it was not expressly prohibited. Very useful, and most of what I do with it can't be done with the neutered safety-letter-opener devices. I wouldn't seriously try fighting with a 3" knife blade, I don't carry it for any sort of protection. But my ordinary daily activities would be impaired if I couldn't have my trusty EDC pocket knife.

I wonder how much of the UK's current state relates to the enormous proportion of their fit, healthy young men who died in the two world wars. Same question for France and Germany. Logically Russia should have been affected even worse by those wars, but modern Russia doesn't seem to suffer from lack of masculinity.

Honu
04-08-18, 22:56

the moment they voted a muslim mayor into power that was the final nail I think
after all that has happened and is happening in their own country and across the world caliphate to them is becoming slaves and they seem to be happy to do so maybe they feel it will help their white guilt or some other insanity

but the massive rape culture by his brothers I am sure he is smiling about

Renegade
04-08-18, 23:28
No shit. I use my knife no less than 20 times a day. Bench Made would have a coronary if they saw how I use my Griptilian.

Fortunately Benchmade refurbs mine for free at each SHOT show. No deaths reported though.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-18, 00:19

I carry a pocket knife in honor of my grandfather who was a no-nonse kind of guy. He was a butcher when he had to be (like a second job, not the dark way) and a wood worker (for fun) and he always had a folder on him. Maybe my Benchmade 940s aren’t exactly what he had in mind. Had to cut some ballon string at school for something and pulled it from the lip of my right pocket, gravity flicked it open, cut the strings and put in back in under three seconds. You could almost hear the panties drop (moms, not the school girls).

I abuse my knifes by some standards, which means that they are tools of expedience to me.

My 13 son loves his 940 and I’ve posted pics before of my daughter’s custom pink Griptillians with a bunny on one side of the blade and “Bad-Ass Girl” on the other.

AKDoug
04-09-18, 02:10
Fortunately Benchmade refurbs mine for free at each SHOT show. No deaths reported though.

One simple email and they sent me enough screws to completely rebuild mine twice over, and two belt clips. Great company and a great knife.

Honu
04-09-18, 02:43
One simple email and they sent me enough screws to completely rebuild mine twice over, and two belt clips. Great company and a great knife.

I might have to do that :)

have one of the original emerson benchmade lost the clip on :)

my edc is a old benchmade walter brend tallon II :) I do love benchmade stuff

flenna
04-09-18, 05:40
Operation Sea Lion would be quick and successful today.

TommyG
04-09-18, 07:33
Good grief if my dad, grandpa, uncle, etc. asked me for my knife when I was a kid and I didn't have one with me I would have caught hell. That would be like going out to do work without pants or boots.

WillBrink
04-09-18, 09:31
And a repeated call on bans of sharp points on knives:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/840634/Ban-kitchen-knives-pointed-doctor-deadly-knife-crime

Not the first time either.

ralph
04-09-18, 11:07
And a repeated call on bans of sharp points on knives:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/840634/Ban-kitchen-knives-pointed-doctor-deadly-knife-crime

Not the first time either.

I read the comments after the article. looks like at least some of those people have a clue. Sadly, the U.K. has ventured down a rabbit hole that will only end with a totalitarian society, they're for the most part completely disarmed, and are now reduced to sharp objects, and clubs.. and also completely watched. I read another article about crime in London, and by I think, 2020 London is expected to have 625,000 camera's up, watching everybody.. ( they supposedly have over 280,000 camera's up now)What a sad end for once was a great country.. There's a lesson in that article for us in this country, this is what happens when political correctness, unlimited immrigration from country's that are hostile to your way of life, take presidence in goverment..

Honu
04-09-18, 14:39
sadly England is NOT going to make it out of this one

Hitler was close Stalin would have loved it
now the liberal progressive communist idiots are going to destroy everything and the muslims are going to do what they do best mass murder and kill and enslave everyone once they know they can and those idiots are just doing the ground work without even knowing history
I swear the muslim leaders must be laughing there butts off when they meet in Europe about the caliphate take over

the only way out will be to destroy the enemy as in put them in the ground no other way

modern day crusades have to happen and lots of the enemy this time is the progressives or they will just keep trying

Pilot1
04-09-18, 15:07
I swear the muslim leaders must be laughing there butts off when they meet in Europe about the caliphate take over

