PDA

View Full Version : The DS Arms AR15, what are your thoughts?

556works
04-17-18, 11:22
I've had 2 (sold one and one stays in the bag) and never had any serious issues but I never hear or see any reviews from other owners. Surely I can't be the only one with a DSA LOL

ginzomatic
04-17-18, 11:33
you've been a member for a while... you know how this thread is gonna go

HeruMew
04-17-18, 11:36
The DS Arms AR15, what are your thoughts?

I've had 2 (sold one and one stays in the bag) and never had any serious issues but I never hear or see any reviews from other owners. Surely I can't be the only one with a DSA LOL

you've been a member for a while... you know how this thread is gonna go

https://media2.giphy.com/media/IzXmRTmKd0if6/200.gif

Godspeed soldier.

On-topic, I haven't owned or heard of them at all. Sorry.

In all seriousness, I hope the first two comments are just some funny jest. But, since the 6920 is the Baseline, it's usually a shoot.

556works
04-17-18, 11:42
hahahahahahaha let me get my poncho, here comes the rain........

Dump1567
04-17-18, 15:52
I just ordered one of there 14.5" w/perm stretched A2 yesterday for a build. If it goes bang, I'll keep it. If not, I'll fix it or dump it.

I have a lot of bottom feeders (PSA, Del-ton, parts builds) that others would tell me are junk. They seem to work fine for range plinking and theme builds. I also have BCM's, Colt's, and DD builds for SD work. I like building rifles, so not all will be top tier. Anything that gives me a problem, I fix or dump.

I read good reviews on the other site & that's where I found out about their 14.5 w/Perm FH offering at a decent price. But a good review over there could mean someone put 50 rounds through it without a malfunction. If you're happy with yours and they work, enjoy.

GH41
04-17-18, 15:53
It ain't rain. Rain doesn't smell!

Outlander Systems
04-17-18, 17:27
Colt.

556works
04-17-18, 21:58
I just ordered one of there 14.5" w/perm stretched A2 yesterday for a build. If it goes bang, I'll keep it. If not, I'll fix it or dump it.

I have a lot of bottom feeders (PSA, Del-ton, parts builds) that others would tell me are junk. They seem to work fine for range plinking and theme builds. I also have BCM's, Colt's, and DD builds for SD work. I like building rifles, so not all will be top tier. Anything that gives me a problem, I fix or dump.

I read good reviews on the other site & that's where I found out about their 14.5 w/Perm FH offering at a decent price. But a good review over there could mean someone put 50 rounds through it without a malfunction. If you're happy with yours and they work, enjoy.

I'm a fan of builds, its always nice when you know you did it right because you did it right lol

556works
04-17-18, 21:59
Colt.

hipoint