PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: WTS/WTT M&P Pro full size Apex FSS & Flatty/3 barrels/Fiber optic sights other option

dlraymond30
08-27-18, 20:55
SOLD
Full size M&P 40 Pro with factory 40 and 357dig and storm lake stainless 9mm barrels, I captured tungsten guide rod, pro blacked out rear sight and Dawson fiber optic front with red tube and can include another fiber optic rod, Apex forward set seat and flat trigger but can swap out for either Apex competition spring kit and poly trigger or stock trigger or complete stock setup or whatever combo you want. Gun is a tack driver and with tungsten guide rod it is flat shooting especially with 9mm which I always shoot in it but all thee calibers function flawlessly. Will include 2 9mm mags and 2 40/357sig mags. I have A LOT of mags as well as many mags with Tehran Tactical +6 extensions. I also ha r a speed shooters specialties brass and aluminum limited sized magwells anc I can include one for an agreed upon amount. They are used. I will let the gun as it sits and with 2 if each magazine go for $550obo. You will be gettinone helluva deal. Gun is clean and runs like a champ. Less than 500 rounds put through in all calibers, never a malf. If you want to get any of the extra stuff like mags, magwell, extensions, extra trigger stuff or stock parts let’s just talk. I’m not the kind of person that thinks you should pay for the PRIVILEGE of owning something that passed though my hands lol. Interested trades: Shiled 9mm + cash Spikes 9-10” quad rail 9-10” BCM, DD, MI mlok/KeyMod Rails AR two stage trigger Red dots (RMR styled and Aimpoint and others) QD 30mm scope mount 12ish” 6.8spc barrel and bolt and mags and ammo 6.5grendel mags/ammo Offset iron sights Just lemme know whatcha got and make an offer. Don’t hesitate to make offers guys and gals, worst j can say is no. I also want to build a colt patterned 9mm SBR so offer that stuff too. Mostly looking for $$$ though. Will put pics up when I get home to post them. If you need some now you can text me. Text is much faster than PMs I’ve found. Oh yeah, shipping, just as low as it’s it too damn much I’ll cover it. If it exceeds like $20 then I’ll have you do it, cool?
Kindest Regards, Darrin 480 453 4364