PDA

View Full Version : The Kids Were Being TRAINED to Become School Shooters

Doc Safari
08-08-18, 16:14
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-08/heavily-armed-muslim-extremists-arrested-nm-trained-11-children-commit-school

Authorities looking for a missing 4-year-old Georgia boy say his father and another man were training nearly a dozen children at a remote New Mexico compound to commit school shootings with assault rifles, reports AP.

For months, neighbors worried about the squalid compound built along a remote New Mexico plain, saying they brought their concerns to authorities months before sheriff's officials raided the encampment, described as a small camping trailer in the ground.

Authorities said during the raid Friday that they had found the father armed with multiple firearms, including an assault rifle. They also said they believed there was a shooting range on the site.

The group arrived in Amalia in December, with enough money to buy groceries and construction supplies, according to Tyler Anderson, a 41-year-old auto mechanic who lives nearby. -KTUU

https://www.koat.com/article/children-found-on-taos-county-compound-were-being-trained-to-commit-school-shootings/22677117

The 11 children found on a makeshift compound north of Taos were being trained to commit school shootings, according to documents filed Wednesday.

According to the criminal complaint a foster parent of one of the 11 children told investigators that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj had trained the child in the use of an assault rifle "in preparation for future school shootings."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/08/08/children-were-being-trained-to-commit-school-shootings-by-man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.38ded0dded48

A suspected child abductor who authorities found last week with 11 children at a squalid compound in a remote area of New Mexico was training them to commit school shootings, according to documents filed in court this week, the Associated Press reported.

The suspect, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who was wanted on suspicion that he abducted his 4-year-old son, was engaged in weapons training at the compound in Taos County, a desert region near the state’s border with Colorado, officials charged in court documents, the AP reported.

My take: any day now the left will try to say that banning the publication of 3D gun plans would have stopped this. Where's David Hogg when you really need him? Probably honing his fellatio technique on some other leftist, I'll wager.

austinN4
08-08-18, 16:53
My shocked face! - AN4
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

*Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported."

Glad they got him - AN4

The_War_Wagon
08-08-18, 16:54
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/mohammedans1_zpstqrxfnvz.jpg

Wake27
08-08-18, 17:00
Thought it sounded like the beginning of a Madrassa.

FlyingHunter
08-08-18, 17:09
And of course, main stream media is covering this story with the depth of a wishing well in Sudan.

WillBrink
08-08-18, 17:20
Only plus is, we're not reading about it after the fact of a major event, where the FBI knew about as did the locals, and they did nadda until it was too late. So, an awful story, but could have been a far worse story. Lets watch the media makes this about ARs vs what it is...

flenna
08-08-18, 17:29
Only plus is, we're not reading about it after the fact of a major event, where the FBI knew about as did the locals, and they did nadda until it was too late. So, an awful story, but could have been a far worse story. Lets watch the media makes this about ARs vs what it is...

No, let's watch the media ignore it.

Moose-Knuckle
08-08-18, 17:50
For months, neighbors worried about the squalid compound built along a remote New Mexico plain, saying they brought their concerns to authorities months before sheriff's officials raided the encampment, described as a small camping trailer in the ground.

Authorities said during the raid Friday that they had found the father armed with multiple firearms, including an assault rifle. They also said they believed there was a shooting range on the site.

The group arrived in Amalia in December, with enough money to buy groceries and construction supplies, according to Tyler Anderson, a 41-year-old auto mechanic who lives nearby. -KTUU
https://www.koat.com/article/childre...tings/22677117

So you can raid a compound without murdering, oops I mean trying to rescue everyone inside? Huh, perhaps the BATFE and FBI should take some classes from this SO.

My shocked face! - AN4
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html

*Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported."

