PDA

View Full Version : NOBLESVILLE, Indiana school shooting

Arik
05-25-18, 09:50
Two injured, suspect in custody

http://fox59.com/2018/05/25/breaking-two-patients-taken-to-hospital-after-noblesville-west-middle-school-shooting-suspect-in-custody/amp/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

VARIABLE9
05-25-18, 10:00
It’s almost like the more the news covers these types of things, the more of them happen. Huh. Like one spouse killing the other to cash in on an insurance policy.

flenna
05-25-18, 10:20
It’s almost like the more the news covers these types of things, the more of them happen. Huh. Like one spouse killing the other to cash in on an insurance policy.

Instant, nationwide notoriety for the murderer. It’s what the mentally ill, evil murderers want. Much better than facebook and YouTube- let the MSM and politicians talk about them for weeks.

elephant
05-25-18, 11:58
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/active-shooter-reported-indiana-middle-school-police-140103553--abc-news-topstories.html

Not much coverage, shooter was a student at the middle school, a teacher and another student were taken to hospital for injuries. Shooter has been taken into custody.

C-grunt
05-25-18, 13:05
Is this a stopped active shooter or a kid whose girlfriend broke up with him?

Arik
05-25-18, 13:27
Is this a stopped active shooter or a kid whose girlfriend broke up with him?No real explanation yet but based on this it could be anything. Hitting a "female" first could be a girlfriend or someone who rejected his advances. Or just the first person he aimed at

"Sources told*FOX 59*the suspect walked into a science classroom with a gun and opened fire, hitting a female. A science teacher was able to tackle the student who fired shots inside the classroom,....."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/25/active-shooter-situation-reported-at-indiana-middle-school-suspect-in-custody-officials-say.amp.html

TAZ
05-25-18, 16:56

I know. It’s such a coincidence. I’m sure that there is nothing to it though. It’s the NRA’s fault.

AKDoug
05-25-18, 18:02
The science teacher that tackled the kid was hit three times and is doing well after surgery.

I’ll hoist one in honor of him tonight. Well done Jason Seaman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 Inf
05-25-18, 18:45
The science teacher that tackled the kid was hit three times and is doing well after surgery.

I’ll hoist one in honor of him tonight. Well done Jason Seaman!

We need a Jason Seaman Fan Club tee-shirt - anyone know how to do that online?

26 Inf
05-25-18, 19:02
The MAN himself, Jason Seaman:

AKDoug
05-25-18, 19:28
Dude looks capable.

Arik
05-25-18, 19:34
And since it's still so quite I'm guessing an AR was NOT involved

Endur
05-25-18, 19:57
A drink goes to that guy. Not too far from me.

_Stormin_
05-25-18, 20:41
And since it's still so quite I'm guessing an AR was NOT involved

Handguns... So it must have been a pair of Glock Forties...

Arik
05-25-18, 20:48
Handguns... So it must have been a pair of Glock Forties...Glocks are military grade.

Moose-Knuckle
05-26-18, 04:19
Handguns... So it must have been a pair of Glock Forties...

Howdy, I heard it from one of my contacts that is on the up and up that he utilized a pair of gold plated 93Rs brought back from one of Saddam's palaces.

titsonritz
05-26-18, 07:11
Howdy, I heard it from one of my contacts that is on the up and up that he utilized a pair of gold plated 93Rs brought back from one of Saddam's palaces.

LOL, I sort of miss the guy...like the clap.

Krazykarl
05-26-18, 07:26
That burly football player can also pitch a mean basketball too. Sounds like the angry imp got nailed with the improvised weapon before he got squashed by a guy who used to squash quarterbacks.

Joelski
05-26-18, 07:43
Glocks are military grade.

Sent from my XT1650 using TapatalkEvil weapons of war.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-26-18, 11:31
Middle-School. That is kind of rare. I know there were those Arkansas kids in the 90s. But a middle school shooter over a girl....

AKDoug
05-26-18, 15:00
That burly football player can also pitch a mean basketball too. Sounds like the angry imp got nailed with the improvised weapon before he got squashed by a guy who used to squash quarterbacks.

Haven't heard this. He went full dodge ball before the tackle?

Arik
05-26-18, 15:26
Haven't heard this. He went full dodge ball before the tackle?Yep. He had a basketball, tossed that at the kid and charged him

Moose-Knuckle
05-27-18, 04:37
Middle-School. That is kind of rare. I know there were those Arkansas kids in the 90s. But a middle school shooter over a girl....

