PDA

View Full Version : Ant-Man (Review)

WillBrink
06-28-18, 17:51
This super hero movie sort dropped off my radar, so I'm late to the party with this review. It was not on my radar mostly due the fact I can't think of too many super hero concepts less interesting than a suit that shrinks a person down to the size of an ant as their only real power. Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised by Ant-man in that they played it right (cheeky fun), good actors, fun dialogue, character development, and decent action scenes, or as good as two guys in suits that make them the size of ants can be... Plot itself was utterly generic. While the premise did not get my super hero mojo up, this one was worth watching and a fun time. B+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdKf3MneyI

Whiskey_Bravo
06-29-18, 08:22
I will pass on the first one but Evangeline Lilly in the latest one might be about the only thing to get me to see one of these.

FlyAndFight
06-29-18, 08:30
I thought the first one was a great popcorn flick. Looking forward to the sequel.

Whiskey_Bravo, she's in the first film as well... ;)

austinN4
06-29-18, 09:02
I will pass on the first one but Evangeline Lilly in the latest one might be about the only thing to get me to see one of these.

I saw the first one and thought it was OK. I liked it but it was nothing great.

WillBrink
06-29-18, 09:42
I thought the first one was a great popcorn flick. Looking forward to the sequel.

She's a cutie, that's for sure.

jstalford
06-29-18, 10:11

She’s in the first one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quiet
06-30-18, 06:45

I agree.

jesuvuah
06-30-18, 09:35
I thought it was great, but I looked at it as more of a comedy.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk