PDA

View Full Version : Seller Info AR15 Discounts.com?

NQNPIII
05-07-18, 19:17
Never heard of these guys. AR15Discounts.com Anything bad as to shipping ripoffs etc? I am piecing together another PCC together.

Thanks in advance!

:cool:

Stickman
05-07-18, 19:29
Never heard of these guys. AR15Discounts.com Anything bad as to shipping ripoffs etc? I am piecing together another PCC together.

Thanks in advance!

:cool:

Why not go with a known good company that you know won't burn you and sells legit products?

NQNPIII
05-07-18, 19:34
Why not go with a known good company that you know won't burn you and sells legit products?

I was doing a search for Matrix hand guards and the size I was looking at from Joe Bob was out of stock. I had never heard of Primary until last year. They have lots of my money.

Stickman
05-07-18, 19:42
I was doing a search for Matrix hand guards and the size I was looking at from Joe Bob was out of stock. I had never heard of Primary until last year. They have lots of my money.

Ahhhh, my bad, I didn't understand you were looking to spend $50 on a free floating rail. Best of luck with your purchases.

Smokin338
05-08-18, 05:01
Have bought from them a couple of times, with No issues... ship fast !

NQNPIII
05-08-18, 08:24
Have bought from them a couple of times, with No issues... ship fast !

Thankyou sir :cool:

26 Inf
05-08-18, 11:28
They are a branch of an Aerospace Manufacturer that makes parts for the likes of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamics, which speaks to some degree of quality.

The rails are made of 6061-T6 which seems to be legit. I imagine a pretty simple extrusion for an aerospace manufacturer.

Could be a killer deal.

NQNPIII
05-08-18, 11:53
They are a branch of an Aerospace Manufacturer that makes parts for the likes of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamics, which speaks to some degree of quality.

The rails are made of 6061-T6 which seems to be legit. I imagine a pretty simple extrusion for an aerospace manufacturer.

Could be a killer deal.

I have 2 of their Glock mag AR lowers with LRBHO. I am gathering parts to build a .40S&W carbine. I have several .40 carbines. All very heavy, all Hi-Points. I have 3 AR uppers from PSA with blind labeled Midwest industries (?) floaters. I like them a bunch. Being a HP owner I am at times cheap, yet I want quality.

26 Inf
05-08-18, 15:20
I have 2 of their Glock mag AR lowers with LRBHO. I am gathering parts to build a .40S&W carbine. I have several .40 carbines. All very heavy, all Hi-Points. I have 3 AR uppers from PSA with blind labeled Midwest industries (?) floaters. I like them a bunch. Being a HP owner I am at times cheap, yet I want quality.

Let us know how they are holding up after you've put them through some use and abuse.

NQNPIII
05-08-18, 15:27
Let us know how they are holding up after you've put them through some use and abuse.

I ordered a BCG, Aero upper, and Kaw Valley .40 barrel. If I was rich I would have ordered a 10 also.

sasquatchoslav
05-08-18, 16:02
Absolutely I've bought more stuff than I can recall from them. BCG's and gas blocks mostly. I put one of their cheapo Tiger something handguards on a ranch gun which I completely beat the crap out of it's held up great can't treat that rifle any more harshly than I have! I think it was maybe 30 bucks and it's still going strong today

NQNPIII
05-08-18, 16:06
Absolutely I've bought more stuff than I can recall from them. BCG's and gas blocks mostly. I put one of their cheapo Tiger something handguards on a ranch gun which I completely beat the crap out of it's held up great can't treat that rifle any more harshly than I have! I think it was maybe 30 bucks and it's still going strong today

I got an Aero upper for $70 shipped. https://ar15discounts.com/products/aero-precision-assembled-upper Same thing at Primary arms was $100+shipping. I'll look and see if the Tiger HG is still sold there.