And the are laughing at the U.S. when they see Education, the Media, Democrats, and many in the U.S. calling for forced disarmament of the law abiding, and the voluntary dismissal of Rights. How could people be so stupid to think this will reduce violent crime. We may not be as weak as England, but we are getting closer.

glocktogo
04-09-18, 18:06
I read the comments after the article. looks like at least some of those people have a clue. Sadly, the U.K. has ventured down a rabbit hole that will only end with a totalitarian society, they're for the most part completely disarmed, and are now reduced to sharp objects, and clubs.. and also completely watched. I read another article about crime in London, and by I think, 2020 London is expected to have 625,000 camera's up, watching everybody.. ( they supposedly have over 280,000 camera's up now)What a sad end for once was a great country.. There's a lesson in that article for us in this country, this is what happens when political correctness, unlimited immrigration from country's that are hostile to your way of life, take presidence in goverment..

Wait, you're telling me that London has 280,000 cameras already installed, and not a single one of these knife attacks was stopped by them? I don't believe you!

Sam
04-09-18, 18:12
Why wasn't there any outcry when the Muslim terrorists used knives to cut innocent people's throats?

RazorBurn
04-09-18, 18:15
Operation Sea Lion would be quick and successful today.

Isn't that the damn truth?!

I wonder if there are any of these still hidden over there?

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/5/28/throwback-thursday-send-a-gun-to-defend-a-british-home/

Honu
04-09-18, 21:26
Why wasn't there any outcry when the Muslim terrorists used knives to cut innocent people's throats?

fair use what they are for in London by mayors decree

26 Inf
04-09-18, 22:41
Isn't that the damn truth?!

I wonder if there are any of these still hidden over there?

https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/5/28/throwback-thursday-send-a-gun-to-defend-a-british-home/

Nice read! Thanks!

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-09-18, 23:07
My boss is British and in his 50s. In the 70s, they had all male school kids shoot an Enfield a few times, you know just in case the Germans got uppity again.

No more.

Knives in the UK, Cars in Germany- finished up with an illegal gun. Yep, my AR is the problem.

Moose-Knuckle
04-10-18, 01:40
First muslim mayor of London and their violent crime rises for the first time above that of NYC's, guess he should take a page out of the sheriff of Nottingham's book....

Too bad they just don't ban violence and extremist ideologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS4gzUblGY

Honu
04-10-18, 02:05
First muslim mayor of London and their violent crime rises for the first time above that of NYC's, guess he should take a page out of the sheriff of Nottingham's book....

he is trying with the Christians by wiping them all out you know they are really bad horrid ones that are killing people all over the world unlike the religion of peace

flenna
04-10-18, 05:06

If this was 1940 they would elect a mayor named Gunther Hauptmann who would ban guns, knives and then allow unlimited immigration from Germany. You know, because diversity is important and all that. The Germans really just want peace and if we capitulate they will leave us alone and be our friends.

Moose-Knuckle
04-10-18, 13:17
If this was 1940 they would elect a mayor named Gunther Hauptmann who would ban guns, knives and then allow unlimited immigration from Germany. You know, because diversity is important and all that. The Germans really just want peace and if we capitulate they will leave us alone and be our friends.

If that ain't a spot-on analogy then I don't know what one is.

dmaxfireman
04-10-18, 14:03

This is unreal, watching how this "tolerance and understanding" crap is spreading like syphilis in a whorehouse is like a really bad dream that you can't wake up from. How on earth can you go through life like that.

I was raised in a very liberal household, around 19-20 I began a violent swing to the other side of the aisle and I just cannot comprehend how the left can spout all of that backwards ideology with a straight face.

Alex V
04-10-18, 14:19
General Mattis would disagree with Sadiq Khan

https://i.imgur.com/P6VH039.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
04-10-18, 15:39
This is unreal, watching how this "tolerance and understanding" crap is spreading like syphilis in a whorehouse is like a really bad dream that you can't wake up from. How on earth can you go through life like that.

I was raised in a very liberal household, around 19-20 I began a violent swing to the other side of the aisle and I just cannot comprehend how the left can spout all of that backwards ideology with a straight face.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/883/40659672674_bafc6d122b_z.jpg

gunrunner505
04-11-18, 18:48
So when you have a traffic accident, seatbelt is jammed and the car is on fire, sure would be nice to have a serrated blade pocket knife.

There’s a good reason you muzloid bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honu
04-11-18, 19:11
So when you have a traffic accident, seatbelt is jammed and the car is on fire, sure would be nice to have a serrated blade pocket knife.

There’s a good reason you muzloid bastard.

but rescue will be there to save you just like the police to protect you :)

we are working on butt wipers and spoon feeders for our next phase :)

khc3
04-11-18, 20:00

It was funny going back to tech college to learn a bit about machining, some 30 years after getting a degree in English lit; every student had a clip sticking out of their front pockets, and did projects like a Pic rail for an AK top cover, all on a campus that banned "weapons" by law.

Honu
04-12-18, 02:36
also UK is going to go after homeschool kids for not teaching what UK is about

deny children “the opportunity to flourish in a modern multicultural Britain”

requirements demand the promotion of LGBT lifestyles and that children be exposed to positive portrayals of homosexual relationships and transgender individuals from an early age

on life itself

Radical feminist group Sister Supporter has won a fight to ban people praying and offering help to women near abortion clinics in North London, claiming it is “just the beginning” of outlawing pro-life direct action across the UK.

they have a nice youtube video for kids in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ewFdCxd5Y

jpmuscle
04-12-18, 02:56
Yea, Britain can burn. Screw em

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180412/c86bd7b370ca1d44d598121eb586db9d.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
04-12-18, 03:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ewFdCxd5Y

And to think the British empire gave us the Magna Carta Libertatum, Shakespeare, Newton, et al. ....

Here I thought I all this time that 28 Days Later was just a work of fiction....

Honu
04-12-18, 04:18
Yeah but they were not multicultural enough ;)

The more I see the more I know it’s over for them

And to think the British empire gave us the Magna Carta Libertatum, Shakespeare, Newton, et al. ....

Here I thought I all this time that 28 Days Later was just a work of fiction....

Moose-Knuckle
04-12-18, 04:30
Yeah but they were not multicultural enough ;)

The more I see the more I know it’s over for them

Something tells me that the UK won't be promoting abortions and LGBT lifestyles in the islamic enclaves.

The UK has banned for life Lauren Southern (Canadian Libertarian) and Micheal Savage (Jewish-American conservative) for their criticisms over the treatment of women and gays by muslims in the UK.

Honu
04-12-18, 05:01
Yeah saw that with her
Watching the actual vids of her and the people there was telling
Seeing the cops basically doing the muzzles bidding in that vid and the one asking folks on the street was is it to be English and the mosques making her move etc....

That tree noose cartoon is spot on ya posted

Something tells me that the UK won't be promoting abortions and LGBT lifestyles in the islamic enclaves.

The UK has banned for life Lauren Southern (Canadian Libertarian) and Micheal Savage (Jewish-American conservative) for their criticisms over the treatment of women and gays by muslims in the UK.

Pilot1
04-12-18, 08:38

Now that's DIVERSITY! Nine black kids, one white, and one Asian. Nice job UK! When they are threatened to be invaded again, and want guns, I will send them one from Mattel with an orange flash suppressor. Oh, wait. They've already been invaded by Muslims. Never mind.

Idiots.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-12-18, 13:30
Now that's DIVERSITY! Nine black kids, one white, and one Asian. Nice job UK! When they are threatened to be invaded again, and want guns, I will send them one from Mattel with an orange flash suppressor. Oh, wait. They've already been invaded by Muslims. Never mind.

Idiots.

Is that the breakdown of who carries knives? By trying to be inclusive, are they being racist? Are the kids that carry knives really impacted by videos like that?

Honu
04-12-18, 15:30
good timing to hear more of the lovely multicultural peaceful nation they are creating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i18Pi6el9U

hearing some of the stuff going on in the EU is insane

some he mentions I think happened in Italy
like a women in the hospital in labor being raped by a guy who walked in !
lady on live TV being dragged off and raped !

Moose-Knuckle
04-12-18, 16:19
I've been following Tommy Robinson for years on social media. I'm surprised the Brits have not locked him away by now at the rate they are going.

We have even had a couple members on this very forum call him a "Nazi" for reporting on what is going on.

Moose-Knuckle
04-13-18, 21:54
As I read this I had Yakety Sax play in my head....