Glad they got him - AN4

#notallmuslims

WillBrink
08-09-18, 09:08

They can't and they're not. All the major outlets are covering the story. The issue will be how they spin it. They will likely spin by de emphasizing the connections to Muslim inspired terrorism, and focusing on the "gun problem" and evil ARs. Here's CNBC, which can't mention the term "assault rifle" enough in this write up. To their credit, they don't ignore the terrorism connection, and it appears the FBI and locals were aware of this loonie before this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/man-training-kids-for-school-shooting-court-documents-say.html

WillBrink
08-09-18, 09:09

They can't and they're not. All the major outlets are covering the story. The issue will be how they spin it. They will likely spin by de emphasizing the connections to Muslim inspired terrorism, and focusing on the "gun problem" and evil ARs. Here's CNBC, which can't mention the term "assault rifle" enough in this write up. To their credit, they don't ignore the terrorism connection, and it appears the FBI and locals were aware of this loonie before this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/man-training-kids-for-school-shooting-court-documents-say.html

WillBrink
08-09-18, 09:09
Double tap

Doc Safari
08-09-18, 09:12
According to Glenn Beck, the head Jihadist at the compound has ties to Linda Sarsour, a known Democrat operative. His sidekick also read a string of tweets claiming the head Jihadist must be an NRA member.

Doc Safari
08-10-18, 09:28
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/08/09/linda-sarsour-linked-father-nm-jihadi-allegedly-trained-kids-shoot-schools/

Left-wing Islamic activist Linda Sarsour reportedly has ties to the father of the man arrested for allegedly training children to carry out school shootings on a New Mexico compound.

Linda Sarsour, a prominent Democratic activist who helped organize the Women’s March on Washington, called Imam Wahhaj a “mentor” at an Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) conference in 2017:

My favorite person in this room, that’s mutual, is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, and motivator and encourager of mine, someone who has taught me to speak truth to power and not worry about the consequences, someone who has taught me we are on this earth to please Allah, and only Allah, that we are not here to please any man or women on this Earth, so I’m grateful to you, Imam Siraj … I’m grateful to you Imam Siraj, God bless you and protect you for a long time because we need you now more than ever.

Sarsour has also showered praise upon Imam Wahhaj in a series of tweets

My take: Any bets as to who turns out to be worse for the Democrat party--this bitch or Ocasio-Cortez?

OH58D
08-10-18, 10:22
This has been front page news here in New Mexico. Those children have been placed in foster homes by New Mexico's Children, Youth and Family department. However, the local population
does not want these kids to enter Public School, for obvious reasons. You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.

WillBrink
08-10-18, 13:33
This has been front page news here in New Mexico. Those children have been placed in foster homes by New Mexico's Children, Youth and Family department. However, the local population
does not want these kids to enter Public School, for obvious reasons. You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.

Hmmm, that sounds kinda nice actually right about now. Never been a huge fan of the species frankly. :big_boss:

B52U
08-10-18, 21:35
Edited

Moose-Knuckle
08-11-18, 04:24
You have to wonder how many of these compounds are spread throughout the rural American West? There are so many areas out here where you can not see another human for weeks at a time or longer.

Various border watch blogs have photos of prayer rugs, qurans, and Middle-Eastern to English dictionaries found along known illegal border crossing routes.

There was some media attention to an "islamic enclave compound" outside of Houston a couple of years ago. Reports of automatic gun fire from the compound that many assume was paramilitary training going on. There are islamic enclaves in multiple US states but it is being ignored by the MSM and if you do a search Google pops up "conspiracy theory" with the words "islamic training camps in the US".

One guy even wrote a book about it . . .

Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamic Terrorist Training Camps Inside America (https://www.amazon.com/Twilight-America-Islamic-Terrorist-Training/dp/0985026707)

Doc Safari
08-14-18, 09:19
Perps released? And only a token bail set?

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/local/new-mexico/2018/08/13/evidence-presented-new-mexico-compound-case/982637002/

A state judge on Monday cleared the way for five defendants who were arrested on child abuse charges at a remote New Mexico compound to be released pending trial despite authorities’ suspicions that the group was training children to use firearms for an anti-government mission.

Judge Sarah Backus set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that the two men and three women wear ankle monitors, have weekly contact with their attorneys, not consume alcohol and have no firearms.

Prosecutors presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj. Aside from some rifles, handguns and ammunition, authorities say they found books on being effective in combat and building untraceable weapons.

There was also a handwritten notebook that appeared to be some kind of training manual that prosecutors called disturbing.

Prosecutors and federal authorities said one of the children at the compound stated during an interview that the young boy had been taken to New Mexico in an attempt to cast demons from his body through a ritual that involved reading passages from the Quran.

My take: Sure, the five defendants will show up for trial. We believe them....don't we?

