PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Springfield TRP Operator 45 ACP - Extras *Reduced*

Wa22ioR
05-29-18, 16:55
*Sold*

I have a Springfield TRP Operator .45 ACP with exactly 500 flawless rounds through it. I replaced the factory full-length guiderod with the awesome Dawson Precision Tool-Less Guiderod. It is high quality and makes maintenance so much easier. It will also come with a right handed Persec Systems kydex holster for a railed Springfield Operator and two (2) Persec Systems kydex 1911 magazine holsters. The set will come with extra hardware, IWB soft loops and OWB hard belt loops for the holster. Very nice and expensive holster set.

There is no "idiot scratch" whatsoever. There is minor wear on the rail from a Surefire X300U. The gun was never carried in the kydex holster, only used the holster twice at the range for drills.

The gun will ship in the factory hard case with both (2) factory 7 round magazines and the factory guiderod is included. I accept discreet PayPal with no mention of firearms. I am not looking for trades at the moment, need the money for bills. Please contact via email or text my cell (812) 618-535one , it is quicker. I will take and send photos at request. I have excellent feedback, buy with confidence. Cross posted.

Price: $1150 + half shipping

Wa22ioR
06-05-18, 08:55
Bump.