PDA

View Full Version : Damn you Magpul!

basilhaydenO
10-29-08, 14:27
The Tactical Carbine DVD that was just put out by Magpul is just a propaganda movie in disguise. Now, I have to figure out what sling mount they are using and that battery assist thing, I think is something that Magpul is thinking about selling in the future. Gotta have one of those. Me being a lefty, I have to worry about being able to use it though. I gotta get an ambi-release (once again, cause i'm a lefty). And I don't have a damn backup iron sight because I'm waiting on that MBUS thing to come out. I did get my xtm things in the mail today and am looking forward to going home and installing them. I just hope the S doesn't HTF for at least another year so I have time to acquire all of this stuff. Oh and the DVD was good stuff.

JBnTX
10-29-08, 14:48
... I just hope the S doesn't HTF for at least another year so I have time to acquire all of this stuff....

You've got plenty of time.:confused:

ZDL
10-29-08, 15:06
You've got plenty of time.:confused:

More of that "HOPE" talk.... :D

I thought it was interesting they made no overt attempt to push any particular product or manufacture. Even their own. I found that refreshing as I did not want to watch a 3 disc infomercial. On the same hand... I found it frustrating as I was pausing the DVD and walking up to the screen in an attempt to ID products and gear... lol The only thing that was obvious was the mobile armory bags. I don't believe that was intentional though.

Great job. I don't think I would have done anything differently with the set. They definitely know their shit and their customers.

My only complaint with magpul ever has been their "tease" factor which they have eliminated. Now I bitch about "what coming out next?" Funny how that works... :D

Great job magpul.

photosniper
10-29-08, 22:43
I just ordered the set, should be awesome from the trailer's I've seen.

SwatDawg15
10-30-08, 01:20
I watched the preview and I gotta have the dvd. Going to order it by Friday :o

supersix4
10-30-08, 23:50
it came the other day.... I am still working through it... it was $$ well spent. :D

Mojo58
11-29-08, 00:39
Which single point slings were they running and who manufactures that "battery assist" device?

ZDL
11-29-08, 00:40
Which single point slings were they running and who manufactures that "battery assist" device?

Sling's I don't know. BAD is developed by magpul and is prototype only at this point. No release date.

rob_s
11-29-08, 07:23
The Tactical Carbine DVD that was just put out by Magpul is just a propaganda movie in disguise. Now, I have to figure out what sling mount they are using and that battery assist thing, I think is something that Magpul is thinking about selling in the future. Gotta have one of those. Me being a lefty, I have to worry about being able to use it though. I gotta get an ambi-release (once again, cause i'm a lefty). And I don't have a damn backup iron sight because I'm waiting on that MBUS thing to come out. I did get my xtm things in the mail today and am looking forward to going home and installing them. I just hope the S doesn't HTF for at least another year so I have time to acquire all of this stuff. Oh and the DVD was good stuff.

I think I see the sarcastic humor in this, and I LOVE it! :D

Microwvbleturtle
11-29-08, 10:40
I ordered it.

Now my whole scout platoon is swooning over it.

Money well spent.

g5m
11-29-08, 11:13
Something else that you can't live without, it sounds like!