PDA

View Full Version : Job openings in NoVa

SilverEagle
10-28-08, 10:46
Silver Eagle Group in Ashburn, Virginia is looking for qualified full and part-time merchandise and armorer staff. We are building the nations premier indoor training facility, including 3 ranges (50y/25y/25y) and 22,000 sqr/ft of force on force scenario training. Experience with firearms safety is mandatory, all additional experience is welcome!

Visit us at www.SilverEagle-Group.com for more info on the facility and forward resumes to Jason Lee at LeeJ@SilverEagle-group.com

jasonhgross
10-28-08, 14:09
When will the facility be open to train at?

M4arc
10-28-08, 14:13
Will the general public be able to shoot there?

SilverEagle
10-28-08, 16:03
We are fast tracking building and development but we won't open before approval comes down from the training department. Our target dates are currently:

December 6th:
Preview Event
Merchandise area / Cafe open for business
Use the facility on us!*

January 1st:
Training schedule posted

The facility will be open to the public on a membership basis, inquires on membership should be directed to:

Kellie, Membership Manager
bradfordk@silvereagle-group.com

*During the week of December 6th we will be offering free day passes for use of the facility! All of these dates are subject to change due to unforeseen delays in construction or development

C4IGrant
10-28-08, 16:29
Cool! Maybe I should apply (am most likely under qualified though).

C4

SilverEagle
11-10-08, 09:06
We have had some great responses to my posting for new employees! I appreciate the turn out but I'm still looking for some part-time associates. If you have been thinking about sending in your resume, please feel free to email it in!

Also, as I mentioned in my earlier update, we will be opening the doors on Saturday, Dec. 6th. That weekend we will be giving away range time for the "live fire" and scenario house ranges. All you buy is ammo. Additionally there will be manufacturer reps (Still being determined who) present to help everyone out.