UK Officials Continue to Push Knife/Gun/Cleaning Products Control

On April 9, Home Office Secretary Amber Rudd issued the government’s “Serious Violence Strategy.” In it, the government reiterated its plans to prohibit the direct online or mail order sale of knives. The Home Office also stated that it intends to restrict the sale of “corrosive substances” to those under 18. This measure is in response to a recent spate of grotesque acid attacks in the country. The move would affect several common cleaning products.

When "economic migrants" and "Asian grooming gangs" run amok in your country not only do you prohibit sharp pointy things but household cleaners as well...

And while you're at it, go ahead and kick the few legal firearm dealers/owners that are left in between the legs.

The document also made clear that the government is “actively strengthening controls on legally owned firearms.” The strategy paper noted that the government’s actions include, greater regulation of antique firearms; statutory guidance to be issued to the police on firearms and shotgun licensing; improving the arrangements on the use of medical information in licensing decisions; and new offenses on unlawfully converting imitation firearms and defectively deactivated firearms.

The Home Office also shared their intent to further burden registered firearms dealers.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/uk-officials-continue-to-push-knifeguncleaning-products-control

Jellybean
04-13-18, 23:24
also UK is going to go after homeschool kids for not teaching what UK is about
(quote)
on life itself
(quote)

Honu, what article[s] were those quotes from? Did not see it listed.

It's sad to see that we're hell bent on following right after them.

I really just don't get it... I don't understand how anyone over there who thinks of themselves as a free Briton can stand to live in the face of such insult...
Why aren't there droves of people marching in the streets to protest the sheer lunacy of all this? What the hell is mentally going on over there? For f*** sake...
What, are they gonna ban axes and shovels next? Pens that are to pointy? now that they've fully committed to diving down the rabbit hole, where does it end?

Dear Ireland, Scotland; run for your lives while you still can!

Averageman
04-13-18, 23:27
I wonder if the Mayor gets together with his Homeboys in the NoGo zone after work and they laugh their butts off at being allowed to take over without a shot being fired?

Honu
04-14-18, 03:35
Forgot sorry usually try ;)
Abortion thing
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/health/anti-abortion-protests-banned-london-intl/index.html

https://www.ealing.gov.uk/news/article/1760/ealing_introduces_first_uk_safe_zone_outside_abortion_clinic

Couple other places and some tweets

School thing is written a bit sensational but info is legit

Try to follow at least two sources and like to find official pages ;)
Seems so much these days it kinda goes in and out of my head not worth remembering :)

The video saw the followed back to mayors website and of course it’s mayors YouTube channel

England and even hear in some schools has been pushing blizzare sex Ed on kids try gay sex etc... having trans people read to little kids to embrace them etc....

ok back on computer found a couple things

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/children-taught-british-values-school-reslience-terror-ofsted-chief-amanda-spielman-a7804656.html

‘the active promotion of British values’ means giving young people a real civic education, the sort of education that teaches young people not just what British values are, but how they were formed, how they have been passed down from generation to generation and how they make us a beacon of liberalism, tolerance and fairness to the rest of the world.

Prime Minister Theresa May vows to support LGBT-inclusive sex ed
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/18/prime-minister-theresa-may-addresses-pinknews-awards/

She added: “We need to keep up our action, so we are pressing ahead with inclusive relationship and sex education in English schools, making sure that LGBT issues are taught well.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/private-jewish-school-lgbt-issues-fail-ofsted-inspection-vishnitz-girls-london-orthodox-sex-british-a7809221.html

Inspectors visiting Vishnitz Girls School in north London last month said the Orthodox school does not give pupils “a full understanding of fundamental British values”, The Telegraph reported.
Pupils were not taught about LGBT issues such as “sexual orientation”, which are in breach of equality laws.

education secretary
http://www.bbc.com/news/education-33325654
Homophobic views may be a sign that a pupil is at risk of becoming an extremist, Nicky Morgan has said.
The education secretary was speaking as schools in England and Wales were issued with a guide to identifying pupils in danger of radicalisation.
She said attacking core British values or being extremely intolerant of homosexuality were examples of behaviour that could raise the alarm.

