PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to you guys in CA

9mm_shooter
06-30-18, 21:31
https://www-nbcsandiego-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Deadline-Looming-for-Assault-Rifle-Modification-Registration-in-California-487009921.html?amp=y&amp_js_v=0.1#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

I'm thinking there are more than just a few CA gunowners that will become felons in about 90 min.

Godspeed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BrigandTwoFour
07-01-18, 07:40
I don't live there anymore, thankfully. But I know the standard advice right now is that if you have an AR that you bought before 2014 (when the state started registering all long arm purchases), then STFU and don't register it as an AW.

I do wonder, though. I picked up two lowers in 2016, which went through the state registration system. It might be fairly entertaining to find out the state started harassing the residents of my previous address about unregistered assault weapons.

Evel Baldgui
07-01-18, 14:51
I reside in Laguna Beach for a two sometimes three months a year. The items I keep there (870 marine,Glock 26) are vastly different from what I have in New Hampshire and Florida, but adequate for basic security/safety needs. One simply adapts.

butlers
08-21-18, 14:34
Most folks I know went featureless or fixed magazine (e.g. Mag-Lock) and are absolutely NOT registering....

norcalAF
10-14-20, 00:12
Most folks I know went featureless or fixed magazine (e.g. Mag-Lock) and are absolutely NOT registering....This is where I'm at