PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Complete battle belt with bonus pouches/kneepads/combat shirt

Shagnasty
08-09-18, 21:11

Joining the Army, so everything must go!

I built this setup a couple years ago, didn't use it much. Some of the pouches are well used but still have a ton of life left in them.

VTAC XL Battle belt in Multicam. I wear a 32-34 waist and the edges of the padding just touch. Plenty of adjustment.

Some inner belt with australpin cobra buckles. Can't remember the brand, but want to say it was First Spear. Black in color.

Tactical Tailor triple pistol mag pouch with kydex inserts - I had some thick strips of velcro made up to increase the tension on the mags so I didn't have to run the flaps (which are now missing.) They hold on tight to both Glock and M&P mags as tested. Ran this pouch through rough and tumble 2 gun comps and never lost a mag. The way the velcro is on these, the inserts are damn near permanent unless you want to wrestle with it.

Maxpedition short dual AR mag pouch in FDE. Allows for a full beercan grip. great retention adjustable via shock cord.

5.11 flashlight pouch in FDE

T3 Tactical (Trident tactical?) dump pouch. Super flat and doesn't bounce around. Kydex reinforced opening and shock cord closure.

First Spear CAT pouch - CAT tourniquet included, but it's 4 or so years old, although it has been protected from the elements.

Safariland 7TS ALS Holster in FDE. Fits Glock 17/22 WITH OR WITHOUT TLR-1 or Surefire X300.

Safariland Kydex single AR mag pouch with belt clip

Tactical Tailor short Dual AR mag pouch in FDE - Missing one of the molle sticks and the tab for one bungee. Probably junk, but that's your call.

Tactical Tailor Tall dual AR mag pouch in Multicam - Has everything it needs.

Hatch Kneepads in FDE - lightly used.

5.11 XL Gloves in FDE - damned if i know what model they are. I'd liken them to 21st century Nomex flight gloves. Really great.

5.11 combat shirt in multicam - Size large. Worn a few times. Still looks new minus a few snags.

All I'm charging for essentially is the holster and belt setup. WILL NOT PART OUT. I'd like $120 for the set, shipped. Payment via discreet Paypal. Cash discount for FTF transfer in Phoenix, AZ. If payment is received after the post office closes on Friday, will ship the following Monday.

Shagnasty
08-11-18, 21:21
Bump and price reduction