older article to read
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/nicky-morgan-orders-review-on-home-schooling-amid-fears-children-having-minds-poisoned-by-a6779886.html

the push of what they like to call British values which includes gay teaching inclusive idiocy and gov intervention
so not only school and homeschool but very soon out of school activities !

to this from the UK dept of education gov site Out-of-school education settings

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/698250/Out-of-school_education_settings-Report_on_the_call_for-evidence.pdf

The Government remains committed to safeguarding all children and protecting them
from the risk of harm, however they are educated, including children in out-of-school
settings. It is clear from the responses and representations received to our call for
evidence that there was broad support for this overarching aim, and the objective of
enabling action to be taken in out-of-school settings where there are concerns
The Government has already announced as part of its Integrated Communities Strategy
Green Paper (published 14 March 2018), its intention to boost existing capacity to identify
and tackle concerns in out-of-school settings where they arise

and of course this last year
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/schools-to-teach-21st-century-relationships-and-sex-education

Education Secretary sets out plans for relationships education in primary schools and relationships and sex education in secondary schools.We expect to see children and young people being taught the new curriculum in schools as soon as September 2019.
go back to those previous lgbt taught well and of course being against it is a sign you are an extremist etc..

sure ya could google the trans reading to kids ? saw a couple articles on it here is one from the gay site again
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/06/this-is-why-drag-queens-are-reading-stories-to-children-across-the-country/

But it’s also effective. So far, more than 2,000 children between the ages of three and 11 have benefited from the project.

Canham explained the aim of his endeavour, saying: “Our stories focus on fairy tales that feature LGBT+ characters in them, and fairy tales that include transgender issues.
of course they say all we are doing is reading stories its harmless
but the reality is they are also talking to the kids and promoting some sick stuff etc..

Honu, what article[s] were those quotes from? Did not see it listed.

It's sad to see that we're hell bent on following right after them.

I really just don't get it... I don't understand how anyone over there who thinks of themselves as a free Briton can stand to live in the face of such insult...
Why aren't there droves of people marching in the streets to protest the sheer lunacy of all this? What the hell is mentally going on over there? For f*** sake...
What, are they gonna ban axes and shovels next? Pens that are to pointy? now that they've fully committed to diving down the rabbit hole, where does it end?

Dear Ireland, Scotland; run for your lives while you still can!

Grand58742
04-15-18, 19:23
These kinds of things always bring out the best in humor.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30726102_10156569979380288_1053894742284528705_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=431360d68b07edb968382d0880917dd7&oe=5B7549DE

T2C
04-15-18, 21:52
………………….

Grand58742
05-07-18, 16:55
Oh laws...

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q589.htm

Q589: Are there any legal self defence products that I can buy?

The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm. These are not expensive and can be bought from most local police stations or supermarkets.

There are other self defence products which claim to be legal (e.g. non toxic sprays), however, until a test case is brought before the court, we cannot confirm their legality or endorse them. If you purchase one you must be aware that if you are stopped by the police and have it in your possession there is always a possibility that you will be arrested and detained until the product, its contents and legality can be verified.

However, accepting there is a lot of concern about street crime, we can try to clarify matters a little by putting forward the following points.

You must not get a product which is made or adapted to cause a person injury. Possession of such a product in public (and in private in specific circumstances) is against the law.
There are products which squirt a relatively safe, brightly coloured dye (as opposed to a pepper spray). A properly designed product of this nature, used in the way it is intended, should not be able to cause an injury.
However, be aware that even a seemingly safe product, deliberately aimed and sprayed in someone's eyes, would become an offensive weapon because it would be used in a way that was intended to cause injury.
Any products bought from abroad have a greater chance of being illegal.
The above advice is given in good faith, you must make your own decision and this website cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the possession, use or misuse of any self defence product. See Q85 for information on the use of reasonable force.

JC5188
05-07-18, 17:15
Oh laws...

That is unbelievable. WOW!

And to think, this was at one time the worlds foremost empire.

flenna
05-07-18, 17:28
That is unbelievable. WOW!

And to think, this was at one time the worlds foremost empire.

Really. Because all due diligence must be made to ensure your attacker/rapist/murderer is not injured while he attacks/rapes/murders you. Or you will be doing more time than him.

kerplode
05-07-18, 18:00
Antoine Louis and Tobias Schmidt created a solution for this sort of stupid****ery back in the 1790's...