Business_Casual
08-14-18, 09:38
Flight risk defined.

Sam
08-14-18, 10:18
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj won't be out due to his warrant from Georgia for kidnapping.

If any of those skip bond and cause something horrible, the blood will be on that judge's hand.

Doc Safari
08-14-18, 10:23
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj won't be out due to his warrant from Georgia for kidnapping.

If any of those skip bond and cause something horrible, the blood will be on that judge's hand.

I would bet money they are hooked up with some well-funded jihadists and will be on a plane back to the sandbox by the weekend.

austinN4
08-14-18, 10:31
Perps released? And only a token bail set?

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that on the news this morning.

flenna
08-14-18, 10:58
Yeah, I was surprised when I saw that on the news this morning.

Don’t be surprised, the judge is an ex-public defender from San Francisco. Because liberalism is not only a mental disorder but a disease that spreads.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/new-mexico-compound-judge-has-history-issuing-low-bond-to-violent-offenders.html

sgtrock82
08-14-18, 11:08
Effin pathetic. Had any of these creeps been white the court of public opinion would have already errected the gallows. There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?

Years ago a friend of mine had a higher bail set for some harmless drunken mischief outside of a bar. Public officials are all freaking retarded.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

WillBrink
08-14-18, 11:57
Effin pathetic. Had any of these creeps been white the court of public opinion would have already errected the gallows. There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?

Years ago a friend of mine had a higher bail set for some harmless drunken mischief outside of a bar. Public officials are all freaking retarded.

The body of the dead child alone should be adequate to view them as a potential threat to the public. That judge should be removed.

Arik
08-14-18, 12:36
The body of the dead child alone should be adequate to view them as a potential threat to the public. That judge should be removed.Seriously!

- She said although she was concerned by “troubling facts,” prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community. -

How is training people to shoot schools not a particular threat to the community?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Doc Safari
08-14-18, 13:10
Seriously!

- She said although she was concerned by “troubling facts,” prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community. -

How is training people to shoot schools not a particular threat to the community?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm going out on a limb here and saying it must be the marijuana smoke wafting either from Santa Fe or Colorado. Yeah, must be that.

Moose-Knuckle
08-14-18, 13:23
Don’t be surprised, the judge is an ex-public defender from San Francisco. Because liberalism is not only a mental disorder but a disease that spreads.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/new-mexico-compound-judge-has-history-issuing-low-bond-to-violent-offenders.html

I don't right off these bleeding heart Democrat judges as mentally ill libtards, they are more than likely collaborators.

"OMG muh alt-right/White nationalist/Einsatzgruppen with their NRA supplied assault-rifles training to murder up school children BOND DENIED off to Gitmo!"

There are guns, flippin scary murderous guns ...and children, together and its barely worrisome to this judge. Did they even find this missing kid yet?

SO found the body of a DEAD child but the color of their skin and their "faith" preclude them from such scrutiny.

Moose-Knuckle
08-14-18, 13:29
Man arrested at New Mexico compound is son of imam with possible link to 1993 World Trade Center bombing

The man arrested at a squalid New Mexico compound is the son of a controversial Brooklyn imam who was on a list of people who "may be alleged as co-conspirators" to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, according to court documents released by prosecutors Wednesday. Siraj Wahhaj, who shares a name with his son who was arrested Saturday, testified as a character witness for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious "blind sheikh" who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/siraj-wahhaj-arrested-amalia-new-mexico-father-imam-possible-link-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-court-documents/

According to Wiki, the suspects father:

Siraj Wahhaj is an African-American imam of Al-Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn, New York and the leader of The Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA). He was also the former vice-president of the Islamic Society of North America.

In 1969 he ended his schooling and joined the Nation of Islam, changing his name to Jeffrey12x. During this time he was vocal in his belief that “white people are devils." He said of this, “I preached it. I taught it.”

When Elijah Muhammed died in 1975, "His teachings began to unravel in my mind", and he became a Sunni Muslim with the encouragement of Muhammad's son Warith Deen Mohammed. Mohammed took over and reorganized the Nation of Islam, urging members to come to orthodox Islam. Kearse then changed his name again to Siraj Wahhaj, which means "bright light" in Arabic. He was chosen to study Islam at the Umm al-Qura university of Mecca for a period of four months in 1978.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj

Doc Safari
08-15-18, 12:59
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/new-mexico-judge-cries-islamophobia-decision-free-jihadi-compound-suspects

In reaction to Judge Backus's decision, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez said she "strongly disagreed" with the outcome of the hearing, stating "Unfortunately, it highlights how extreme the New Mexico Supreme Court has been in dictating pretrial release for all kinds of dangerous criminals."

