PDA

View Full Version : Little Rock anchorwoman dies from injuries

Hersh
10-27-08, 16:41
You guys may have already heard about this, the story has been featured on the national media.

Last Monday, 10/20, a popular Little Rock anchorwoman was found brutally beaten in her home. Anne Pressly's mother always gave her daughter a morning wake-up call and when several calls went unanswered she drove to her daughter's home to check on her.

Miss Pressly's mother found her daughter unconscious in her bed bleeding badly and called 911. She was transported to St Vincent's Infirmary where she was placed in ICU and treated for "blunt force trauma" to the head and upper body. Reports indicated Miss Pressly was beaten so badly that she was unrecognizable and that every bone in her face was broken. I can't think of a worse thing for a mother to have to walk in on.

Later in the week her doctors were optimistic for her full recovery, but Saturday she took a turn for the worse and died early that evening.

I really don't know why I've posted this other than maybe to say that there are so many nutjobs out there ... for God's sake be careful.

http://www.katv.com/

lonewolf21
10-29-08, 00:14
im a guard here in little rock. i gotta tell ya, since ms. presley past away ive had tons of concerned women approaching me and asking about a gun for home defense and/or a ccw permit. i hate that it takes a tragedy like this to open people's minds to the reality of the world we live in. gods speed ms. presley.

SwatDawg15
10-29-08, 00:58
Prolly a freakin domestic abuse incident...

Detective_D
10-29-08, 08:34
Prolly a freakin domestic abuse incident...

It sure would be easier to solve if it was.
~D

Hersh
10-29-08, 21:05
It sure would be easier to solve if it was.
~D

Hey bud, glad to see you on the board! I sure do hope you guys nail that son of a bitch!

Take care.

By the way, the rifle range at CASA is good-to-go when you're life gets back to normal

Detective_D
10-30-08, 09:03
Hey Hersh, I am still around lurking. Dont worry, we will find this one. It is just a matter of time.

And I am going to have to check out the CASA range sometime. You know Lonewolf from a few posts up? He is a member out there too I think.
~D

RogerinTPA
10-30-08, 09:07
What a cryin shame. My bet it was a stalker or someone she knew that she rejected at one point.