PDA

View Full Version : Best Glasses For Wear With NODS

STAMarine
06-23-18, 18:22
I'm looking for a better set of eyewear than what I have now for wear with PVS 14s. I currently wear prescription Wiley X Saints under PVS 14s mounted on a bump helmet. I'd like to have something that sits a little closer to my face allowing the NODS to be a little closer as well. If what I have is the best I can do, so be it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

diving dave
06-24-18, 10:46
I run the Revision Exoshields. I replaced the standard strap with tiny 550 type cord and attached the Ops Core swivel clips to attach to my bump helmet rails.

YO_Doc
06-25-18, 20:03
I have had very good luck with the Oakley Half Jacket's while doing general dismounted work, on ATV's moto's, and horses. Add in shooting.

The Half Jacket's fog less than the M Frames, the Smith Regulators and a hand full of others that I have used. They also allow me to run my goggles closer to my face than the others.

STAMarine
06-26-18, 20:12
Delete

STAMarine
06-26-18, 20:17
I run the Revision Exoshields. I replaced the standard strap with tiny 550 type cord and attached the Ops Core swivel clips to attach to my bump helmet rails.

How are these with fogging up?

STAMarine
06-26-18, 20:18
I have had very good luck with the Oakley Half Jacket's while doing general dismounted work, on ATV's moto's, and horses. Add in shooting.

The Half Jacket's fog less than the M Frames, the Smith Regulators and a hand full of others that I have used. They also allow me to run my goggles closer to my face than the others.

That's what I was looking for: something close to my face.