PDA

View Full Version : Prvi Partizan ammo

Slater
09-11-18, 16:57
I'm looking at picking up some of this ammo in 5.56mm for range/target use. Anybody have any feedback on it as far as overall reliability and accuracy?

markm
09-11-18, 17:04
PRVI has always been a decent fuctioning ammo. Accuracy is mediocre on their "match" stuff compared to ammo with SMK bullets. But for non-precision shooting, it's decent stuff.

mkmckinley
09-11-18, 17:54
I've had good experiences with Prvi in general in various calibers but I haven't done any long range shooting with it. I believe they are a state ammo plant in Serbia analogous to Lake City.

Arik
09-11-18, 18:14
Functions fine and I use it in most surplus rifles. Can't speak for precision, was never really interested in that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

markm
09-11-18, 18:17
The only reason I bring up precision is because they produce ammo with a "match" designation. It's certainly not match by Sierra Match King/Hornady standards.

austinN4
09-11-18, 19:42
PRVI has always been a decent fuctioning ammo. Accuracy is mediocre on their "match" stuff compared to ammo with SMK bullets. But for non-precision shooting, it's decent stuff.

That has been my experience as well.

georgeib
09-11-18, 20:05
Decent ammo in my experience. Reliable, clean, and accurate enough for training purposes.

kerplode
09-12-18, 15:08
I've shot a bunch of Prvi in a bunch of calibers and it's all been pretty damn good ammo. I'd say buy with confidence!