PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 2 x Medium Ceradyne ESAPI IV Plates + Cry Precision JPC + Source 1L Hydrator

win&legend
05-30-18, 20:42
I have for sale here two Medium triple curve ESAPI IV stand alone ceramic plates from Ceradyne. These are the Rev E "green" plates, the best of the best. These are ultra light weight, 5 lbs 2 oz each on my food scale. SAPI cut. Very comfortable and from fitting because of the tripple curve profile. The JPC carrier weighs just 1.2 lbs. The hyrdator is a 1L from Source (Israeli company) (much easier to clean than my Camelback one, no "plastic" taste either). Also comes with a tactical tailor utility pouch. This is NOT a cheap setup. A single IV light weight ceramic triple curve plate will cost you about $900~$1,000 per a plate new!

These were x-rayed in 2012 and have only been used in a few training classes since, otherwise they have mostly sat in my finished basement in their storage tote. Unfortunately due to an unexpected family emergency I need to raise some extra cash fast. Asking $525 shipped OBO for the whole setup which would run you about $2k new. The JPC plate carrier actually is brand new and has not yet been worn. I had bought it to replace another one I returned due to a manufacturing defect that manifested a year ago even though it was very lightly used. I am NOT willing to sell anything separately, this all goes as one system.

I take pay-pal only and I'm firm on the price considering how expensive these are. I bought them as overrun equipment from a contractor back in 2013 and paid a pretty penny for them, my loss is your gain. I'm going to be kicking myself for years to come after I let them go, but family comes first and that's not going to change!

win&legend
06-05-18, 10:55
Bump. Price dropped to $450 shipped OBO.