PDA

View Full Version : Taking out the Trash in our Airwaves

FlyAndFight
10-23-08, 09:37
Can't locate the thread regarding the filth on MTV. Was it pulled?

In any case, here is a fantastic organization that has successfully worked on cleaning up the airwaves by contacting the advertisers directly.

http://www.floridafamily.org/

They have quite a track record.

HES
10-23-08, 09:42
It appears to have been pulled. I wish they would just lock threads instead of deleting them, but oh well.

M1A2_Tanker
10-23-08, 11:18
It appears to have been pulled. I wish they would just lock threads instead of deleting them, but oh well.

And maybe an explanation of which part of the mission statement was violated.

toasterlocker
10-23-08, 13:35
Anyone else think its ironic that a discussion of the First Amendment was pulled?:D

I know this is a private site and they have the authority to pull whatever they want, but it does strike me as silly it was deleted entirely.

JBnTX
10-23-08, 17:08
I know this is a private site and they have the authority to pull whatever they want,....

That's the bottom line.
This one probably won't last long either.

If you don't like what's on TV, then don't watch it!

There's people who don't understand why we have
guns. We tell them to mind their own business and that
we have a right to shoot whatever we want.

Well? Maybe some people have the right to watch whatever
they want.

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

If you want to put restrictions on the 1st amendment, then what
about the 2nd amendment?

Jay Cunningham
10-23-08, 21:06
For your information, the previous thread was locked and trashed because YOU PEOPLE COULDN'T PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER and the thread degenerated into garbage.

Do not post topics that disrupt the overall workings of M4Carbine.net.

Our GD Forum has much more relaxed rules than the technical forums but M4C is still primarily a training and technical website. If you have a compulsive need to post about every political topic www.freerepublic.com may be a better option.