So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.

For her decision, Backus says she has received over 200 threats, including death threats, which resulted in the evacuation of a New Mexico courthouse on Tuesday.

Backus has received more than 200 threats, according to Barry Massey, a spokesman for New Mexico Courts. Callers have threatened physical violence against Backus, including some people who threatened to slit Backus' throat and smash her head, Massey said. People also lashed out on social media and also threatened court staff, Massey said. -CNN

Baccus has been called an "Islamic terrorist sympathizer" and a "disgusting garbage human," according to Massey.

My take: Sounds like New Mexico's effed up laws are to blame for this oxygen thief being allowed to walk. Way to Go, Nuevo Mejico, Land of Dis-enchantment.

VARIABLE9
08-15-18, 13:06
Man arrested at New Mexico compound is son of imam with possible link to 1993 World Trade Center bombing

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/siraj-wahhaj-arrested-amalia-new-mexico-father-imam-possible-link-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-court-documents/

According to Wiki, the suspects father:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_Wahhaj
He’s also given some sort of speech for Obummer.

Moose-Knuckle
08-15-18, 14:11
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-15/new-mexico-judge-cries-islamophobia-decision-free-jihadi-compound-suspects
So despite the dead child found at the heavily armed Islamist compound, where one of the 11 malnourished children told authorities they would be kidnapped or killed if they didn't commit jihad at the behest of their reincarnated Jesus - Judge Backus could not be compelled to deny bail.

Bullshit!

She could damn well have "compelled" all she wants, she's a f'n judge. There is a thing called high bond, she could have set bail in the millions of dollars essentially denying them bail as they would not be able to afford it short of a Saudi Prince picking up the tab.

sgtrock82
08-15-18, 16:31
Bullshit!

She could damn well have "compelled" all she wants, she's a f'n judge. There is a thing called high bond, she could have set bail in the millions of dollars essentially denying them bail as they would not be able to afford it short of a Saudi Prince picking up the tab.Totally agree, its a sorry excuse. Death threats be damned, your a flippin judge for cryin out loud. Judges have been subject to such tactics for ages this shouldnt be a suprise. Everyone want to be a judge till its time to do judge shit!

austinN4
08-15-18, 17:45
I don't understand the bond system, but I have read they were released on their signatures only. But then somewhere else I read the bonds were $20K each, which I thought meant 10% to the bond agent or only $2K.

Co-gnARR
08-15-18, 18:11
Bullshit!

She could damn well have "compelled" all she wants, she's a f'n judge. There is a thing called high bond, she could have set bail in the millions of dollars essentially denying them bail as they would not be able to afford it short of a Saudi Prince picking up the tab.
There are a lot of bleeding hearts here in New Mexico, and Taos is definitely filled with liberal artist and hippie types. In fact, I think there is a commune from the '60's still functioning in the area. With that in mind it's no surprise to my cynical self that the judge has performed the way she has. I do enjoy living here but there are some attitudes toward crime that confound me.

Doc Safari
08-16-18, 17:03
The judge responds:

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/news/local/new-mexico/2018/08/16/taos-judge-explains-reasons-bond-release-new-mexico-compound-case/1008429002/

In an eight-page court order, Taos District Court Judge Sarah Backus spells out what prompted her to rule for release on a signature bond for five adults arrested at a makeshift compound in Amalia earlier this month.

"The charges in all these cases are for child abuse," Backus wrote. "The State produced no evidence of any abuse. ... The Court has no information and none was presented as to their current conditions."

Backus said she was presented evidence that a yet-to-be-identified child — family members have reportedly claimed that it's Abdul-Ghani — died while in the defendants' care, but no charges have been filed in his death. She said there was no evidence regarding his cause of death or that he didn't receive adequate medical attention.

