PDA

View Full Version : College prof shoots himself to protest Trump

WillBrink
09-12-18, 08:24
Ya can't make this chit up. At least he didn't direct his BS toward anyone but himself:

"A 911 call was made after several CSN employees and at least one student saw Bird stumble out of the bathroom, bleeding, before he collapsed, the report said. None of the witnesses — who later told police they only recalled hearing “a loud noise” — initially knew that Bird was armed and had shot himself, according to the report.

One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down as others tried to stop the bleeding. While waiting for authorities to arrive, Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump, police noted in their report. The report did not elaborate."

Cont:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot-himself-in-arm-to-protest-trump/

Averageman
09-12-18, 09:23
I hope someone had the good sense to hand the gun on to the next College Professor on the list.
I hate to see the rest of the bullets in the magazine go to waste.

docsherm
09-12-18, 09:31
Ya can't make this chit up. At least he didn't direct his BS toward anyone but himself:

"A 911 call was made after several CSN employees and at least one student saw Bird stumble out of the bathroom, bleeding, before he collapsed, the report said. None of the witnesses — who later told police they only recalled hearing “a loud noise” — initially knew that Bird was armed and had shot himself, according to the report.

One college employee told police that he held Bird’s hand to calm him down as others tried to stop the bleeding. While waiting for authorities to arrive, Bird said he had shot himself in protest of President Donald Trump, police noted in their report. The report did not elaborate."

Cont:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/report-las-vegas-professor-shot-himself-in-arm-to-protest-trump/

Arm? Should have been his head..... His point would have been much clearer....... He is a RETARD.........

Doc Safari
09-12-18, 09:32
I hope someone had the good sense to hand the gun on to the next College Professor on the list.
I hate to see the rest of the bullets in the magazine go to waste.

Hoping this goes viral.

Alex V
09-12-18, 09:47
Now if only this became the new Ice-Bucket Challenge for all Anti-Trumpers...

diving dave
09-12-18, 09:54
Bravo to him! Every progressive lefty should follow his lead.

markm
09-12-18, 09:58
These are the wack job teaching the snow flake generation.

ralph
09-12-18, 10:40
Now if only this became the new Ice-Bucket Challenge for all Anti-Trumpers...

I'd be willing to supply ammo to those who could'nt afford it

JC5188
09-12-18, 10:54

Odds are he’s now ONLY a “righty” [emoji14]

The_War_Wagon
09-12-18, 12:22

The Judean People's Front, crack Suicide Squad! :jester:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

THAT showed 'em, huh?

:lol:

grnamin
09-12-18, 12:33
Arm? Should have been his head..... His point would have been much clearer....... He is a RETARD.........

If he aimed for his head, he would have shot himself in the anus.

Hmac
09-12-18, 12:52
Lost his opportunity to be a true Darwinian hero.

Moose-Knuckle
09-12-18, 12:53
I've been an advocate for self-abortion for sometime now. Sadly, this academic failed to hit any critical anatomical structures.

SteyrAUG
09-12-18, 13:07
FINALLY a solution.

But sadly the reality is this gomer probably had an ND and then decided to invent a political motivation. But if true, I say, pass the ammo and give it another try. Maybe if enough leftist radicals execute themselves in protest, Trump could step down.

NWPilgrim
09-12-18, 21:53
At least he was charged on three counts of gun law violations!! Let’s start a go fund me account to upgrade his .22LR to something more dramatic such as .357 or .44 mag that won’t buff out so easily.

Got to give him props for tipping the janitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gaijin
09-13-18, 05:01
Poor shot placement. Would've figured as much.

NWPilgrim
09-13-18, 07:12
Poor shot placement. Would've figured as much.

More range time needed, and “use enough gun.”

La26
09-13-18, 10:47
I'm sure that Trump will resign as soon as he hears about it....

TMS951
09-13-18, 11:07
I wish him better luck on his next attempt. I also hope in the interim he learns about anatomy and ballistics prior to his next "protest".

Co-gnARR
09-13-18, 16:38
At least he was charged on three counts of gun law violations!! Let’s start a go fund me account to upgrade his .22LR to something more dramatic such as .357 or .44 mag that won’t buff out so easily.

Got to give him props for tipping the janitor.

He needs to be punished to the fullest extent, and dismissed from his position, tenure or not. I hope the judge who tries this man is not a Trump hating leftist. It would be a travesty if his charges are dismissed because of political bias.