PDA

View Full Version : Which Beretta 92 series have dovetail front sights...

TED
04-09-18, 05:13
I know that the Brigadiers have dovetailed front sights. I know the Wilson Brigadier and also Centurion have dovetailed front sights. What other models (preferably attainable and not like, say a Billenium or Target model) do?

Reason I ask is that I my integral front sight seems so small and weak like it is just begging to get damaged. So, I'm thinking a dovetailed front would be nice however it does NOT appear that there is enough meat on there for me to have it dovetailed so maybe I should get a slide that already comes with a front dovetail.

BTW, specific question. Were there or are there models with a D slide AND dovetial front sight? Cause I can't find one!!

TED

04-09-18, 06:05
Vertec, M9A3, Brigadier. Buying the whole gun, you could also consider the 92A1, 90-two. I don’t know about the D slide. The fixed front sight is more than durable enough to issue to a 18 year old machine gunner. There is not enough meat to dovetail the regular slide.

Consider holding out for the upcoming Langdon 92, which will have dovetailed sights and a M9A1 frame.