"The only evidence received by the Court regarding this child is that he was ill and disabled and that the defendants prayed over him and touched him on the forehead prior to his death," the judge wrote. "...While the Court finds these allegations extremely disturbing, the allegations, without more, do not rise to the level of evidence that clearly convinces the Court that the defendants are a danger to any other person (all other children are in the custody of the State) or to the community at large."

The Office of the Medical Investigator said it could take weeks to identify the body due to the level of decomposition. Prosecutors said at the hearing that one of the children said the boy died in February during one of the prayer ceremonies.

Prosecutors seemed to hinge a big part of their argument on information that the children were being trained to carry out terrorist acts. The judge said there was no evidence of that, either.

"No actual threats of terrorism or any credible evidence of a substantive plan was produced regarding the same," Backus wrote.

"From this meager evidence the Court is requested by the State to surmise that these people are dangerous terrorists with a plot against the Country or institutions," Backus wrote. "The Court may not surmise, guess or assume."

Evidence was presented that the children were being trained to use guns and there was a shooting range on the compound, but Backus wrote, "The State conceded that any children exposed to firearms should be trained in their use."

And none of the weapons was stolen or illegal, she noted. They are readily available for purchase at retail stores.

The defendants also didn't have a criminal history, which is one criterion judges use when determining dangerousness.

"The State did not produce any evidence of any history of violence that would cause the Court to conclude that they are a danger to the community or are unlikely to appear at hearings or to abide by their conditions of release," the judge wrote.

"The State apparently expected the Court to take the individuals' faith into account in making such a determination," Backus wrote. "The Court has never been asked to take any other person's faith into account in making a determination of dangerousness. The Court is not aware of any law that allows the Court to take a person's faith into consideration in making a dangerousness determination."

"The Court is aware that it will receive criticism about this decision," Backus wrote. "The canons of judicial ethics require that judges not concern themselves with public opinion and base their decisions in the law and the evidence presented in Court. "In Court, the burden was on the prosecution to prove its case and it did not do so. For that reason, the Court has denied the motion for detention without bond."

My take: Sounds like a rambling CYA attempt because you wanted to be politically correct.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU APPROACH TERRORISM AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT MATTER INSTEAD OF (MORE PROPERLY) A MILITARY ONE.

So, do you want to let her off the hook?

This also reminds us to ask, "How many more of these training camps are in the US?"

jpmuscle
08-16-18, 20:53
So other times when rulings are done in the interest of “public safety “ those are ok.

Cool..... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dienekes
08-16-18, 22:35
The batteries in my Trust-O-Meter died a long time ago.

Doc Safari
08-17-18, 09:39
In a baffling twist, the authorities have DESTROYED the entire compound. So much for "Police Line Do Not Cross."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-16/new-mexico-jihad-compound-mysteriously-destroyed-authorities

New Mexico authorities have executed a court order to destroy an encampment where the son of a famous New York Imam ritualistically murdered his three-year-old son and trained nearly a dozen other children to commit school shootings, according to Taos, NM prosecutors.

My take: Let me adjust my tinfoil hat a little. Mmmm....okay, is it on straight now? Could it be that the authorities couldn't allow evidence of another planned mass shooting be discovered, especially since that evidence would have implicated the involvement of some federal alphabet soup agencies?

Did certain state officials get a phone call saying, "You better send your boys in there to clean it up ASAP."?

(If I don't post ever again, you'll know that I was "dealt with" for knowing too much.) :jester:

Doc Safari
08-17-18, 11:02
This also reminds us to ask, "How many more of these training camps are in the US?"

I REST MY CASE, YOUR HONOR:

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack/

Iranian-backed militants are operating across the United States mostly unfettered, raising concerns in Congress and among regional experts that these "sleeper cell" agents are poised to launch a large-scale attack on the American homeland, according to testimony before lawmakers.

Iranian agents tied to the terror group Hezbollah have already been discovered in the United States plotting attacks, giving rise to fears that Tehran could order a strike inside America should tensions between the Trump administration and Islamic Republic reach a boiling point.

Intelligence officials and former White House officials confirmed to Congress on Tuesday that such an attack is not only plausible, but relatively easy for Iran to carry out at a time when the Trump administration is considering abandoning the landmark nuclear deal and reapplying sanctions on Tehran.

