PDA

View Full Version : THANKS TO EVERYONE

RNGRPOPO
10-28-08, 08:29
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great info provided here. I am new to reloading and started loading .223 a few monthis ago and it was a easy task. Now I am loading .45 acp and it is much easier than .223. Again thanks to everyone. Keep posting this wonderful info.

markm
10-28-08, 08:53
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great info provided here. I am new to reloading and started loading .223 a few monthis ago and it was a easy task. Now I am loading .45 acp and it is much easier than .223. Again thanks to everyone. Keep posting this wonderful info.

.45 if fun to reload. It's like the fisher price of reloading because all the components are bigger and easier to handle.

The only thing to keep an eye one is your powder charge. Unlike the rifle, it's possible to double charge a case and still be able to seat the bullet.

Avoid the pitfall of trying to go fast. Quality over Quantity, and you'll have a long, safe reloading career!

RNGRPOPO
10-28-08, 12:18
That is true I take it one round at time.

markm
10-28-08, 12:55
I can remember reading the rounds per hour ratings on the various machines and trying to make sure I was that productive. I also worked in a factory welding lead wires as a young punk. And I took pride on being faster than the other bums around me.

It took a little maturing to break that way of thinking and focus on quality above all. You can't put a price on the peace of mind that you get when you know every round you crank out is RIGHT.