You just don't understand man, Snapchat is reality.

Not even a week after the Parkland school shooting there was an attempted one at an OH middle school that thankfully only ended up being a suicide at the school instead of a massacre.

Police: Student who committed suicide at Ohio middle school planned school massacre
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-student-who-committed-suicide-at-ohio-middle-school-planned-school-massacre/

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-27-18, 09:52
You just don't understand man, Snapchat is reality.

Not even a week after the Parkland school shooting there was an attempted one at an OH middle school that thankfully only ended up being a suicide at the school instead of a massacre.

Police: Student who committed suicide at Ohio middle school planned school massacre
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-student-who-committed-suicide-at-ohio-middle-school-planned-school-massacre/

I think there is a direct lesson to be learned there that the left often overlooks and a more subtle WTF.

I think that most mass shooters are actually a very small section of the suicide problem that decides to take a few people with them before they kill themselves. Jordan Peterson has a phrase like they are so mad at God and society for their (own) very existence, that they lash out before killing themselves. I think that is a large key to mass shooters and especially these school shootings (all most all white, usually middle-upper class).

The other is that we are seeing more of these younger shooters- and the suicide interconnected with them. That is a truly scary proposition.

That the rise of school shooters has risen with the dominance of Progressive social ideologue while we have out right attacked and banished conservative values is something that the left can't even start to wrap their heads around- Like Bernard on Westworld looking at things and not being able to comprehend them- "This looks like nothing to me.".

Averageman
05-27-18, 12:32
The Left has been issuing lots of hate out for Jordan Peterson of late.
Having listened to a half dozen of his video's, it's pretty clear why they would see Peterson, logic and some of his traditional views as a threat.
I'm not sure if he's right, but if the only game you have isn't working, you better have a better excuse than they are using to not look at Peterson's ideas a little closer
Of course it doesn't ban guns, so why consider it?

titsonritz
05-27-18, 15:14
Out of the mouth of babes...

"I'm going to die doing it, I hate those people, when they interview my parents and ask how they didn't see the signs they should know it's not them it's me and it's because of how I see the world....I'd hurt and destroy something bigger but my schools an easy target...."

Moose-Knuckle
05-29-18, 04:26
I think there is a direct lesson to be learned there that the left often overlooks and a more subtle WTF.

I think that most mass shooters are actually a very small section of the suicide problem that decides to take a few people with them before they kill themselves. Jordan Peterson has a phrase like they are so mad at God and society for their (own) very existence, that they lash out before killing themselves. I think that is a large key to mass shooters and especially these school shootings (all most all white, usually middle-upper class).

The other is that we are seeing more of these younger shooters- and the suicide interconnected with them. That is a truly scary proposition.

That the rise of school shooters has risen with the dominance of Progressive social ideologue while we have out right attacked and banished conservative values is something that the left can't even start to wrap their heads around- Like Bernard on Westworld looking at things and not being able to comprehend them- "This looks like nothing to me.".

You're in the X-ring.

I posted in another thread about a social media "friend" I have that I grew up with, really we only knew each other when we were teens.

She is a third-wave feminist evangelical moderate, don't laugh.

Recently, she posted something that went "only White males" commit school shootings and "we need to raise them differently". To which I told her I agree that we need to raise them differently by not blaming them for literally everything wrong in the world as I pointed out to her her own posts that were misandrist and ethnomasochistic. I then asked her why so many White mothers murder their own children, she went ghost after that.

Krazykarl
06-03-18, 07:11
When law enforcement reports to these children's homes on an investigation of threats made, what actions are actually made? The angry child in FL, and the imp in Indiana were both investigated multiple times. Both children were confirmed to have access to weapons. Both tykes went on with their plan and caused injury. For all of calls of action by the mindless sheep, they refuse to see that the true failure is in the family and parenting. Law enforcement needs more power to do their job.

Moose-Knuckle
06-06-18, 04:00
When law enforcement reports to these children's homes on an investigation of threats made, what actions are actually made? The angry child in FL, and the imp in Indiana were both investigated multiple times. Both children were confirmed to have access to weapons. Both tykes went on with their plan and caused injury. For all of calls of action by the mindless sheep, they refuse to see that the true failure is in the family and parenting. Law enforcement needs more power to do their job.

***Slippery Slope Alert***

There was an armed LEO on site of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. when the attack happened and he did NOTHING.