There is mounting evidence that Iran poses "a direct threat to the homeland," according to Rep. Peter King (R., N.Y.), a member of the House Homeland Security Committee and chair of its subcommittee on counterterrorism and intelligence.

A chief concern is "Iranian support for Hezbollah, which is active in the Middle East, Latin America, and here in the U.S., where Hezbollah operatives have been arrested for activities conducted in our own country," King said, referring the recent arrest of two individuals plotting terror attacks in New York City and Michigan.

(I know it's from April, but that's still pretty recent).

Averageman
08-17-18, 11:53
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/isis_terrorist_posing_as_refugee_captured_in_california.html

Ameen could face execution for the "organized killing by an armed group" according to Iraqi documents filed in U.S. federal court.
Prosecutors say Ameen entered the U.S. under a refugee program, eventually settling in Sacramento, and attempted to gain legal status in the United States.
He arrived in Turkey in 2012 and began applying to the U.S. for refugee status by claiming to be a victim of terrorism, according to a court document. He was granted refugee status in June 2014, but returned to Iraq to commit the slaying before traveling to the United States in November 2014, the document says.

Considering the shape of our immigration system their are probably more of these camps out there run by guys like this.

Averageman
08-18-18, 08:07
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-backed-sleeper-cell-militants-hibernating-u-s-positioned-attack/
Iranian-backed militants are operating across the United States mostly unfettered, raising concerns in Congress and among regional experts that these "sleeper cell" agents are poised to launch a large-scale attack on the American homeland, according to testimony before lawmakers.
Iranian agents tied to the terror group Hezbollah have already been discovered in the United States plotting attacks, giving rise to fears that Tehran could order a strike inside America should tensions between the Trump administration and Islamic Republic reach a boiling point.
Intelligence officials and former White House officials confirmed to Congress on Tuesday that such an attack is not only plausible, but relatively easy for Iran to carry out at a time when the Trump administration is considering abandoning the landmark nuclear deal and reapplying sanctions on Tehran.

Hmmmm, wonder who helped fund that?

Moose-Knuckle
08-20-18, 05:01
Interesting how things played out thus far . . .

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1891/29213154047_e9e5fc3cb1_b.jpg

TAZ
08-20-18, 08:57

Hmmmm, wonder who helped fund that?

Hmmmmm. I wonder who let these asshats into the nation.

Averageman
08-20-18, 10:11
I lived in Arizona for a decade or so, I still have most of my extended family living there. The line between Arizona and New Mexico is rather amazing sometimes, less now than before, but there was almost a 180 degree shift in mindset between New Mexico and Arizona in the 1970's.
I'm not sure why this guy is not being prosecuted for the boy's murder, but I'm almost positive if you told a Judge in New Mexico "It's a ritual in Islam, it just went wrong, but it's a part of our faith." that wouldn't be researched, pretty much as you see here, you'd be on your way.
I would tease them about it but, Wtf, how many times did Arizona send John McCain back to Washington?

Sam
08-26-18, 07:54
Update:

The crazy adults were planning to attack Grady Hospital in Atlanta and other places.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/duo-tied-to-new-mexico-compound-planned-attack-on-grady-hospital-documents-show/820684695

VARIABLE9
08-26-18, 10:15
Interesting how things played out thus far . . .

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1891/29213154047_e9e5fc3cb1_b.jpg

And this is a headline this morning, trying to elicit sympathy for these people...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/new-mexico-off-the-grid/index.html

New Mexico compound family struggled with life off the grid

RetroRevolver77
08-26-18, 10:47
So why did the authorities remove the trailer and bulldoze the site along with setting a really low bond after the arrests? A body was found there, terrorists were training for an attack- nothing to see here folks.

GTF425
08-26-18, 18:15
Update:

The crazy adults were planning to attack Grady Hospital in Atlanta and other places.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/duo-tied-to-new-mexico-compound-planned-attack-on-grady-hospital-documents-show/820684695

That went out in an email across work today. Crazy world we live in.

flenna
08-29-18, 17:10
Update:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/judge-dismisses-all-charges-against-3-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html

So I wonder if they failed to have the evidentiary hearing because all the evidence was bulldozed?

SomeOtherGuy
08-29-18, 17:24
Update:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/29/judge-dismisses-all-charges-against-3-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html
So I wonder if they failed to have the evidentiary hearing because all the evidence was bulldozed?