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-07-18, 18:20
Antoine Louis and Tobias Schmidt created a solution for this sort of stupid****ery back in the 1790's...

Now it would be with a rubber blade....

Honu
05-07-18, 18:45
europe is so awesome

Finland’s Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by prosecutors to convict a 23-year-old asylum seeker who had sex with a 10-year-old of aggravated rape, ruling she was not forced.

ace4059
05-07-18, 18:48
Are cordless drills going on the ban list?

MegademiC
05-07-18, 20:21
europe is so awesome

The patients are running the asylum.
Holy ****

MountainRaven
05-08-18, 00:08
europe is so awesome

Source?

Moose-Knuckle
05-08-18, 12:37
The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm. These are not expensive and can be bought from most local police stations or supermarkets.

There are other self defence products which claim to be legal (e.g. non toxic sprays), however, until a test case is brought before the court, we cannot confirm their legality or endorse them. If you purchase one you must be aware that if you are stopped by the police and have it in your possession there is always a possibility that you will be arrested and detained until the product, its contents and legality can be verified.

However, accepting there is a lot of concern about street crime, we can try to clarify matters a little by putting forward the following points.

You must not get a product which is made or adapted to cause a person injury. Possession of such a product in public (and in private in specific circumstances) is against the law.
There are products which squirt a relatively safe, brightly coloured dye (as opposed to a pepper spray). A properly designed product of this nature, used in the way it is intended, should not be able to cause an injury.
However, be aware that even a seemingly safe product, deliberately aimed and sprayed in someone's eyes, would become an offensive weapon because it would be used in a way that was intended to cause injury.
Any products bought from abroad have a greater chance of being illegal.
The above advice is given in good faith, you must make your own decision and this website cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the possession, use or misuse of any self defence product. See Q85 for information on the use of reasonable force.

We're on the same path in this country.

The very concept of self-defense is becoming criminal. Holder spoke about this at the NAACP conference in the wake of the George Zimmerman trial.

europe is so awesome

Finland’s Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by prosecutors to convict a 23-year-old asylum seeker who had sex with a 10-year-old of aggravated rape, ruling she was not forced.

Hillary used this tactic when she practiced law to get a pedophile client of her's off the hook.

platoonDaddy
06-01-18, 13:55
Well besides knifes/machete attacks, they now have machine gun attacks.

Machine gun and knife attacks leave four injured as London reels from night of bloodshed

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/706626/london-brent-shooting-metropolitan-police-gun-crime-violence-crime-news

SomeOtherGuy
06-01-18, 14:03

Machine gun and knife attacks leave four injured as London reels from night of bloodshed

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/706626/london-brent-shooting-metropolitan-police-gun-crime-violence-crime-news

Seems like the UK needs to ban machineguns. I'm surprised they haven't already done so, what with the knife and fork bans. If only they banned machineguns, this machinegun shooting never could have happened. /sarc

Moose-Knuckle
06-01-18, 14:33

Odd, for some reason they didn't say anything about the suspects and or their descriptions . . .

It's good to see economic migrants adhere to the UK knife bans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk-UmDft1o

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-01-18, 14:36
I'm all for getting off the X, but getting out of the car? I'm going full bumper cars before I get out.

platoonDaddy
06-01-18, 15:13
I'm all for getting off the X, but getting out of the car? I'm going full bumper cars before I get out.

I was just going to post that, screw running, time for bumper cars!

jmp45
06-01-18, 16:13
europe is so awesome

Europe is lost. Michelle Malkin put up a clip recently of the Muslim rape gangs in Germany. Good points made, these people are animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF71dZMdjyo

Honu
06-01-18, 16:38
one youtube guy was put in jail recently for talking about the rape grooming gangs and so on

but hey fly the hezbollah flags and preach jihad is OK !

Moose-Knuckle
06-01-18, 17:29
Europe is lost.

Cultural Marxism 101 ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

one youtube guy was put in jail recently for talking about the rape grooming gangs and so on

but hey fly the hezbollah flags and preach jihad is OK !

That was Mr. Tommy Robinson, a stranger in his own country.

He was outside a public court house covering the story, he's an independent journalist and founder of the English Defense League.

I hope he is not assassinated while he is inside by muslims, some say that is the whole reason why the British .gov arrested him.

Large number of protests on his behalf since he was arrested to censor him.