PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Kimber Classic Custom 1911 45acp

redsnake
04-24-18, 10:04
Early model and mostly unmolested 1st Gen Kimber Classic Custom 1911 in 45acp. I've owned this gun since new. Purchased it ~ 18 yrs or so back.

I changed out the rear mainspring plastic/MIM part w/one from either Kings Gun Works or Brownells (can't recall). Blending of the base of the magwell and frame isn't perfect but not bad either and I'm being very nitpicky! Sights are Meprolight Night Sights I believe. Not very bright but the actual outlines are easy to pick up and it shoots great. Has a Wolf 18.5# recoil spring installed and the factory spring is included. Checkered Micarta grips installed. OE Rubber Grips and MIM mainspring included. Wilson Combat Checkered front strap overlay (frame is not checkered). Also includes 1 Chip McCormick Powermag. Original Plastic box and paperwork included.

Yonkers NY, Ser#: K050455

Estimate 700 rounds thru this one. Most likely a lot less. Only mark is a smudge like mark along the front of the slide as pictured. For an 18+/- yr old 1911 it's in very good shape.

email for pics as I haven't found a good sight to post. email: ericmo1969@gmail.com

Asking: SOLD