Really messed up doesn't begin to describe this. It really comes across as if the local courts want these people roaming free.

Doc Safari
08-29-18, 17:24
Update:

There's definitely something fishy going on, although New Mexico is such a blue state anymore that I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry Brown moves here and runs for governor.

The_War_Wagon
08-29-18, 17:43
Soooooo... these post 9/11 mohammedan terrorists are NOT swinging from an oak on the courthouse lawn BECAUSE...??? :confused:

MountainRaven
08-29-18, 17:50
Soooooo... these post 9/11 mohammedan terrorists are NOT swinging from an oak on the courthouse lawn BECAUSE...??? :confused:

I'd guess because we're still a nation of laws.

SomeOtherGuy
08-29-18, 18:03

The suspects should get due process like anyone else. But in half the country they would have had higher and stricter bail requirements for a DUI than what they got for suspicion of murder + conspiracy to commit terrorist attacks. Why the bail wasn't reasonable is just the first of many good questions, now culminating in why most of the charges have been dismissed.

Put this and Las Vegas together and I feel like I'm living in a third-rate CBS crime drama with writers who are barely literate and are proud to hit 90 on their IQ tests.

TAZ
08-29-18, 18:12
Update:

What’s the bulldozing comment. They run out of flammable teargas??

flenna
08-29-18, 18:15
What’s the bulldozing comment. They run out of flammable teargas??

Their entire compound was bulldozed not too long after their arrest.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-29-18, 18:37
Sounds like they needed some guns. Maybe with bumpstocks...

Moose-Knuckle
08-30-18, 14:47

Yup, those same laws that let these terrorists go, the same laws that are not bringing justice to a murdered child, et al.

It's as if those .gov bulldozers COVERED UP something to do with that compound . . .

I have little doubt these jihadists were recruited and put into play by an FBI handler, you know to prevent terrorism and those pesky Sheriff deputies blew their op.

sundance435
08-30-18, 15:16
Really messed up doesn't begin to describe this. It really comes across as if the local courts want these people roaming free.

Sounds more to me like gross incompetence by the police and prosecutors, which does happen sometimes in small jurisdictions (let alone large ones) where something big happens - they aren't prepared for anything like this. People love to think judges are just looking for an excuse to let guilty people go, but that's not my experience with most of them.

Right, I agree, so there's at least 2 of us.

The suspects should get due process like anyone else. But in half the country they would have had higher and stricter bail requirements for a DUI than what they got for suspicion of murder + conspiracy to commit terrorist attacks. Why the bail wasn't reasonable is just the first of many good questions, now culminating in why most of the charges have been dismissed.

Put this and Las Vegas together and I feel like I'm living in a third-rate CBS crime drama with writers who are barely literate and are proud to hit 90 on their IQ tests.

Why is it easier to believe a conspiracy theory, which generally involves way more skill or luck than 99% of humans are capable of, than, say, just plain stupidity and incompetence? BTW, bail, since the time of the Constitution, was meant to ensure people showed up to court - doesn't sound like that was an issue here...since they've appeared every time. I have no doubt that the accused are the epitome of human garbage, but let's try not to trample the Constitution for scum who don't deserve us doing so. Now, if you want to throw due process out the window for Justin Bieber or any of the Kardashians, I'm listening.

Yup, those same laws that let these terrorists go, the same laws that are not bringing justice to a murdered child, et al.

It's as if those .gov bulldozers COVERED UP something to do with that compound . . .

I have little doubt these jihadists were recruited and put into play by an FBI handler, you know to prevent terrorism and those pesky Sheriff deputies blew their op.

Again, the primary difference between us and this trash is that we follow laws and believe in a Constitution, even when it's inconvenient. There's not a dime's worth of difference between a lynch mob and a tin-pot mullah/dictator. Your head must hurt from keeping tabs on what's really happening with stuff.

Moose-Knuckle
08-30-18, 15:46
Again, the primary difference between us and this trash is that we follow laws and believe in a Constitution, even when it's inconvenient. There's not a dime's worth of difference between a lynch mob and a tin-pot mullah/dictator. Your head must hurt from keeping tabs on what's really happening with stuff.

Oh great and wise social justice warrior, did you happen to change your user name lately?

