PDA

View Full Version : Krauthammer 'My Fight is Over'

platoonDaddy
06-08-18, 12:11
Dang, really liked him, of course not always agreeing, but loved his analysis. Since his departure from the Special Edition Panel, the show hasn't been the same.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/fox-news-star-charles-krauthammer-reveals-has-weeks-to-live-in-heartbreaking-letter.html

RetroRevolver77
06-08-18, 12:13
He was paralyzed from the neck down most of his life. I never knew that. He accomplished quite a bit considering his disabilities.

Averageman
06-08-18, 12:40
“I leave this life with no regrets,” Krauthammer wrote. “It was a wonderful life – full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.”

That's called going out like a Boss.

Sam
06-08-18, 13:09
A very brave and strong man even though he lived most of his adult life in a failing body.

Wishing him peace during his last days.

Alex V
06-08-18, 14:15
Not gonna like, that letter choked me up a bit. Brilliant man. Only new him from TV and print, but had a ton of respect for him.

Dienekes
06-08-18, 15:22
Haven't watched much TV, to include Fox, since before the last election, but when I did it was Fox and frequently Krauthammer. He will be missed.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-08-18, 15:37
I didn't always agree with him but he was a brilliant mind and I always enjoyed listening to him or reading his articles. Hate to see him go out, especially with cancer. That letter is moving and I am glad he was able to write it.

austinN4
06-08-18, 16:23
One of the good guys. Hate to see him leave us. He will be missed.

titsonritz
06-08-18, 17:32
“I leave this life with no regrets,” Krauthammer wrote. “It was a wonderful life – full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.”

This really says it all. How we face death is at least as important as how we face life, talk about grace in spades. I will miss him. May he rest in peace.

Voodoo_Man
06-08-18, 18:36
No legacy is so rich as honesty.

Sam
06-10-18, 08:42
This really says it all. How we face death is at least as important as how we face life, talk about grace in spades. I will miss him. May he rest in peace.

Mr. K's words reminds me so much of our own Army Chief.

austinN4
06-10-18, 09:07
Mr. K's words reminds me so much of our own Army Chief.

And both class acts.

kwelz
06-10-18, 15:02
Never been a big fan but you have to respect him for how he is handling this.

Alex V
06-21-18, 18:19
Dr. Krauthammer passed away today.

We are all diminished.

sgtrock82
06-21-18, 19:18
RIP

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Averageman
06-21-18, 20:17
Sad to see him go, a great mind.
RIP.

Campbell
06-21-18, 21:08
RIP. I liked listening to him talk about baseball, and I don’t even follow it...

titsonritz
06-21-18, 21:44
R.I.P. sir

PatrioticDisorder
06-21-18, 22:07

He did indeed, he did it his way. RIP.

scottryan
06-21-18, 22:11
Rino
Gun grabber
Establishment swamp dweller
Used to be a liberal
Hostle to the American working man
Was fustrated and had contempt as the election night went on when it became clear Trump was going to be elected.
Completely out of touch with real America.