PDA

View Full Version : Fightlite SCR Lower Group Buy

MistWolf
08-19-18, 18:03
Stick showed this rifle with a Fightlite SCR lower.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/399164ac4a4d3ae501f05c632cfc4a23/tumblr_pdl5y0f9pL1rrcg2fo1_1280.jpg
The Fightlite SCR lower will fit any AR15 type upper and takes AR mags. I could justify this lower because it's the best configuration for building a California compliant AR type rifle now available. I would have a California compliant featureless rifle that I can take with me when I go visit friends stuck in the Occupied Territories. But the real reason I want one is that I simply do. I like the SCR lower.

I asked Stick about a possible group buy. He said to start a thread here to see if there's enough interest. This is that thread.

I am MistWolf.
I wish to buy one complete Fightlite SCR lower.
I wish to buy two Magpul Ultra Compact 10 round magazines.

Furbyballer
08-19-18, 18:23
I am Furbyballer.

I wish to buy 1 complete Fightlite SCR lower.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

titsonritz
08-19-18, 19:31
I'm down with an other group buy and I also have friends behind enemy lines I visit. I have been using my 870 for a go to long gun while there, but have been wanting to put together a California AR rig.

I am titsonritz

fledge
08-19-18, 21:24
I notice that are available with a sporter or Monte Carlo stock.

Seek here: https://www.rainierarms.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer=913

Looks like the Monte Carlo has a cheek riser which I prefer.

I am fledge.

CrowCommand
08-20-18, 18:33
I am CrowCommand.

If you don't like something, stay out of the thread. The last group buy started turning into a bitch fest with some posts, and I'm keeping this thread clean. If you don't like it, please feel free to complain to the admin and board owners of which I am neither....

Thanks, Stick

Edited Stick to remove arfcom style bs.

Stickman
08-20-18, 19:15
Please are not free to crap in this thread simply because they don't like the looks, price, sexual orientation of the weapon, or whatever else. The thread is to see if there is interest in a Fightlite SCR, which is not a cheap item. I have no idea if the company is even willing to do a group buy, never mind what the price would be.

Thanks for your support and understanding, and for the realization that I already have this item, and get nothing out of these group buys aside from helping people out.

I'll get some pictures together to show the item, though its possible that I have an older model.

ccosby
08-21-18, 00:30
I've always wanted one of the lowers to build a sbr out of but they have never been in stock with vendors that I'm ordering other firearms from to add to my cart.

I'd be interested in one for a group buy if its something that could be done. I'd love to get a bit of a discount on one.

CrowCommand
08-21-18, 05:24
Didn't mean any disrespect.

R6436
08-22-18, 11:04
I'd be interested in a group buy. Been looking at doing a build around one of the SCR lowers for over a year now.

Tx_Aggie
08-22-18, 12:06
I've kicked around the idea of buying one of these for a while, especially now that the triggers have supposedly been improved.

Depending on the price, and the ability to select the stock we want, I may be interested in:

One complete Fightlite SCR Lower
Two Magpul Ultra Compact 10 round mags

TxRaptor
08-22-18, 13:17
Depending on price, I am interested in one SCR lower.

Stickman
08-24-18, 19:48
Didn't mean any disrespect.

Thanks CC, inflection is hard to read online, and evidently I took your comments the wrong way. You are GTG, and thank you for the clarification.

Stickman
08-24-18, 19:49
Depending on price, I am interested in one SCR lower.

I'm trying to figure out how many we would need to get a group buy, and I need to come up with a number before I can try to figure a price for guys. Hopefully we get a few more people involved, but I have a few angles I can work with this one, so I have high hopes.

loonwulf
08-31-18, 11:25
I would be interested in 1 complete lower.

MAP
08-31-18, 13:49
I would be interested in one (1) lower.

Buckaroo
08-31-18, 14:53
I am Buckaroo and would be interested in 1 complete lower and several magpul mags

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

26 Inf
08-31-18, 17:32
I am 26 Inf - I don't want to sound cheap - although I know it does, indeed sound that way - I'd be in @ 40% off - around 345.00ish.

I appreciate the leg work you are doing, thanks!