A murdered child is still not receiving justice and those jihadists will go on to kill later. But at least you'll be able sleep at night with a clear conscience.

MountainRaven
08-30-18, 15:58
A murdered child is still not receiving justice and those jihadists will go on to kill later.

We shall see.

kerplode
08-30-18, 16:11
But in half the country they would have had higher and stricter bail requirements for a DUI than what they got for suspicion of murder + conspiracy to commit terrorist attacks.
Well, in the Land of Entitlement, you need at least a baker's dozen DUIs before anyone cares, so I wouldn't expect anything different for suspicion of murder and all that.

I lived in NM for a long time...None of what happened in this case surprises me in the least.

sundance435
08-30-18, 16:13
Oh great and wise social justice warrior, did you happen to change your user name lately?

A murdered child is still not receiving justice and those jihadists will go on to kill later. But at least you'll be able sleep at night with a clear conscience.

What's stopping you from doling out some of your justice to them? Do hyperbolic posts help you sleep at night with a clear conscience?

Moose-Knuckle
08-31-18, 04:16
We shall see.

I sure hope not. I'm tired of seeing muslims murder people, especially ones that the .gov know about prior to their attacks.

What's stopping you from doling out some of your justice to them? Do hyperbolic posts help you sleep at night with a clear conscience?

They didn't teach you reading comprehension in that indoctrination mill?

Page three post #59:

Where exactly is it that you extrapolated from my post that I'm calling for vigilante justice?

RetroRevolver77
08-31-18, 04:53
Friend of mine was gunned down in a shopping center from one of those islamo militants. Their religion isn't compatible with Western civilization.

ST911
08-31-18, 08:10
Lighten up. It's just the internet.

sundance435
08-31-18, 08:14
They didn't teach you reading comprehension in that indoctrination mill?

Page three post #59:

Where exactly is it that you extrapolated from my post that I'm calling for vigilante justice?

Maybe from your statement that the "law" isn't bringing "justice" to a dead child? At least 2 of them are still charged with killing a child. The problem here isn't the "law", it's the people employed to prosecute it. If the local prosecutor would suck it up and ask for help from the state (which he has expressly refused to do), it's possible that a grand jury could indict all of them on the dismissed charges, because that's how our laws work. As a prosecutor, you REALLY have to eff something up to get charges thrown out on technical grounds - granted, it doesn't help that someone decided to bulldoze the crime scene shortly after arrests were made. It's happens way less frequently than some people think.

I can see how it looks, that there has to be some more nefarious explanation, especially bulldozing the crime scene, but having actually dealt with investigations and prosecutions, incompetence is still the #1 factor in a situation like this.

To someone else's point, is Islam incompatible with Western civilization? Possibly, but it doesn't help that legitimately crazy people keep doing crazy shit in the name of "Islam". How many of them "converted" or were "born again" within only a few months/years of committing their crimes? I'm guessing here, but I bet most of them "converted" through ISIS and Wahabist YouTube videos - I doubt they went through the effort of discussing their new belief system with a legitimate (not extremist) cleric. Not equating what Westboro Baptist does to killing people, but their brand of crazy is in the name of Jesus - there's probably another Eric Rudolph/James Kopp or 5 in that group already.

Doc Safari
08-31-18, 08:57
Well, in the Land of Entitlement, you need at least a baker's dozen DUIs before anyone cares, so I wouldn't expect anything different for suspicion of murder and all that.

I lived in NM for a long time...None of what happened in this case surprises me in the least.

LOL. True that. It wouldn't surprise me if the real coverup is in the fact that maybe these jihadists were contributors to the NM Democrap party.

VARIABLE9
08-31-18, 18:53
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/fbi-arrests-five-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects-days-after-multiple-charges-were-dropped.html

FBI arrests five New Mexico compound suspects days after multiple charges were dropped

sgtrock82
08-31-18, 19:46
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/31/fbi-arrests-five-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects-days-after-multiple-charges-were-dropped.html

FBI arrests five New Mexico compound suspects days after multiple charges were dropped!53625

Moose-Knuckle
09-01-18, 05:25

FBI arrests five New Mexico compound suspects days after multiple charges were dropped

Well that will at least help the FBI's public image considering the current scandals.

Good on them for picking up the ball after the NM DA/judge dropped it.