PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Sphinx SDP Subcompact 9MM + Extras

CGoodwin
07-04-18, 08:57
OK, I have determined that this little gun, while extremely reliable, accurate, and fun to shoot, is not going to be my carry gun. I can't use it for competition either as it is too small for CCP (compared to my SDP Compacts) and too big for BUG in IDPA. So, here we go!

Excellent condition Sphinx SDP Subcompact. The only marks are on the left side of the rear Meprolight night sight from my gunsmith's installation work. Otherwise it is in perfect condition.
Includes the factory sights, installed Meprolight front and rear night sights (yellow rear, green front), installed Modern Weapon Systems SDP Subcompact trigger kit, and three 13 round magazines plus a not installed Modern Weapon Systems competition trigger return spring and firing pin spring for $900 face to face or $920 shipped FFL to FFL.

I have an additional XX5XX THREE x 13 round magazines available for $30 each.

SOLD Finally I have a new, unused Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim AIWB holster for the Sphinx Subcompact available for $95 in the bag with the tool and spare clip. SOLD

Buy the bundle for with the three additional magazines for $960 face to face or $975 shipped. Payments accepted are discrete cash for face to face meetings, PayPal (F/F or +3.5%), or USPS money orders. Trades considered but I only shoot 9MM and prefer decocker guns to those with manual safeties. Also looking for a Dillon XL650 press. NO GLOCKS, no shotguns, no wheelguns, no striker guns, no home AR builds...