PDA

View Full Version : First Build-Mid length or another Carbine?

pictaker
10-28-06, 17:35
I am going to try my first build in the next couple of weeks. I am starting with a Stag Lower, stag lpk and some sort of collapsible stock. Where i need some input is what kind of upper. I have a Stag M15 with YHM 2 pc Hand guard, Eo 512, ARMS 40, the other gun is frankengun built from a Fulton lower and a Tony's Customs M4 upper with an Ace aluminum skeleton stock HG's, optics the same (love EOtech). I have read on many threads here and elsewhere is the popularity of the midlength uppers. I dont need another carbine and the middy sounds like it gives different kind of shooting and sight radius. Any sugestions and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

C4IGrant
10-29-06, 10:25
I am going to try my first build in the next couple of weeks. I am starting with a Stag Lower, stag lpk and some sort of collapsible stock. Where i need some input is what kind of upper. I have a Stag M15 with YHM 2 pc Hand guard, Eo 512, ARMS 40, the other gun is frankengun built from a Fulton lower and a Tony's Customs M4 upper with an Ace aluminum skeleton stock HG's, optics the same (love EOtech). I have read on many threads here and elsewhere is the popularity of the midlength uppers. I dont need another carbine and the middy sounds like it gives different kind of shooting and sight radius. Any sugestions and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

If your looking for accuracy, the Noveske 16" middy's are a good choice. If you don't want to spend that much, the BCM Middy's are an excellent choice as well. They are not available currently though, so my second choice would have to be CMMG.

C4